2

Inspired by a true story.

"Jay's beef burger was the bomb, girl. I am so going to eat that for the rest of my life!" Kate tapped on her belly.

"Jay is a nice guy though. He's so inspiring, his cafe is really successful." I said, as Kate and I walked towards our class with our satisfied tummy.

Suddenly, Kate stopped and cried "OH. MY. GOD. Isn't that Ronaldo?" She pointed out towards a group of guys, good looking guys. There he was, the guy from the festival, laughing all way long, walking right towards us. His friend were as charming as he is, but he's on the top list. 

I gathered all my perfection and tried to look cool as we walked passed them. I swear my heart beated out of my chest this time. He was just an inch away from me, his sweet fragant melted me away.

"Take a deep breath, Ashley. Breathe." 

I did like what Kate said. I need to breathe. How can someone actually makes me suffocate withought doing anything?

When we were far enough from them, I literally shouted in surprised "He comes to the same school as us?" I was happy. This actually meant that I could see him everyday, our proximity is positive. I couldn't stop thanking God for it.

But deep inside me, I'm not confident enough about actually get to know each other. What again to be his girlfriend.

Days passed, I would see him and his friends everyday at Jay's Cafe. They were loud and crazy. The cafe roared up with their noises and laughs everyday. Sometimes, I would peeked over my shoulder to get a glance on him and smiled by myself. 

I soon to learned that he's the quite and laughed-along type compared to his loud friends. I really wished that I could at least know his name.

"I have an information for you, girlfriend." Amanda sat beside me, smirking as she gestured us to come closer. "They're Koreans." She nudged towards the guys. "They're known as the B2ST boys and every single girl right here have a big fat crush on them."

I looked around at the girls, Amanda was right, everyone was peeking secretly on them. Giggling.

Amanda continued, "That's not just that. They're athletes too. And oh, your boy, Ash? He's a footballer. Isn't that a cliche? He actually has Ronaldo's look and he plays football too." 

I smiled.

"How reliable are your information, Sherlock?" Kate challenged. 

Amanda snorted, "Oh you'll be damn sure all I said was true." She pointed at her brain, "This."

"So he's a Korean huh?" I said, "That's cool. What course are they taking anyway?"

"They came here to learn English. I guess there're no perfect English teacher found at their country." Amanda pointed out. Which I think was insulting. But that was just Amanda was, smartly honest.

A girl took a seat next to him and smiled the brightest smile ever. He doesn't seem to notice that she was flirting with him. I learned that he's a laidback guy, a guy who doesn't care any more less. Or maybe he was just acting cool?

 

 

 

"Ugh, I hate it when our breaks are so long. What are we gonna do for 4 hours until our next classes?" Kate complained all second long. She was right, our timetable . Who need 4 hours break? I mean, come on, I love studying.

"Let's just hang at the hut and read some books." I suggested, Kate went along with the idea.

We got pretty comfortable at the hut when he suddenly showed up. He was carrying his bag and through my observation, he just finished with his classes. My heart skipped rapidly again. 

I pretend not to look at him and continue reading on The Great Gatsby. Inside, I wish that he'll greet me. But that was nearly impossible.

Then, I heard his foot steps came closer and closer to me. My heart skipped even more. To my surprise, he sat infront of me, facing right on me. We were five steps away, I can smell his sweet fragant. 

"Oh my gosh." Kate mouthed me. 

He stayed silent as I tried to act as cool as possible, trying not to make any weird movements. Apparently he was waiting for his gang, and played with his phone all the time. 

The B2ST gang finally came out from their class and joined us at the hut. They made loud noises as usual and kept singing happily. Where did they get all those enthusiasm?

"Let's go." I said, when I couldn't stop the tension, an explosive love tension, actually. "We'll be late."

 

 

 

 

The next day, Kate and I hang at Jay's cafe again. As usual, he was there too. He sat just few tables from us, facing right on me. And again, I tried to eat as graceful as ever and talk as a lady as possible. I doesn't want to leave any bad impresson, especially at him.

"Hey." A man's voice called out from my behind. A guy with curly hair, wearing his black Ray Ban on, pulling out a piece of small note towards me. "It's from my friend." As he pointed out towards the B2ST gang. 

I blushed all over and I almost choked on my burger.

I turned towards the gang, at him first. Deep inside me, I was hoping that it was from him. But my hope crushed when he pointed to his friend sitting next to him. 

His friend waved at me and smiled happily. I don't know how to react. 

Should I be happy or what?

"What was it?" Kate asked excitedly. I flipped the note and saw an email in it. 

"Just his Facebook email." I answered bluntly, "From one of his friend by the way, Hyun Seng?" I flipped off the note and tucked it into my purse, doesn't even give a single care. Why is it not from him? 

Kate noticed my gloomliness, "Oh come on. One of the cutest guy in school is having a crush on you. A guy who all the girls drools on. You should at least be happy about it."

"But my drools didn't even dropped on him." I rolled my eyes. "Oh wait, i got an idea!"

I took out my phone and added Hyun Seng in Facebook. Then, I checked on his picture, looking for my crush. Just in case he was tag in one of it.

"Yong Du Jun?" I finally found his Facebook. And I finally knew his name.

"What?" Kate looked confused.

"I found his Facebook!" I cheered happily. The little girly fan crush in me glowed all over.

"Du Jun, huh? That's not bad for a name." Kate smiled.