ALONE AND THE CELL PHONE ....

Hey, Zelo

“HEY ZELO…THE OTHER MEMBERS AND I WILL GO OUT TO FIND SOME FOOD WILL YOU COME TO JOIN US?” Yongguk shouted from the downstairs doorway.

“NO..IF I HUNGGRY I WILL MAKE SOME FOOD FROM THE REFERIGERATOR..JUST LEAVE ME…” Zelo replied

 “OK THEN…WE’LL SEE YOU IN A COUPLE HOURS! DO NOT MAKE ANY MESS OK! DON’T FORGET TO TURN OFF THE STOVE AFTER YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DINNER.” Himchan started to nagged at him.

“YEAH….DON’T WORRY ….” Zello shouted back from his bedroom.

Zelo had been waiting this moment for days now, after their BAP Pacific Tour. The whole dorm to himself, and the power to do whatever he wanted. His brothers were off to find some food at some fancy restaurants, while Zelo stayed alone at dorm for a few hours that they were gone.

               Usually, if the other members gone , Zelo would be accompany by Jongup but this time he was alone and this was the first real time he was left alone, no Jongup, no interrupted. He had his whole evening planned, first he had watch a scary movie – seeing as he was home alone, so it was the perfect mood – and then he had stayed up the rest of the time playing game on-line on his computer.

               He smiled as he tought about the evening ahead of him. Zelo switched on the TV, as sun’s last few rays disappeared beyond the horizon. As soon as those last few specs of light left, leaving him submerged in the darkness, Zelo got the strangest feeling. Something was wrong.

               He rushed upstairs, and went to his room. There was a bright white flash, which almost sent him into a state of shock, although he soon realized, with a relief, that is was only his cell phone. It was flashing because he had received a text.

               He scolded himself quietly for acting so foolishly. He was safe. All of the doors were locked. He was just being silly. He picked up the phone to see who it was.

  • Unidentified number : Hello. I see you in the hi. I like you. Come here.

 

Zelo almost laughed reading the message. This person was either a complete dumb or trying to piss people off. Zelo simply texted back saying that the person had the wrong number. And then went back downstairs, to the television to put his horror film on. He heard a strange noise though, about halfway down the stairs. It was an almost familiar noise. He couldn’t quite picture it though.

About halfway through the Horror movie, he heard his phone.

  • Unidentified number : No. I like you. I love you. Are you? Yes. Do not sad about it?”

Zelo sighed. This was no longer funny. He went about typing a message saying that this person needed to piss of when he received another text. And then another. And then another. Soon he was bombarded with texts.

Unidentified number : get here.

Unidentified number : Please …. Come… I need you..

Unidentified number : I know you read my text.

Unidentified number : I know you…So please…

Unidentified number : Please… come…

Unidentified number : hey… come here :D

Zelo was now kind of pissed off, and he sent his message telling this person to go away. Then heard the noise again from the other room. It was a weird little noise that he felt he should be able to place his finger on. For whatever reason he couldn’t quite picture what had made it. Probably just the floor or Something he doesn’t know….What a strange noise though…

He got a text. He sighed with annoyance.

  • Unidentified number : please please….Please..Come here in the yes…I want you..I like you.. ^^

Zelo almost threw his phone at the wall. Why wouldn’t this guy just leave? He sent a message.

  • Zelo : Look. You have the wrong number. Go away. Just piss off.”

He sat there, waiting. Then he heard the noise again. He knew the noise. What was it? It was familiar. He got up and followed the direction from which it came. He led himself into Youngjae and Daehyun room’s.

        He flicked on the television and laid down on the bed, whatever the noise was, it came from this room he thought. Maybe he’d find out that it was just a pipe creaking or something, he reassured himself. An hour or so passed before he got his next message. He had just started to fall asslep.

Unidentified number : Please.. I see you…. I see it…

Zelo looked at the message. ”Oh my god please…!!!” he shouted aloud, “Shut up!!! You Damn Cell Phone!”

  • Zelo : Alright. Go away. I don’t know who the hell you are or why the hell you keeping texting me. Please leave me ALONE.”

Zelo sent the message. He sat there bitterly, palms sweating, and bags under his tired eyes. He was feeling a mixture of angry and terrified. He heard that familiar noise again. This time he realized what it was. He let out a small whimper and began to cry. He didn’t know what to do. The noise he was hearing was the buzz from a phone that had just received a message. And it came from underneath the bed he laid upon.

        And Then…..


Yongguk and the other members came home to find their Zelo gone. All that was left was his cell phone. The last message it had received was dated 00:00 am.

  • Unidentified number : Hey Zelo…From Now on We can be Together Forever ….. :D







 


Finish Guys....

Guys.....I'm sorry if the ending of the story is not same as you've expected..

Is This Story Scaried enough ?

Think it's not ...hehehe ^^

Guys I'm really appreciate if you give me some critique and comment ...

Thanks a lot... ^_^