Leo

Hyde

Author's Note: Before I begin I just have to say this. OMFG LEO WAS SO ING HOT DURING THE MUSIC VIDEO!! I MEAN THE LONG HAIR HE LOOKED ALL DIVA-ISH AND !!! I loved the part when he choked the girl.... that was hot XD


During the entire night Leo has been feeling strange. His heart beat would increase then return back to normal, besides from that was this sudden hatred. Whenever he was around someone he would get this urge of hate and urge to kill someone. Leo didn't know what was going on he was suspposed to be pure. Not only was he risking his life but his fiance's. The woman was inside of the lobby waiting for him to come out from the bathroom after excusing himself because of the negative feeling he was getting.

As he turned a corner his heart beat increased again but he managed to maintain a warm exterior. For a split second everything around him turned black and so did his outfit. He blinked at this then saw that it turned back to normal. Inwardly he sighed in relief. Just then it did it again this time it stayed that way. Leo continued to walk forward catching the sight of the back of his loved one's head facing him.

'It's so simple Leo... she can't see you but you can see her. Look at her all weak and helpless she doesn't even know what I'm going to do to her.' A sinister voice says in his head. 'No, you're not going to harm her leave her alone!' Leo responds back to the voice in his mind. 'Don't worry I'm not going to hurt her... just teach her a lesson about pain.'

His hands pulled themselves out from the pockets of his black pants and inched their way to his fiance's neck. The girl must have been thinking hard about something to not notice this. Struggling to keep his hands from touching her Leo fought with himself. His hands trembled violently as he turned his head and looked at his reflection in the mirror across from him. He could see the hatred growing in his eyes. Suddenly his hands gripped on her neck tightly and he growls in anger.

She gasps for air and arches her back as if trying to retrieve air into her lungs. Leo savors in her gasps and not a minute later he releases her. 'Damn you! She was almost dead!' the voice yells in his mind. The palms of Leo's hands faced him and he glared at them with squinted eyes. 'Now you're going to pay for it!' His hands clutch around his neck; choking himself as punishment for disobeying the voice. Leo fights with the voice again and this time he wins. His hands fly off his nape to stretch out to his sides whilst large, black wings appear from his back. His stares at his fiance for a while a cold glare. Then he smirks.

"I'm back baby."