Chapter 13

Exo's House Cleaner: Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her sister was furious! She was always serious about "first-times". It's supposed to be "special" she says.

 

"AND THAT WAS NOT SPECIAL!!" 

 

Kyungsoo's head was spinning. It was a merry-go-round in there. He seriously can't believe that that ing sister of his was acting sheepishly a while ago and was spanking his as if she was a stupid fangirl and now, she's all furious and seems like she wants to kill the whole of the EXO clan.

 

"DAMN THE RICH! DAMN THE GOOD-LOOKING! GOOD FOR NOTHING RUMPLEFORESKINS!"

 

"You know what you should calm the  down,"

 

"I'M NOT GOING TO OXFORD!"

 

"Wow"

 

*****

 

Today is a new day. Or so Kyungsoo thought it was.

 

Going to that mansion full of idiots seemed deplorable and he really didn't want to go but damn they were paying him $2000.

 

"DAMN  THOSE ADOLF TITLERS AND THEIR HUGE AMOUNT OF WEALTH!" was what Do Jaejin cried out when her attempt to make her lil' bro quit was futile because it was $2000. It was what she used to earn in six months goddamn it.

 

"C'mon sis. This is a lot of money PLUS you just rejected your offer to go to Oxford oh my god I can't believe you and besides," said Kyungsoo while whaming her sister's ribs.

 

"Do you know that Korea's finest poet, Huang Zitao is part of that household?"

 

"Say what?!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter