Finale.

I forgive you.

“I can’t believe it! Kai held my hands just now!”

“Really? He kissed me on my cheek.”

“What’s the big deal? Did he say he love you guys? No right. Well guess what? He eventually said that he love me.”

The last girl who spoke shut the other girls up. Minyoung heard all of them.

Stay strong Minyoung. He will change. Minyoung told herself.

Minyoung was searching for Na Eun when she passed by the girls’ toilet and saw her. But Na Eun wasn’t there alone.

Minyoung saw Kai, with Na Eun, in front of the girls’ toilet.

Kai was in front of Na Eun.

Na Eun was leaning on the wall.

Their lips.

Were pressed together...

 

“No, please. I beg you. Please don’t break up with me.” Kai said while hugging the girl who wanted to break up with him from behind.

“I’m sorry, oppa. I can’t take all of these anymore. Do you know how much it hurts to see you flirting with girls from our school? Do you know how much it hurts to see you kissing those girls who hated on me? Do you know how much it hurts to see those girls holding your hands? Do you know all these?  Do you know how much it hurts to see you calling others ‘jagiya’ and ‘yeobo’? No you don’t! I’m just a normal girl, JongIn. I’m the same as other girls. I have feelings. Do you know what day is it today? It’s our second anniversary. All these while, do you think I don’t know what you’ve done behind me? Kissing, flirting, holding hands, everything. I’ve seen them. Do you think I’m that stupid to not know all these things? I didn’t speak up, because I consider you, JongIn.  Your brothers have been telling me to give you some time, saying that you’ll change. It’s been two years already. But how much have you changed? If I’m not mistaken, you kissed my best friend, Na Eun yesterday in front of the girls’ toilet right?” Minyoung blurted out everything while her tears were flooding her face.

“I’m sorry, Min. Please give me another chance. I promised that I’ll change this time. Please, Min. I beg you.” Kai closed his eyes, hoping to hear an ‘okay’ from Minyoung.

“Sorry, JongIn. I really had enough. I’m always the one who took the initiative in this relationship. Maybe you didn’t notice, but do you know that I’m the one who call and text you first all the time. The amount of you being the one who call or text me first is less than 10 times. I’m tired, JongIn. I’m really tired. I cared for your feelings and everything. But did you care about mine? I’m the one who is hurting here. Seeing my own boyfriend who did all these things, it hurts, JongIn. Hurt.” Minyoung released Kai’s hand from hugging her and walked away with teary eyes.

That night, both of them cried a lot. Kai looked around his room, feeling heartbreak, as if someone just stabbed him at his heart for thousand times. Everything in his room resembled her. He has a picture of him kissing her on her cheek on his nightstand. He took the frame and looked at it, touching the glass as if that she was there in front of him. He sobbed even more when memories of him playing and fooling around with her repeat in his mind without any stopping point.

Kai loved Minyoung. He always did. But he was too afraid to express out his feelings towards her. He’s afraid that someday, Minyoung would be like other girls, who played his feelings, who dated him just to grab attentions. But he was wrong. He hurt her too deeply, that he didn’t realize that she was suffering from all the actions he made. He never liked flirting with other girls. He tried his best to change this bad habit of his. He tried to stop, but it’s as if that he was born to be a playboy, who flirts around with different girl every single day.

Kai put the frame back onto the nightstand, letting the photo facing the cold and white surface. Everything that Minyoung said just now was also replaying in his mind.

Maybe you didn’t notice, but do you know that I’m the one who call and text you first all the time. The amount of you being the one who call or text me first is less than 10 times.

Kai grabbed his phone from his nightstand and dialed a number he’s familiar with.

Toot toot…. toot toot…

When the line was connected, he was about to talk but was cut off by the other side of the phone.

“Sorry, the person you call is unavailable. Please leave a message after the ‘beep’.”

*beep*

Kai pressed the dismiss button and lay down onto his bed, looking at the ceiling, thoughts full of complicated stuffs. After looking at the ceiling for 3 hours, he drifted into dreamland unknowingly.

--

Buzz….buzz….buzzz

Kai was woken up by the vibrating sound which belonged to his phone. He quickly pressed the answer button without looking at the caller’s ID.

“Minyoung! Please I beg you, please give me one more chance! I promise I’ll change this time! Just one more chance! Please!“ Kai shouted.

“Is this Mr.Kim Jong In?” the person from the other line asked.

After realizing that it wasn’t Minyoung, disappointment replaced Kai’s panic face.

“Ne, I’m Kim Jong In. Who is this?” asked Kai nervously.

“I’m a nurse from Borneo Hospital. Do you know who is Miss Lee Minyoung?”

When Minyoung’s name was mentioned, Kai got panicked again and he asked harshly, “Yes I know her! Did anything happen to her!?”

“A car hit her and she is suffering from blood loss. The doctors are still rescuing her. I hope that you can come here as soon as possible.”

After hearing what the nurse said, tears started to form in Kai’s eyes. Without changing his cloths, Kai quickly rushed to the hospital. When he reached the hospital, he quickly stepped to the counter and asked for which surgery room is Minyoung in.

The nurse was running while leading him to the surgery room.

Kai waited outside the surgery room patiently, walking back and forth while praying to God hoping that she’ll be safe. Whenever he thought about living his life without her, he started to bang his head to the wall beside him.

Finally the red light above the surgery room’s turned green. When the doctor opened the door, Kai quickly rushed to meet him.

“Doc, how is she doing? Is she fine now? How’s her condition? Is she in danger state? Or is-“ Kai bombarded the doctor with lots of question that made the doctor got annoyed that he cut Kai’s words.

The doctor shook his head. And Kai knew what he means.

His heartbeat stopped beating for seven seconds.
He broke down.
He is now sitting on the floor.
He was crying.
He was crying for her.
He was crying for her, that her who he loved a lot.

His brothers came to the hospital after knowing the shocking news, and Kai broke down onto the floor, they’ve seen it all. They walked to him and held him up.  No words were said, but Kai can feel the warmth they’re giving. He buried his head onto his best friend, D.O’s chest, trying his best not to make any whining sound. All the pass byers were giving them a pity look while the other members just looked blankly at the surgery room.

They decided to let Kai go into the surgery room - where Minyoung was - alone after crying for half an hour outside.

Kai walked to her slowly, can’t believe that the person he loves a lot is there, sleeping on the bed, lifelessly. When he saw her face, he started to tear up again.

There she is. Lying on the bed peacefully with a small smile plastered on her face. Some bloods were still stained onto the thin white bed sheet she’s sleeping on. Yes. Sleeping. But this sleep takes forever to wake up.

Suddenly Kai felt a pat on his right shoulder, and Minyoung’s voice was heard.

“Oppa, stay strong. Move on without me. Saranghae.”

But no one was beside him. He was standing there all alone.

Kai cried even more.

“Saranghae..” he said, almost whispering.

 

“Daddy! We’re going to the grave today right? To visit mummy?” Joonie asked his father, Kai.

“Ne, my cute little Joonie.” Kai replied with a grin while pinching the small nose Joonie has.

“I can’t wait to see mummy again! I miss her a lot!” Joonie exclaimed.

“Yah! I’ve never heard you saying that you miss me! I’m getting jealous here!” Kai purposely.

Joonie - the adopted child from the orphanage – is Kai and Minyoung’s son.

After the day Minyoung got into a car accident, the doctor passed him her cell phone and other belongings she has on her when she was sent to the hospital. He was playing with her phone, looking at the memories between him and her that Minyoung has typed out using her phone, until he found out a video. When he opened it and found out it was Minyoung, he sat up straight, giving all his focus onto the phone screen. The video was taken on the 14th of May 2012.

“Oppa! Aish paboya. I don’t know how to start this. Ah it’s so embarrassing.” She said while burying her face onto her own palm.

“Today is our 13th month being together. Ah I love you so much do you know that? I always dream and think of us being together until we’re old. Married, go for honeymoon, have children and telling our children our love stories!” She continued with a smile.

“But I’m not sure to have the chance to marry you or not. Remember that day that I asked if you wanted to marry? You quickly changed to topic after saying ‘Ah it’s still a long way to go’. Maybe you’re still not prepared. But oppa, you’re the only one in my life. There’s no others who I love. Mummy and daddy left me when I was young. I believe that you won’t leave me like how they left me right?” She said sadly while playing with her own fingers.

“Anyway! If I ever leave this world, there are a few things that I wanted you to do for me. Aish jinjja, I’m acting as if that I’ll die in a few more days or something. First, can you please take me as your wife? I’m okay if you don’t want to. Marrying you is my biggest dream after dating with you for six months. If you can do the first one, then continue with this. Can you adopt a child named ‘Joonie’ from SunHwa Orphanage Centre? He said he wanted to be my son a lot. Well yes, I treated him as my son already. But I told him that I’ll adopt him officially when you propose to me. So yes I’m waiting! Be nice after you adopt him okay? Treat him as our real son! He’s a really good kid.” She finished with a grin.

“Happy 13th monthsary, Kim JongIn. Saranghanda.” That was the last thing she said. No more videos were taken after that. But Kai found out something from her diary.

13th  April 2o12. Thursday.

Tomorrow will be our 2nd anniversary. I bet that he doesn’t even care.
I usually won’t feel sad or something if he doesn’t remember it. But this time it’s different.
I saw him, kissing my best friend, Na Eun. Rumors have been spreading among the students of our school that Na Eun and Kai are dating. I quickly shrugged off the thoughts because I know that Kai loves me. Only me.
I can’t blame him. No one knows that we’re dating. No one knows that he is my boyfriend. No one knows that I am his girlfriend. Meh.
I’ll consider him. He asked not to tell the others that we’re dating, to avoid rumors or whatever. Maybe he has his own reason?

Again, Kai’s eyes got teary. He never wanted to tell anyone besides his brothers that they’re dating because Kai felt ashamed that he is being in a relationship with a nerd. A not-so-hot girl. Everyone knows that Kai wanted a y and taming girl. And Minyoung was far away from what Kai wanted. That is why he wanted to keep it as a secret.

But everything is too late now….

“Jagiya, I’m here. With Joonie.” Kai said while smiling to the grave in front of him.

He brushed off the dried leaves that were on Minyoung’s grave.

“Mummy! I’m here! Oh no, we’re here! With daddy!” Joonie exclaimed and grinned to the photo of Minyoung on the grave.

Kai and Joonie spent two hours telling Minyoung what happened recently around them after that. Kai would pinch Joonie’s cheek once in a while when he said something cute or funny. Joonie was telling Minyoung about what Kai bought for him on his birthday last month. Kai smiled a little while looking at his son chatting happily with his mother.

It’s been one and a half year already. If you’re still alive, you could see these entire scenes yourself. He’s really cute. How I wish I wasn’t a playboy back then. You would be alive if I did not flirt with other girls. Kai thought.

Oppa, don’t blame yourself. Ne? It wasn’t your fault. Blame it to the hit-and-run driver. Please stop blaming yourself. I don’t like it. I still can see how cute he is. So yes, no big deal. Take care of him, ne? Saranghanda.

Kai heard Minyoung whispering. But that whisper can only be heard by Kai. No one else can hear it. This has been happening since the first time he visited her grave. He would hear her whispers every now and then when he talked to her with his heart.

“Lee Minyoung, I’ll love you forever and you’ll also be my wife forever. Even if I die.” Kai whispered and looked at the sky.

It’s as though that God was happy for them. The weather was sunny. And something caught his eye. It was Minyoung face on the sky, smiling to him.

 

 

 

[Author's note]
Ngeeee finally updated! :)
COMMENTS PLEASE I LOVE COMMENTS <3

I've finished with this story. I'll work on my incomplete story :3 
Ehehehehheheheh will be really really really busy now. PMR is coming I have to study more. 
Daddy's been nagging that I spent too much time on computer instead of my books :x 

Happy reading and thank you to those who subscribed! <3 lovee you guishhh <3