Who Are You?

Just Yours Junsu

Seung Ah’s POV:

Ring Ring Ring~ 

The bells for the end of the last day of the year chimed at 4:00pm. All the kids ran outside the school to head home except for me. I was headed to the mall, to Men’s Republic, to be exact. This is where the JYJ boys always shopped for their clothes. “Yah! Seung Ah!” Someone shouted from behind me. I turned around and it was my best friend, Krystal. We have been friends since elementary school and we are still going strong, “Where are you going?”

“I am going to the mall…” I shouted back.

“Wae!?” She said walking over to me, “You promised movie night…”

“I know, I know… I’ll be back in time, don’t worry.” I smiled at her. She chuckled.

“Arasso... Bali!” I waved good bye after she spoke and then ran the opposite way. I was headed to the mall to buy Junsu a gift. I planned on giving it to him in the fan mail; in fact, I was going to give it to him when I met him in person.

I arrived to the store in less than five minutes; I was excited to be buying him something. “Do you need any help?” The store worker asked.

“Aniyo… Well, actually, I don’t know what to get my…” I didn’t know what to call Junsu. Should I say ‘Boyfriend’ or ‘Lover’ kkkkkk. “My boyfriend.”  

“Oh… Do you know his style?”

“Hmm, he wears everything…” I said quietly.

“If he truly loves you, he’ll like anything.” The lady said. I giggled at her response and took out my phone. I typed in Junsu’s name in the search box and took a look at his images to get an idea of inspiration. “Omo! Is that your boyfriend?” I looked at her in confusion; she was staring at my phone. I wanted to shout no but something stopped me.

“Yeah…” I said slowly, “but Shh! don’t say anything to anyone. You know how people can be!”

“Wah~ this is so cool. I’m meeting the very Junsu’s girlfriend!” She clapped, “I know! Junsu shops over here all the time.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to where Junsu always shops. It seemed so Junsu and so JYJ. I looked all around, clueless. I didn’t know what to get him and what would he like. “Excuse me” the lady said.

“Yes?”

“What’s your name?”

“Jung Seung Ah… Wae?”

“Can I take a picture of you?”

“Um, why?”

 “So when Junsu comes, I can say I ran into you, keke.” She said holding her camera.

“Um, I don’t think that’ll be a good idea…” I bit my lip.

“Please! Omo, just for me!”

“I can’t… Mianhe.” I said.

“Fine…” She said as she started to walk away, “Oh I forgot!”

“What?” I said looking up. Click~

“Thanks for the picture.” She giggled running back into the staff room. I was in shock that I didn’t say anything however at that moment I found the perfect gift. A ring, a silver ring, which had a lining of a black stone. It was perfect, it was Junsu. I walked up to the register and paid for my stuff.

“I’ll be back for my picture, babo.” I said exiting the store.
_______________________________________________________________________

Nobody’s POV:

Two hours later, JYJ arrived at their favorite store. The walked up casually as many fans watched them. “Annyeong, Junsu!” The store lady waved, “Yoochun and Jaejoong.”

“Annyeong~” They said together. Junsu walked over to his favorite area and began to look around. He went over to the accessory spot next.

“Ah, Ji Ae, come here.” Junsu said.

“Yes oppa?” Ji Ae, the store lady, said.

“Where’s the silver ring I said to keep?” He said a little pissed. Ji Ae stood there thinking and then it hit her.

“OMO!” She shouted, “Mianhe… I sold it to a girl…”

“A girl? Why would she want it?”

“She bought it for her boyfriend.” She remembered. “No, she bought it for you.”

“Me?”

“Yeah, she said that she was your girlfriend… What was her name?” She thought, “Ah! Jung Seung Ah. I have her picture.” She came back with the picture and showed it to Junsu.

“Mwo? I don’t know her…” Yoochun and Jaejoong came running over to his side and looked at the picture.

“Wah~ she’s cute…” Jaejoong giggled.

“She’s really pretty.” Yoochun added, “She’s your girlfriend?”

“You know she’s not, Yoochun!” Junsu shouted, “She’s pretending that she is…” Yoochun took the picture and giggled.

“Well, I’ll keep it for safety.” Yoochun put the picture in his pocket. “Well, I’m gonna leave early. See you at the practice room.” He left and pushed the down button the elevator. As he walked in he smiled at the young lady who was in there. He took out the photo and looked at it again. He felt the girl looking at him so he slowly turned his head to her. After two seconds of realization they both screamed and pointed at each other.

“You’re Park Yoochun!” She shouted.

“You… You’re Jung Seung Ah!”