Meet SHINee's Onew!

Love Triangle

Tiffany's POV

 

"i'm ao excited! aren't you?" i asked as i skipped my way to school.  i waited for a response but nothing came from hyoyeon." Hyo?" "hmm?wae?" "aishhh! you were'nt listening right?" i can't believe it! all she thinks about is Onew Onew Onew." arghh! i was so angry and just kept walking without knowing where i was going.

Suddenly, 

"Tiff!" i hear hyoyeon shouting. i looked to my right and waited for the tragedy to happen. i could'nt feel the impact of the car. i could only feel somebody hugging me and pushing me to the ground. WAIT.. what? i slowly opened my eyes... ONEW? 

in my head~

OMO! i was just joking with hyoyeon! so he really studies in this school!

~back to reality~

we had some eye contact for about 3 seconds and i could see that he was starting to blush. he stood up and helped me up.

" Tiffany!!!!! gwenchana?"

"neh!"

" Onew-ah.. gomawo" as she said that, i could see her blushing. i looked at her in disgust. I looked at Onew and thanked him. he seemed to be staring at me the whole time. i felt like screaming " what's your problem!" and run away.. he really bugs me!!

 

Onew's POV

OMO! what's wrong with me? why do i keep staring at Tiffany? BABO! But she's too beautiful! 

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

OMONA! i just looked into Onew's eyes! ahhhh!!!! i'm going crazy! 

i glanced at Tiffany. she did'nt seem happy. she looked irritated.

"tiffany.. why so gloomy?"

" oh hmm? Nothing, it's just that i don't really like that Onew"

"why? he's like the hottest guy ever!!!"

" you're crazy!"

we walked into the classroom and everybody started to dtare at us with curious eyes.

just then i saw Onew  coming in! is he in the same class as us?ahhhh!!!! he's too cute!

 

Tiffany's POV

 

i walked into the class and found a seat. everybody was staring at us. I just pretended that i did'nt see them and continued drawing a picture of taeyeon unnie. i decided that i should give her the picture of her for her birthday.Just then , that Onew guy walked into the class. OMO! don't tell we're in the same class! arghhh! can this day get any worse? i looked at hyoyeon and she looked super happy when i mean super happy, i mean seriously happy.

 

Onew's POV

i walked into the class and i saw hyoyeon and tiffany! ahh! Tiffany's in the same class as me! i'm so happy!!! i sat at a seat at the corner and observed her from afar. She's so beautiful! i can't take my eyes off her.

During the whole lesson i mean day ,i couldn't pay attention.all my thoughts were on Tiffany.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

hi readers! this is my second chapter hope you enjoyed it!