001

Someone Met By Chance

Being a high school outcast along with 5 others and being a year older than her peers. Hana and her fellow outcasts decided they were tired of being outcasts and called losers and being physically abused by everyone. They decided to form a band and perform at their high school talent show.

None of them knew how to play instruments. They looked around when a guy came in and said, “I think you guys need some help.” They all looked at him in surprise and Hana said, “Who are you?” He stepped closer so they could see him and said, “My names Jason Jung Hanbyul but you can call me Hanbyul.”

 She looked at him and said, “You look familiar.” One of the girls named Nayoung said, “He is the lead singer of the band LED Apple.” Hana said, “Oh.” She then turned back to Hanbyul and said, “Who will help us?” He smiled showing off his dimples and said, “Me and my band will help you guys. You only have 2 months to learn how to play.”

He called in his band mates and Hanbyul said, “Now who is the leader?” Everyone pointed to Hana and she said, “I guess I’m the leader then.” They then figured out who would play what instrument and they all decided that Hana should sing since she has the best voice. Hana and Hanbyul spent a lot of time together and she really started liking but was scared of her feelings since everyone always treated her like crap. Soon it was time for the talent show and the group was ready but nervous. Hanbyul went up to them and said, “Good luck guys I know you can do it.”

 He turned to Hana and said, “I’ll be sitting in the front roll so if you get nervous or scared just stare at me ok?” Hana took a deep breath and said, “Thank you for everything.” He smiled and said, “Your welcome.” Soon it was time for them to perform and every time Hana would get nervous she would look to Hanbyul and he would encourage her with a smile and thumbs up.

 After they finished they went backstage were the other people were waiting. They congratulated her friends but they still gave Hana dirty looks and would call her “Freak” “” and things like that. Soon the winner was announced and Hana and her group won they all were happy but some of the other contestants called Hana an unwanted, unloved, ugly loser.

 Hana couldn’t take the insults and ran off Hanbyul followed her because he was worried and he really liked her. They ended up at a bar were Hana ordered some hard liquor. Hanbyul grabbed one of her shots and said, “Come on Hana please don’t drink.”

 Hana glared at him with tears in her eyes and said, “Just leave me alone. I’m an unwanted unloved loser.” Hanbyul sighed and drank with her. Soon they were both drunk and Hana continued to degrade herself and Hanbyul couldn’t take it anymore and kissed her. After he pulled away he said, “Don’t say that. I love you and want you.”

 She looked at him surprised and said, “Prove it to me.” He grabbed her and paid the bill and dragged her to his dorm. When they arrived he dragged her to his room and they made love. The whole time Hanbyul showed her how much he cared for Hana.

 When they were starting their second round Kyumin and Kwangyeon came in and heard something coming from Hanbyul’s room. They opened the door and seen Hanbyul and Hana in bed and Kyumin quickly covered Kwangyeon’s eyes and said, “You two hurry up and get dressed then come out so we can talk.”

 

 

sorry it took so long and that it's so short but i will try to update again tomorrow please comment