Your my obsession.

My brother's best friend

Ever since that drama happened. I think I have gotten even more attracted to Jonghyun. It was so nice for Minho to let him continue to date me. Thanks Minho!

I sneaked to Jonghyun's house. I saw his room light on. I climbed into his room, from the window.

"Sooyoung?" Jonghyun turned around to the window as I came in. 

"hi" I said as I tried getting myself in. 

He laughed at me and helped me into his room.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a massive smile on his face. 

"I came to see how you were after that drama yesterday with Minho and also to spend time with my special dinosaur boyfriend!" I laughed.

"I  was just about to call you. I have something for you." He walked to his desk and got something. 

*Please be couple ring! please be couple ring!* I had my fingers crossed behind my back. 

He walked towards me, holding a black box. 

*YES! COUPLE RING!!!!*

He smiled. 

"Here. Open it."

I opend it. 

It was couple ring with my name engraved onto it. 

"Jong. Thank you so much for this!" 

He smiled. 

I sat on his bed and the music. 

"You naega sseureojilddae. Jeoldae heundeullimeopsi. Ganghan nunbicheuro. Myeotbeonigo nal ileukyeojweo" I decided to sing along because this was one of my favourite songs. 

Jonghyun decided to join in and we started singing together.

"You and I together. It just feels so right. Ibyuliran maleulhaedo. Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae
. You and I together. Nae du soneul nochijima. Annyoungiran maleun haedo. Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae"

"We make a good team."

Jonghyun came on the bed and sat next to me.

"What will happen if you fall in love with a new student at your school. Would you still love me or would you love him? " 

I laughed "why are you asking me this?"

"I dont know. Just what if it happends?"

"Well. It depends if his cute or not. Hahaha! Just kidding. Of course I will still love you.Your my brothers best friend, who is also my boyfriend."

I tried making him happy.

"Sooyoung. Promise me. Promise me that you will always love me and not look at anyone else but me."

"Jonghyun. What is making you feel like this?"

"Nothing. I just want you to promise me that."

"Jonhyun, I will always promise you that."

He leand to kiss me.

"Sooyoung. Your my obsession." 

At that exact moment, obsession came on.

'Yokae nochyeo beorin nal yokae
Muneojin nae shimjaneun nal berijima nal honja dujima wechigo ijiman
Neol wonhae michin deuna neol wonhae
Nal tteonan ni ibsureun sarang hajima, nal sarang hajima, 
Neol beorin geojana'

He pushed me on my back and he kissed me.