OMO... Why Is My Heartbeating So Fast?

OMO... Why Is My Heartbeating So Fast?

*The Next Day*

Since you are very smart, every single teacher in your school knows you very well... You don't like studying but once the teacher have teach something you can easily memorize them so you don't need to review anything or study them on purspose...

Teacher: __________, stand up!

You: Yes?

Teacher: What does evaporate mean?

You: It means to turn from liquid into vapor.

Teacher: Correct.. Next, Young Min!

Young Min: Yes, teacher

Teacher: What does migration mean?

Young Min: ehh.....

*You whisper*: The movement of persons from one country or locality to another.

Young Min: It's the movement of persons from one country or locality to another...

Teacher: great!

*Young Min winks*

(Lunch Time)

Young Min: Ajima! gidalida!

You: Wae?

Young Min: Thanks for helping me in class, if you don't mind, I would like to have lunch with you today...

You: Sure...

Young Min: Omo! Gomawo!

*Sits next to you*

Suddenly, Kwang Min, Jeong Min and Yoo Jung came to the dining hall at the same time... When they saw you guys, they joined lunch with you guys... Then suddenly, Young Min asked you if you are free after school so that he can review his homework...

You: Oh okie sure... Come along with Jeong Min...

Young Min: Wae Jeong Min?

You: I promised to tutor him yesterday..

Young Min: Jinja?

Jeong Min: Yes..

*After school*

As promised, Jeong Min, Young Min and Kwang Min waited for you at the gate.. Then got on Jeong Min's car... Later that night, Jeong Min texted you..

Jeong Min: Hey, I need to tell you something

You: Yeh? What is it?

Jeong Min: Promise me that you won't be mad...

You: Bo?!?! Is it about homework?

Jeong Min: Promise me first and I will tell you

You: Fine.. Fine...

Jeong Min: I have been having a crush on you since the beginning of the school... So.. would you care to be my.... girlfriend?

You: Bo? I think you typed in the wrong message box...

Jeong Min: No, I am very serious

You: Oh.. okay... but my answer is... sorry, we can only be friends... I don't want to have any boyfriend.. But I might have a boyfriend when I am about 20...

Jeong Min: oh okay... But please think about it carefully, I will wait for you and I don't want to lose you.. 

You: Ya! Are you serious?

Jeong Min: Yes, of couse! So... are we still friends?

You: Yes, we are still friends...

Jeong Min: Please don't tell about it to any of my friends yet...

You: Aigoo.. do i look like I am that type of person?

Jeong Min: *sent you a heart shape* I will wait for you till you are 20...

You: aigoo... you will find a perfect girl who you will truly love.. A girl who is very pretty, intelligent and way better than me...

Jeong Min: I am not chasing hot, pretty, intelligent girl... I don't like any girl I see...

You: Aigoo... I didn't mean like that... Ergg... Never mind...

Jeong Min: *heart shape*  aren't you sleepy yet? It's already one..

You: I am planning to sleep now..

Jeong Min: ohh.. Good night, sweet dreams... Love Ya *heart shape*