He said his sorry so does that mean everything can go back to normal now?

My brother's best friend

 

The Choi siblings were sleeping peacefully in their house after a long day that happened with lots of drama. 
 
It was 4:30am in the morning and someone knocked on the door of the Choi siblings house. Sooyoung woke up to the knock and walked to the door to answer it.
 
"Sooyoung?" Jonghyun asked while Sooyoung was half awake.
 
"Jonghyun? off." Sooyoung slamed the door and went back to bed.
 
*Aish! She still can't be angry with me can she? I thought she forgave me?* Jonghyun thought as he knocked on the door again. 
 
Sooyoung sighed and she re-answered the door.
 
"Listen Jonghyun... I don't know what your doing at this time of the morning but whatever it is j-"
 
Jonghyun hugged Sooyoung.
 
"Sooyoung. I am really sorry. Im really sorry for being such an idiot and kissing Taeyeon behind your back. Im sorry that you fell in love with an idiot like me. Im sorry for being jealous of you and HongKi's close relationship. Im sorry for just everything. If you can't forgive me, I completely understand. I just miss loving you." Jonghyun apologized as he hugged Sooyoung. 
 
Sooyoung sighed. "Jonghyun. Im sorry ... but I can't accept your apology. No matter how much I want to be with you too, I can't." Sooyoung released herself from the hug and went back inside and closed the door.
 
Sooyoung fell to the floor and cried. Jonghyun stood outside of the door, hoping for Sooyoung to open the door again and forgive him.
 
Suddenly, Minho heard what was going on down stairs and he woke up to see sooyoung.
 
"Yah. Sooyoung. What happened?"
 
"Jonghyun." Sooyoung said.
 
"What about him?"
 
"His outside and he wants me to accept his apology but I can't because I know you would be angry at me for dating him again." Sooyoung explained as she cried.
 
Minho sighed and opened the door. 
 
"Jonghyun? Are you still out there?" Minho asked.
 
"Minho?" Jonghyun asked.
 
Minho sighed and smiled. "Long time  no see buddy." Jonghyun smiled.
 
"Sooyoung told me. She is going through a hard time these days. If she doesn't accept your apology, just know this, I accept your apology. Im sorry for being too much of an over protective brother to Sooyoung and getting totaly angry at you for making her upset. We can be friends again and yes, you can date my sister." Minho explained 
 
Jonghyun smiled a big grin and cried tears of joy. "Minho-ah! Thank you so very much!! I will not treat your sister bad like I did before. I promise!" Jonghyun had a big grin on his face. 
 
Sooyoung opened the door and looked at Minho. 
 
"Minho-ah. Can I come out?" Sooyoung whispered. Minho nodded.  Sooyoung walked out and saw Jonghyun. 
 
"SOOYOUNG!" Jonghyun smiled and hugged her. "I missed you."
 
"I missed you too." Sooyoung smiled.
 
"I'll leave you two alone." Minho laughed as he went back into his house.
 
Jonghyun kissed Sooyoung. 
 
Sooyoung smiled at Jonghyun.
 
"Sooyoung, saranghae. I promise to love you forever and ever." Jonghyun said.
 
"Jonghyun, nado saranghae." 
 
---5 MONTHS LATER---
 
"So, hows the relationship with Jonghyun?" Yuri laughed.
 
"Its good! We are thinking of moving in together."  Sooyoung blushed.
 
Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Onew and Key walked towards the girls who were sitting on the grass in the park.
 
"Go do it bro. We support you." Minho patted Jonghyun's back.
 
"Ahem. Sooyoung." Jonghyun caught Sooyoung's attention.
 
"mmmm? what is it?" Sooyoung asked.
 
Jonghyun got down to her level with a ring in his hand.
 
"Omo!" Sooyoung's eyed got big.
 
"Will you ... do the honour of ... being my wife?" Jonghyun asked. 
 
Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yoona, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun sqealed.
 
"Jonghyun."
 
"Its a no isn't it? Damn. I knew it was too s-"
 
"Its a yes! I would love to be your wife." Sooyoung smiled as she kissed him.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers! 
Wow. This story has come to an end. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it.
There was memories created during this whole story. Im sad that this has already come to an end.
But not to worry! This story isn't ending just yet! Im currently wirting the sequal to this story but it is only going to be 4 chapters. 
I hope you enjoyed reading this fan fic and I hope that you guys read/subscribe/comment on this and other stories of mine.
Bye for now! 
ps. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3