Chapter 2

Friendship or something else?

Taeyeon reached the studio. *Yah,Tayeon,focus on your work,forget about Wooyoung.You are only a friend for him* 

 

-Taeyeon unni,where have you been?-asked maknae-Seohyun.

 

-A,just went to dress room to have some relax

 

-Yah,Taengoo,why it took so long?-Tiffany came

 

-Ah,just met Woodong and talked with him.

 

-O,it's alright then. Did he bring us his signed album?

 

-You can ask him when we go to lunch with him and SuJu.

 

-O,it's great!-said in unison TiSeo.

 

-Girls,it's time,take your places!!!-PD shouted.

 

-Ne,PD-nim.

3

2

1

-Hi everyone, we are the girls who love music,MC Tiffany,Taeyeon and Seohyun. Nice to meet you!
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYsMBBphUKk (If you want,watch how our TaeTiSeo held the program)

 

After the ending, Wooyoung waited for TaeTiSeo and SuJu to dress daily clothes. Firstly he saw Eunhyuk,Sungmin and Donghae.

 

-Oh, Woo, where we will go to have a lunch,we are soooo~ hungry..T-T - EunHae pouted.

 

-mmm..I suppose in MBC cafe since we don't want fans to spot us.

 

-Okay,then we go and order food for everyone.Look we have you,us ,because Leeteuk hyung should go and record for his "We got married" with So Ra,f(x) are busy,-Sungmin said.

 

-Palii,let's go and eat,-Eunhyuk shouted,-wait.Where is this 2 weird ajummas with baby-Seo?Aish,this girls can't do anything quickly...

 

-Yah,Monkey we heard that,-Tiffany shouted.

 

-Yah,you piggy, why you are so slow?We almost dead while waiting for you 3!-Eunhyuk lied 

 

-Yah,who is slow?-Fany replied,while trying to punch Eunhyuk.

 

-Ah,you 2,finish with this ad go to eat!-Sunming rolled his eyes.

 

Wooyoung and Donghae laughed. Taeyeon glared at Eunhyuk and along with Tiffany showed him tongue.Eunhyuk replied them with tongue too.=P

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes "That's weird oppa"

 

They reached canteen. Wooyoung,Sungmin and Taeyeon went to choose food.

 

-Ah,there are no a lot of  food,-Sungmin said with sad food.

 

-What about order everyone a kimbap and rameun then?-asked Wooyoung

 

-Okay,but i think i should buy for Seohyun another healthy food.

 

-Ne,what we'll drink? i'll buy tea for everyone,-Sungmin said.

 

3 of them took food and came to their table. They saw Tiffany and Eunhyuk teasing each other,while Seohyun read her book and Donghae was dying from laughing.

 

-Yah,stop it,you two!

 

-See,listen to your ahjumma-leader,mushroom,-Eunhyuk did =P to Tiffany.

 

-Yah,stop calling me ahjumma,you monkey

 

-Then,you,oppa is old ahjussi,if Taeyeon unnie is ahjumma,because she is younger than you..-suddenly Sseohyun said still reading the book.

 

Then others begin to laugh. Donghae was already under the table,dying from laughing.

 

-Aigoo,I'm going die,-said Donghae while laughing.

 

Taeyeon laughed so much,so she didn't recognized how she accidentally tripped by Eunhyuk's leg whilel going back,so she started to fall,she closed her eyes waiting for fell,but someone  caught her.She opened her eyes and saw Wooyoung.

 

-Taeng,kwenchana?

 

-Ah,ne,kumao..

 

-Yah,let's eat,food is cooling,-said Sungmin.

 

Taeyeon and Wooyoung smiled each other and began to it.

 

-Oh, it's delicious,-said Wooyoung

 

-So,how is PM oppas doing?-said Seohyun,while everyone was busy eating.

 

-Ah,we have our japanese comeback and maybe korean.

 

-Yah,Woo,where is my signed "23,Male,Single" album?-Tiffany said.

 

-And mine. Yah,Woodong!Didn't you get it for your friends?

 

-Yah,shorty,don't shout at me!

 

-Yah,Mandu cheeks don't avoid our question,-said Fany

 

-Yah,Taeyeonnie and Fany-ah,give him to eat normally,-Sungmin said.

 

-Yeah,you 2 ahjummas,stop disturbing man's eatting!And for your infomation all SuJu have his signed album when you 3 had a record=P

 

They sat eating,while talking about their plans,SM Town was going to have their concert in LA soon. Wooyoung saw that Taeyeon ignored him. When they finished,Suju left first because of schedule.

 

-Bye,bro-they shouted and went away.

 

-Sorry,me and maknae have some schedule,we are leaving too,how will you go home,Taeng?

 

-I'll drive her,then go to my schedule too.

 

-Okay,bye Woodong!

 

-Bye,Wooyoung oppa!

 

They left. There only was him and Taeyeon. 

 

-Taeng,what's up?Are you angry at me?

 

-What?These weird guys have it and I'm not?-Taeyeon was angry and gave Wooyoung death glare.-You saw me earlier.I'll not speak with you from now>-<

 

-But i didn't have albums with myself..

 

Taeyeon just looked away from him.It hurted him.

 

-Taengoo~~~Please forgive me..

 

-Okay,okay,but i'm waiting for it-she smiled.

 

-Yeaaa!!!Here,take it,but please,don't do this to me.

 

-Arasso,Arasso,-she hugged him.

 

-Let's go then,my manager is already here,we'll take you to SNSD dorm and then i'll continue my schedule.

 

Taeyeon went first,wearing another cap and glasses,different from she came here,and quickly sat to Wooyoung's van. Wooyoung then joined her.

 

-Anyonghaseyo,SNSD Kim Taeyeon immida!-she bowed to Wooyoung's manager. He looked shock but bowed too,then he started to blush.

 

-Yah,hyung,stop being like this,you already have wife.

 

-I know it,okay,but SNSD is still SNSD.

 

-Yeah,they are goddess,but can you act normal,as it's simple girl,not SNSD's leader.

 

It was turn for Tayeon who now blushed. *Is there chance he likes me?*

 

-Omo,Taeng,you just blushed?-Wooyoung . *Is there any chance she likes me?*

 

-Yah,Jang Wooyoung,what do you think? Of course not! *Yah,Kim Taeyeon,you only a friend to him*

 

-Okay,okay,by the way,how is soshi?

 

-Sunny is fine,enjoying some free time. Sica busy with her photoshoots and Jay. About others you should know.

 

-Yeah,i wonder how we all haven't spotted yet.I know there are only 3 couples,but still,we all went hanging together and nobody spotted us.

 

-Thanks Tokyo is big enough.

 

-That's right...

They continued talking and didn't recognize how they reached SNSD dorm.

-We are here,-manager said.

-Omo,so fast! Thank you Manager-shi, bye Woo,don't forget texting me!

She was about to leave,but she decided to do one thing. She quickly kissed Wooyoung on the cheek and said: "Good luck with your promotion,Woodong-ah" and ran away.

Wooyoung was shocked.Even if they are friends almost 6 years,she didnn't kiss him,only a hug.

-Yeah!-he screamed and grinned widely.

Manager rolled his eyes.

-And you told me to act normal.

-Oh,please shut up hyung,-Wooyoung said with smile.

Manger smiled and drove away from SNSD dorm.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Coming in the next chapter:

-What?Nichkhun oppa?

-No,It can't be...

-Why he is not picking up?Please,Khun oppa...I'm worried about you...