Chapter 9

Friendship or something else?

It was 31th of December, the "New year" in all world. JYP Nation and SM Town decided to celebrate it together.However there was a problem named "fans" and MBC Gayo Daejun. Both SNSD and 2PM seemed to be free,because they didn't have comeback in this year. Companies decided to reserve a big home for everyone. Everyone,except for SNSD and 2PM should come here after concert. Actually all Big 3 artist were in something like club. They hang,communicate and partying  together. But YG couldn't come because they celebrate New Year only by themselves. Also idols of Big 3 bring other idols with themselves,so some idols(groups) of other companies joined Big 3.

On early morning near 8 am Suju,Wonder girls,Snsd,2PM,Miss A,Shinee,JJ,2AM,f(x) and EXO came to observe house. When they came, Shinee and Suju run to Khun and hugged him.

-We missed you,bro!

 

EXO and JJ stood in silence since others were talking with each other. Suzy,Sulli and Krystal noticed the awkardness.

-Ehem,sunbaenims,this is our new brothers JJ Project:Jaebum and Jinyoung,-Suzy said.

 

-And EXO,-Sulli and Krystal said.

 

-Oh,sorry donsaengs,we forgot,-all said in unison.-We should introduce you.It was because we didn't see each other for long.

 

JJ turned to SM Town and bowed.

 

-Ahnyonghaseyo,we are JJ Project.

 

Exo did the same to JYP Nation.

 

They finally take their attention to the place where they came.

 

It was really big mansion,where,seemed,all idols can live together. 

 

-Woah,it's really daebak,our companies are something-Eunhyuk and Donghae said.

 

Park Jinyoung came to them.

 

-Oh,you are here. It's amazing right?Not only SM and JYP did it,since you guys communicate with others,their companies helped us too...Food is already preparing,rooms too. Ah,there a lot of rooms,so you all will have a real fun. Also,i prepared something for everyone..

 

-Woah,it seemed to be best new year party i ever had,-everyone said in unison.

 

JYP laughed.

 

-It'll be great,you'll see. Jaebum and Jinyoung you two will join party after meeting New year with your families. Ah,2PM and SNSD since you both are free,you can go to you dorms and take your staff here..I have special task for you.

 

-I'm MC on the concert,-said Seohyun.
 

-And i want to go to spend some time with my family,before party-said Sunny.

 

-Okay,Seohyun and Sunny. Others, I'll then came to watch your perfomances,especially you 3: WG,Miss a and 2AM!-he strictly said.

 

The fellow groups got nervous. Others laughed.

 

-Yah,you better watch out too,your Ceo will come too.

 

It was turn to WG,Miss A and 2am laugh.SNSD and 2PM just laughed at both.
 

-Okay,then let's go!-idols said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SNSD and 2PM quickly grab their staff and came back to the mansion. JYP came to them.

 

-So,because you are free,i have some task for you. You should  make a perfomance. Since a lot of idols choose you both as the most powerful perfomance,you two should make perfomance,it'll be your gift for idol groups,who will came back from concert tired and it should not be only 1 stage.You have 12 hours for it. We'll show why you two are on the top.

 

-But..-Junho started.

 

-No buts, just do it,-JYP said.

 

-And meet some help-he pointed to the door.

 

They saw Jay entering the room. 

 

-Okay,guys,I'll go. Bye!!!

 

JYP left. Both groups made an eye-contact.

 

-Guys,I think we should leave Yuri and Khun for a while and go to prepare this perfomance,-Hyoyeon said.
 

They all left Nichkhun and Yuri.


 

-Yul..-Nichkhun hugged Yuri.

-I missed you so much,Khun.


-I missed you too my pearl.
 

-I'm so glad you are back,oppa...

 

-Like i said I'll never leave you.
 

Yuri smiled and kissed him. They stood for a while.

 

-I think we should go to others.

 

-Okay,kajja.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile others forgot about  their task because of some couples. Chansung and Sooyoung quickly went to the kitchen, others were sitting in the living room. Jay and Jessica sat on the floor hugging and kissing each other,Taec and Yoona were talking with each other laughing,Wooyoung and Taeyeon as usually made dorky things. Hyoyeon and Junho were sitting in a corner kissing each other.  Tiffany and Jun.K sighed. 

 

-Fany-ah i think we are the most normal people there.

 

-Yeah,totally agree with you.

 

Khunri,Chansung and Sooyoung came at the same time. The last 2 people had something in their mouths. 

 

-Alright everybody is here,-Sufany said.

 

Nobody look at them.

 

-Yah,you lovebirds!We are here too,you know!We should prepare for perfomance!!!-they both loudly said.

 

Everyone turned to them.

 

-Yah,we are not lovebirds-Chansung and Sooyoung said in unison.

 

-Yah,you,leaders,it's your work actually to cooperate everyone.

 

-I'm not leader anymore,-Jay teased.

 

-Yah,old buffer,even you are not officially in 2PM,you are count as a leader!
 

-Okay,listen,what about making the special stage where we'll sing your song and you ours?-Tiffany suggested.

 

-Emm...maybe we'll sing and you dance to our song,then you'll sing and we dance to yours,like we are singing for you?We'll break to pairs...-Junho started.

 

-I didn't understand,-Sooyoung said.

 

-Look, for example we sing "Only you",when it's Jay's part "Only you,niga al.." he sing for Sica and dances with her. Then your song.

 

-Okay,we get it...

 

-And what about in the end we'll dance to our Cabi song?-Yoona asked.

 

-Good idea!!!
 

-Let's think about movements..

 

-What about..

 

And they all began to prepare for party. When they finished, everyone fell on the floor exhausted.

 

-Waaa,it's the first time like this,-Chansung said.

 

-Yeah,we need a shower.-girls said..

 

-We ALL need a shower,-Wooyoung said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a shower. Junhyo were the first one who finished with dressing and make-up. Hyoyeon went to a balcony. Junho saw her and hugged on the back.

 

-Omo,you scared me.

 

-Sorry,babe,I didn't meant to scare you.

 

-You know what's the day right.

 

-Yeap,2 years ago we all were on MBC Gayo Daejun.

 

-Anything else?

 

-Hmmm...

 

-Yah,Lee Junho!!!Do you wanna die?

 

-Ahahahah,Hyo...

 

-I'm serious!You for..
 

 

Junho interrupt her by a kiss.

 

-My love,happy 2d year anniversary!

 

He gave her a pendant.

-Omo,thank you jagii...and what do you want for it?

 

-I already have you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Downstairs. 

Guests didn't come yet since the concert will finish only after 10 minutes. There was only some staff from SM,JYP and other companies. Chansung and Sooyoung as usually went to a kitchen.

 

They took 3 left plates and started eatting.They both touched the last plate and looked at each other.

 

-Yah!This is my plate!
 

-You are a girl,how you can eat so much?

 

-You should used for it long ago!!!

 

-Yeah,but i always amazed by you appetite.

 

-Yah,i have normal appetite,told you already 100500 times.

 

-Okay,okay,eat it.

 

-Chincha?-she looked at him with happy eyes.

 

-Yeah,i'm lost..

 

Chansung watched Sooyoung while she was eating happily. *I can loose to you as much as i can see your smile*

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys for a long update,i have some deals...Hope you'll forgive me!!!^^
 

Next in Chapter 10.

 

-Whoa,daebak!!!

 

-Yah,I know it should be like that!

 

-Why you didn't tell us?