Do I Really Sleepwalk?

Do I Really Sleepwalk?

Morning...

"Mmm..." Minwoo yawned and stretched. He immediately opened his eyes because he felt some weight on him.

Youngmin's arm was around his waist and he was in...(that sounds wrong...)

"Kyahhhh, Youngmin hyung!!!"

"Hmmm..." Youngmin murmured still trying to sleep.

Minwoo was wide awake now and he was spazzing.

"Hyung~ wake up."

"Uhhh, what?" Youngmin tightened his grip around Minwoo's waist but his eyes were still closed.

"Hyung hyung hyung! Why am I on your bed?? I don't remember anything..."

"I don't know..." Youngmin responded while sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"But but but...wahhhh" Minwoo flailed his arms and ran back to his bed. (I don't know who rooms with whom so I'm pretending the twins room together k? And that Minwoo and someone else are)

Kwangmin sat up also. He had been waken by all the noise. He rubbed his eyes, "Hyung, stop teasing Minwoo already...he's very gullible."

Youngmin huffed but didn't answer and stood up to go to the bathroom.

At the kitchen table...

Donghyun and Minwoo are sitting opposite each other.

"Hyung, I don't know!!"

"Well maybe you didn't think you did..."

"But I'm very sure I don't!"

Minwoo was talking with Donghyun when Hyunseung walked in.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Minwoo is worrying about sleepwalking..." Donghyun said with a slight mocking tone.

"Hyung it's not funny. I'm being serious here." Minwoo pouted.

"Awwwwww so cute our maknae~" Donghyun said and pinched Minwoo's cheeks.

His hands were immediately slapped away by a jealous Youngmin.

"Minwoo's mine. My property. No touching allowed." Youngmin said while wrapping his arms around Minwoo's waist and giving him a peck on the cheek.

Donghyun put his hands up and laughed. "Over protective boyfriend~."

"Youngmin hyung~," Minwoo whined while blushing.

Youngmin smiled cheekily and sat down in a chair beside Minwoo.

"Hyung you gotta help me!" Minwoo pleaded to Donghyun.

"Why aren't you asking your boyfriend for help?" Youngmin faked a frown.

"Because you are a and you are not gonna help me with the problem."

"Whats the problem?"

"I'm sleepwalking."

Youngmin laughed.

Minwoo pouted. "See I told you hyung! Help me~" Minwoo whined again to Donghyun.

"How's that a problem?" Youngmin asks.

"You . Of course it's a problem..." Minwoo said.

"I don't see any problems with you sleepwalking." Youngmin responded.

Minwoo looked at his boyfriend. "But I'm sleepwalking to YOUR bed..." he emphasized on the "your".

"I'm not that big of a ok?"

The three at the kitchen gave Youngmin an "oh really" look.

"Maybe it's just today...we'll see tomorrow ok Minwoo? We have an event to go to." Donghyun said.

Minwoo nodded.

The next day....

"Ahhhhhhhhh hyunggggggg!!! Why am I in your room?"

The next next day...

"Hyungggggggggggggg~"

The next next next day…

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. "

The next next next next day…

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek~"

The next next next next next...ok you get the point…

"Hyung...this is not working...I'm definitely sleepwalking." Minwoo said putting his head down on the kitchen table. He was stressed...

Donghyun patted him on the back.

Youngmin walked in happily.

"Yah Youngmin ah. Do something to comfort your boyfriend.”

Youngmin walked over and sat down. "Uh..."

"That's not very helpful and comforting..." Donghyun said.

"Thanks for stating the obvious..." Minwoo said with his head down.

"Awwwwhhhhh" Jeongmin was the last to walk into the kitchen. He yawned and sat down in a chair, his eyes half-lidded.

"You look sleepy," Donghyun stated.

"Obviously hyung," Jeongmin said. "Youngmin ah you really need to stop waking up in the middle of the night and going to Minwoo and my room...it's waking me up and I can't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep well at all these days...I don’t even know how Minwoo sleeps so soundly when you car---"

Everyone stared at him.

"Oh...whoops..." Jeongmin forced a smile.

"Told ya Jeongmin was gonna expose it," Donghyun shrugged his shoulders. “What did I say Youngmin? It would have been better to switch rooms with Jeongmin if you really wanted to sleep with Minwoo.” (ok now that sounds wrong O.O!)

Kwangmin did a face palm and left and Hyunseung just walked away.

“Well…yeah…I’m gonna…get outta here now…” Jeongmin squeaked and ran away.

“Hyung, explain.” Minwoo glared at the leader.

“Uh….I’m gonna…” Youngmin started.

“You stay where you are.” Minwoo gave Youngmin a glare also.

“I don’t know about this…nope…………Youngmin you explain. It’s not my problem. Bye guys.” Donghyun also rushed out the kitchen.

“Uh…what the heck hyung?” Minwoo sighed.

“You get back here~!!!” Youngmin was trying to sneak out also, “Hey, use honorifics!” Youngmin yelled back.

“I don’t care about that anymore!!” Minwoo said as he started to chase Youngmin around the dorm.

The rest of the group huddled together to avoid the wrath of Minwoo.

“Wahhh Min ah~!” Youngmin whined.

“That’s what you get for being a !”

What can a cute maknae do anyways? Or would that too stereotypical….?

———————————————

Why does it feel like I'm writing a play XD haha

What a fail...it didn't make sense did it? I thought it sounded cute when I was thinking it in my head but then it went blah haha

Inspired by my vacation trip~ had to wake up at 4am today for my flight...rarrrr!! I don’t know what this had to do with the story…U_U

Hope you guys will like it...sigh...probably didn’t…I'm writing it right now on the plane cause it’s raining in Chicago and we have to wait on the plane...but you guys didn't have to know that haha sorry for too much unneeded info...

I'm sorry if the story doesn't make any sense...it's just Minwoo always wakes up in Youngmin's bed and he thinks he sleepwalks but actually it's just that Youngmin carries him to his bed to cuddle...yeah? Maybe? Urk...I fail :(

Why do my ideas so bad? -cries- where do I do wrong?! haha