Finale

Someone Met By Chance

After they finished getting dressed they headed into the living room were the guys were waiting for them. They sat down and Kyumin said, “Are you guys drunk?” Hana nodded and said, “Yeah we drank.” Kyumin said, “Why did you guys drink?” Hana teared up and Hanbyul said, “The bullying didn’t stop so I followed her to the bar and we both ended up getting drunk.”

 Youngjun said, “So you guys got drunk and just decided to sleep together?” Hanbyul said, “No, Hana was saying she was unwanted and unloved and I told her I loved her but she didn’t believe me and told me to prove it.” Hyoseok said, “So you decided the way to prove it was to sleep together? Are you even legal Hana?” Hana looked down and said, “I’m 19.”

 Youngjun said, “Well at least you aren’t .” This made the guys laugh. Hana looked down and said, “I’m hungry.”  Hanbyul said, “Why don’t we eat and talk about where to go from here?” Everyone agreed and they ordered some pizza. While they were eating Hanbyul said, “Why don’t you move into the apartment right across from us?” She said, “Is it for sale?”

 The guys were confused and Kyumin said, “Well yeah but.” Hana said, “I’ll buy it.” Kwangyeon said, “How will you be able to buy it?” Hana sighed and said, “When my parents died my freshman year I inherited everything and they owned their own company.” They nodded and the pizza arrived.

 After they ate they went down to the leasing office and Hana bought the apartment with some of her Inheritance she had barely used any of it. The apartment was fully furnished and the guys all went back to Hana’s small rooftop room and helped her pack up her things.

 When everything was packed they all helped her bring her things to her new place. They all looked around and Hanbyul helped her unpack her new bedroom. After everything was unpacked they all decided she needed to go grocery shopping. When they got to the grocery store a fangirl came up to them and said, “Oppa’s who is she?” Hanbyul said, “She is my girlfriend. I care a lot for her so please accept her and give us your blessing.” Hana and the fangirl was surprised and the fangirl said, “As long as you’re happy I will give you my blessing.”

  The guys went and got groceries they needed while Hanbyul and Hana got the groceries she would need. After they all paid they headed home. Hana looked at Hanbyul and said, “So I’m your girlfriend huh?” He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck and said, “Will you?” She said, “Will I what?” He chuckled a little and said, “Will you be my girlfriend?” She smiled and said, “Yes, I will be your girlfriend.”

 When they arrived Hanbyul helped Hana with her bags and when they arrived at her apartment he came in and helped her put her groceries up. She looked at Hanbyul and smiled thinking ‘thank you mom and dad for bringing this amazing guy into my life.’ Hanbyul looked at her and smiled and said, “What are you thinking about?”

 She smiled and said, “I was just thanking my parents for bringing you into my life.” He smiled and kissed her when a voice said, “So you come over to make out huh?” They looked over and Hanbyul said, “Kyumin why are you always ruining my moment?” They all laughed and the guys were very happy for Hanbyul and Hana.

 

hope you enjoyed it and please comment