Since i have to pretend to be a boy

Hyung! Can I call you Oppa?

The girls gasped after they heard the names.

 

Hye Jin: “He is WHAT?” (She asked Na Gyeong but Na Gyeong asked her to wait)

 

Eun Seung: “How come my name is-” (As she looked to Na Gyeong but Seo Hyun asked her to keep it first and discuss it later)

 

Onew (SHINee): (He showed up which made Yeon Hee fascinated) “Who’s the maknae?” (He asked Na Gyeong)

 

Na Gyeong: (Pointed to Yeon Hee) “He is the maknae”

 

Onew (SHINee): (Looked Yeon Hee from the head to toes repeatingly) “How come you’re the tallest among them?”

 

Yeon Hee: (Raised her eyebrows) “Maybe it’s my luck, and as you know” (She stunned for a while and turned to Onew) “Maknae doesn’t have to be short”

 

Onew just stared at Yeon Hee and went to his friends.

 

Yeon Hee: “I don’t like Onew” (She whispered to Beon Hwa)

 

Beon Hwa: “Ahh?” (She surprised) “But I thought you like him MORE but LESS than Justin Bieber”

 

Yeon Hee: “I’d change my mind” (The she went to Hye Jin to tell her the same thing)

 

At night, The SM’s group went back to their own home. The girls then remembered that they don’t bring any of their clothes since they had to live there for a while.

 

Manager: “AIII” (He sighed) “I’d told you to bring your own clothes in case of emergency”

 

Suddenly, there’s a knock from the door. The manager told the girls to stay while he opened the door.

 

Manager: “What the hell are you doing here?” (He said loudly at the front door)

 

The girls listened, and they heard that the guest want to visit the junior group. Then the girls sighed.

 

Na Gyeong: “Again?” (She lowered her head) “But I want to sleep”

 

Eun Seong: “I think its artists” (She suggested)

 

Then, the manager showed up as he eating his potato chips and told the girl that there would be a senior group that will stay with them.

 

Manager: “It’s U-kiss” (He tried to surprise the girls)

 

(Everyone was silent and was looking at their manager with their mouth wide open especially Hye Jin and Seo Hyun)

 

Hye Jin: “How come?” (Surprised)

 

Beon Hwa: “You better close your mouth” (She gazed to Hye Jin and Seo Hyun) “There’s a fly around here”

Hye Jin: (Hye Jin closed immediately, then Seo Hyun) “So, back to what I was saying, how come they would stay with us?”

 

Manager: (Eating his snacks) “I don’t know” (Then, he went to upstairs)

 

Na Gyeong: (Holding both of Seo Hyun’s hands) “It’s U-KISSS!!!!” (As she loud her voice)

 

Eun Seong: (ponding and look at the mirror nearby and tried to fix her hair) “Am I pretty enough?” (As she turned to ask the person near her who she thought to be Hye Jin)

 

Eli (U-Kiss): (Raised his eyebrows as he smile) “You? Pretty? (Then he thought for a while) “Yes, you are pretty” (Then he continued) “To be a boy”

 

The Eun Seong gasped and widened her eyes; she turned to the opposite and turned to Hye Jin who was sitting at the sofa. Then, she called Hye Jin quietly.

 

Hye Jin: (Looked to Eun Seong) “What?”

 

Eun Seong: (She gazed to Eli who was standing beside her and she gazed back to Hye Jin) “How come you sit there? I thought that you’re standing here” (She grinned to Hye Jin)

 

Hye Jin doesn’t understand what Eun Seong meant, she thought that where she would like to stand and sit doesn’t make any problem like this.

 

Hye Jin: “What the hell is she talking about” (She whispered to herself) “I’m not her robot that would follow whatever she wants to”

 

Just then, Hye Jin surprised when she saw Eli of U-Kiss besides Eun Seong.

 

Hye Jin: “Now I know” (She smiled to herself) “Hehehe, its show time” (She rushed to talk to Eli) “Hi! What’s up? Want to know something about my friend?” (She pointed to Eun Seong)

 

Eun Seong: (Whispered to herself as she closed her eyes) “Don’t say that I’m his fan, don’t say it, don’t say it, don’t say it” (Repeating)

 

Hye Jin: (As she showed her wicked smile to Hye Jin) “He’s a big fan of yours”

 

Eun Seong: (Opened her eyes as she lowered her head down) “She just said it”

 

Eli (U-Kiss): (Gazed to Eun Seong but Eun Seong glanced away from him) “Oh, is it? I thought that I only have a girl fans” (He chuckled) “Do you want my autograph?”

 

Eun Seong: (As she sighed) “Never mind, I had thousand of it”

 

Eli (U-Kiss): “I never meet a boy fans before, I always met a girl fans”

 

Eun Seong: “I asked my girlfriend to get one” (She gazed to Hye Jin who was behind Eli) “And how come you’re here? I thought you’re in front of the door with your friends”

 

Eli (U-Kiss): “Oh, I use the back door” (As he pointed to the back door and Eun Seong just nodded her head. Then, Eli went to his friend to help them to pack things)

 

girlfriend?”

 

Eun Seong: (Rolled her eyes) “Since I have to pretend to be a boy”