I Want To See You

Just Yours Junsu

Nobody’s POV:

“Wait… How do you know me?” Seung Ah asked still in shock.

“I was going to ask you the same thing but then again I know why… haha, I from JYJ.” Yoochun giggled, “Anyway, you’re Junsu’s girlfriend.” She stood their silently in confusion.

“W-what are you saying?”

“I’m kidding. The store lady said that you said you were his girlfriend. She even got a picture of you, see.” Yoochun said handing out the photo. Seung Ah leaned forward and saw herself in the picture.

“Oh… that… If you’re here… where is Junsu?-” She was cut off at the sight of the elevator door opening.

“Yoochun, are you ok? We heard screaming- OMO! You’re Junsu’s girlfriend~” Jaejoong said walking in.

“Heh, that’s why I screamed,” Yoochun answered.

“Wah~ she’s even prettier in person!”

“Isn’t she? Hehe” Yoochun winked. Seung Ah blushed and looked away.

“Move!” Someone shouted from outside the elevator. At that moment, Junsu walked in and stared at Seung Ah, “Is this the girl?”

“Ne, she’s cute, right?” Jaejoong giggled. Junsu grabbed her arm and pulled her out the elevator and into the corner of the store.

“You think this is funny, huh?” He said angrily, “What if that got out?! My reputation would be ruined. Gosh, what were you thinking? Just whatever… I don’t even know you so this’s a waste of my time.”

“Oppa!” Junsu turned around and noticed a familiar face.

“Oh, Park Tae Hee~” He smiled. He looked back at Seung Ah and took a breath.

“Mianhe…” She said. Junsu turned around and walked away.
____________________________________________________________________________

Seung Ah’s POV:

I returned to Krystal’s house and saw her standing there pissed. “How could you just leave like that? And during our movie night!?!” She tapped her foot.

“Mianhe, I wanted to return the ring because what are the chances that I’d meet Junsu?”

“I’m glad you’re coming to your senses…”

“But, I DID MEET HIM! HE WAS AT THE STORE!!!” I shouted.

“Really? Wow~ that’s awesome!”

“He was acting like a jerk though…”

“Well you know how celebrities are…"

"I think he has a girlfriend though." I sighed. 

"What!!?" 

"Yeah, her name was Park Tae Hee~"

"The supermodel?" 

"I didn't get to see her face..." 

"Well, it could be likely," Krystal started, "She is Yoochun's sister..."

"Yeah true..." Krystal went to put the dvd in the player but then a commercial appeared on the screen. JYJ appeared and I jumped for joy. "Wait, let me see this!" 

"Hey JYJ fans out there!" Jaejoong cheered, "do we have a surprise for you!" 

"This weekend is the start of our competition of C-JeS entertainment's next big thing." Junsu stated, "and sign ups end tonight at midnight."

"So, get on that computer of yours," Yoochun added, "and sign up for the oppurtunity of a life time!" 

"One more surprise~" Junsu said while winking. 

"WE WILL BE THE JUDGES!" They shouted together. The commercial ended after giving some other information. I looked at Krystal and she shook her head. I gave her the "please~" look and she sighed. 

"I am not doing this competition..." She stated, "but..."

"Yes??? But what?" 

"I will help you out!" I smiled so big and hugged her tight. So instead of watching movies, I signed up and began finding a song.