Love trouble

Happily ever after...

Hye Su looked uncertain.

 

-Well why not...

-Great! You'll look cute together! I giggled

-But what if he don't like plain girls like me? Hye Su whispered

-Don't say that! You're charming! I replied

-Look at you! You're mersmerizing, you too Ju Ri! But me...Pff I don't know what he would like in me.

-Shush! I can't force him to fall for you but if nothing happens between you it won't be the fault of your appearance! He is not so superficial! I exclaimed

 

Hye Sun smiled faintly.

I came back home earlier than Minho so I was alone at home. I called Dong Wook.

 

-Hi Seven-ah!

-Dara! Hello! What's up?

-I organize a dinner for Saturday, would you like to come?

-Yeah, with pleasure!

-Cool! See you Saturday so!

-See you! Oh by the way...I mean...Minho-ssi, he seems, well young.

-You know dad and mom. They wanted the best son in law ever. They found it.

-Arranged marriage?

-Yup. But it's not important I love Minho.

-Oh...I'm relieved. Bye.

 

When Seven talked about Minho's age, my heart tightened. I wanted to have children but him...He was so young, having children was probably not his priority. I sat on the sofa and curled up in a ball.

I didn't hear Minho coming back home, I probably dozed off, it's him who woke me up by a kiss on the temple.

 

-Are you ill? He asked

-No! Just a little tired. Oh, I have to tell you! I organize a dinner Saturday, I invited some friends.

-Hmm okay!

-You'll be there ok?

-Yeah, of course!

 

He smiled and left me to drink something in the kitchen.

I called Hye Su, then Jun Ri. Minho did the same with his friends, I must admit that we didn't know well each other's friends.

 

 

~ Minho's POV ~

I called some friends for Dara's dinner. I was myself curious to know her friends a little better. I only knew their names, I saw them once or twice but that was all.

When Saturday came, I helped Dara as much as I could for the dinner. Then we took a shower and get dressed. I found my Dara in front of the bathroom mirror, applying eyeshadow on her eyes.

I backhugged her and sang with a low voice:

 

-Pretty woman, walking down the street, pretty woman, the kind I like to meet, pretty woman...

-You flatter! She giggled

 

I laughed and released her, she spun and kissed me.

When the bell rang we rushed downstairs and welcome the guests: Dara's colleague Ju Ri arrived first, then my friend Onew and his wife, Dong Wook, Jonghyun and Taemin (two friends of mine again), Hye Su another colleague of Dara and her three best friends Bom, Minzy and Chae Rin and at last my best friend Key.

We all sat in the living room, the atmosphere was pleasant, we were all having fun, especially Dara I think. She was all chirpy and cheerful.

 

-Ah seriously man, you've been married before me. I feel old. Jonghyun joked

-It's because you're old hyung! I joked back

-You won't be single for long hyung, look discreetly at the girl next to Minho's wife. Key whispered

 

We naturally looked at Dara and then at Hye Su and then turned our head back to continue our discussion.

 

-She keeps looking at you since the beginning of the evening. Key grinned

-Really? Well, she's rather cute. I'll try to sit in front of her for the dinner.

 

I smiled because I knew Dara tried to bring Dong Wook and Hye Su together but apparently this latter fell for someone else.

After the aperitif, we went to the dining room for the dinner. Dara, me and Dong Wook brought the plates to the guests.

 

-Thanks Seven for the help but you should stay at the table, you're a guest! Dara pouted

-Ahaha! It's okay!

 

He left the kitchen and Dara giggled:

 

-I wanted Seven and Hye Su to get closer but apparently she's more interested in your friend Jonghyun.

-Yeah, we noticed that with the guys.

-By the way Ju Ri and her boyfriend will get married! She invited us to come to her wedding! Dara beamed

-I hope they'll be as happy as us, I whispered

 

Dara nodded and we joined our friends in the dining room. Since I was next to Jonghyun I had the chance to listen their converstaion discreetly.

 

-Mr Kim, you're a friend of Minho?

-Yeah, I guess you're a friend of Sandara since I know most of Minho's friends and I don't know you. Jonghyun answered

-Yeah, she's my colleague and friend. What's your job by the way?

-I'm a sport teacher in a high school. And you?

-I work in publicity.

-Hmm, I see.

 

Since it wasn't really interesting, I chatted with Chae Rin and Key. Dara and Seven stood up to pick the plates and brought them to the kitchen.

 

 

~ Dara's POV ~

Seven and I went to the kitchen to put the plates in the dishwasher. I was rummaging in the fridge to take the dessert when Seven backhugged me. I immediately spun and frowned.

 

-Seven! What the hell?

-Dara...you worth more than this...kid. He's too young.

-Minho's perfect! Thank you! You and me, it was years ago, it's finished now! Minho might come and I don't want to embarrass myself!

-He's 21, you think he already wants to set up home, have children?

 

I gulped, he pointed out my deepest doubt.

 

-Why not, he loves me! Seven-ah, why can't we stay friends? I asked

 

He released me and looked in my eyes.

 

-I still love you Dara. We are the perfect fit.

-I'm married now. So forget your ideas.

 

Seven heaved a sighed.

 

-I know I have been stupid. Excuse me.

-It's okay. Let's bring the desserts, the guests will be waiting.

 

Seven didn't talk a lot the rest of the evening. After the dessert, we talked in the living room with a cup of coffee and late in the night everybody left.

 

-Hye Su, you came here on foot? Jonghyun asked

-Yes.

-May I send you home?

-Oh...why not!

-Hye Su good night, have a safe trip! I said

-Bye bye!

-Fortunately, we don't have to go to work tomorrow! I sighed

 

Minho sat next to me on the sofa and nodded.

The Sunday was peaceful. I went to the golf club to play with Dad and Minho stayed at home.

 

-Everything's ok with Minho?

-Hmm! No problem! We're having a great life.

-I'm relieved, I really felt guilty and your mom too to have married you like that.

-It's okay. Moreover I was turning 27, I mean...it was the right time.

-If you take it so well, I'm glad. When will I be a grandfather?

-Dad! It's not in our plans yet! We've been married around one year only and we didn't know each other before!

-I know, I know but....I can dream. Dad sighed.

-You're even more sentimental than Mom!

-Hello everybody!

 

I spun and saw Minho.

 

-Oh Honey! What are you doing here? I asked

-I was bored at home! Who's winning?

-Dad as usual! I whined

 

Minho chuckled and greeted my father.

 

-Do you wanna play Minho? Dad asked

-No thanks, I'm so lame in golf!

-As you wish!

 

When the game ended, Minho took me to a quiet corner of the golf club.

 

-Dara, I thought about something...I would like to celebrate our wedding...again. With all our friends and family, and then having a real wedding party and honey moon. What do you think of it?

 

My smile grew bigger and bigger until I exclaimed:

 

-It's a wonderful idea!! I'm totally in! Thanks honey!! I love you, you're the best! Oh god I'm so excited!!

 

Minho chuckled and kissed me on the forehead. I was melting, he was the sweetest boy on Earth.

 

-Oh by the way I allowed myself to give Hye Su's number to Jonghyun, I hope you don't mind.

-No of course not! Daddy! Minho has a great idea! I exclaimed

 

I explained Minho's idea to Dad and he seemed okay with it.

When Monday came we both went to work. Hye Su was more than excited about Saturday's dinner.

 

-Jonghyun-ssi is so sweet and well-mannered! He's perfect!

-I hope it will work for you Hye Su! I beamed

-I hope too! Minho-ssi gave me his number!

-Hmm I know he told me that.

-Oh, by the way a woman brought that for you in Minho's behalf. Ju Ri said

-Ah? Which woman? I asked

-Well, she said her name was....aish , I don't remember...

-Yuri! Hye Su suddenly exclaimed

-That's it! Ju Ri replied

-Ah yeah, it's one of his assistant or something like that. I muttered and took what Yuri brought.

 

I smiled when I opened the little bag. There was a muffin inside and a note “You didn't eat a proper breakfast! Have a nice day!”

I munched the muffin happily and worked hard the whole day and when it ended I decided to pass by Minho's office to thank him for his sweet attention.

 

-Hello. May I see Choi Minho? I asked the recptionist

-Yeah. Third level. Door number 35. she answered with a polite smile

 

I thanked her and climbed the stairs. I opened Minho's door and exclaimed:

 

-Minh...OH!

 

I couldn't believe it. That man, the one I was married with was...kissing another woman. Obviously younger than me and maybe prettier. I felt dirtied and humiliated. Wasn't I good enough for him?

 

-Dara!

 

He quickly stood up and ran after me. He caught my arm to hold me back.

 

-Let go! I have nothing to do with you anymore!

 

~~~ Author Time~~~

Good evening! It's almost 8pm here...I'm hungry!  I'm eating sweet potatoes tonight, so gooood! Well, nobody cares! 

I hope you liked dat chapter! I let you there with this troubled end of chapter! Have a nice day/evening! Eat well, sleep well and I see you soon for the next update!

PS: Thanks to...everyone! For your support...