Kim Myungsoo

Mr President

"WHY ME?!" I slam my hands on the table of the Counselors room in protest as I glared at the Director and the New President. 

"Well, since you've been selected by our dear Mr Kim, I don't believe that he picked the wrong choice. He's famous for selecting the perfect person for the job!" The Director pat the President's back as he explained to me.

He's clearly biased, this bastard. 

"But why, why, why, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy me? Today's just my first day! He don't know me well enough to pick me as the Secretary!" I slump my shoulders as I look tiredly at them. 

"I picked you because I feel like it." The President spoke and my jaw literally dropped.

"You just-"

"Please, give us a reason why you think we're perfect for this job?" I was cut off by an auburn hair guy with his hair swept to the side, wearing big black rim glasses who gave off an air of intelligence, standing quietly beside me the whole time as he was also picked by the unreasonable President to take up the Vice President role.

"I picked you two because I feel like it. Do I have to repeat myself over and over again until you get it or you don't understand Korean?" The President rolled his eyes and folded his hands as he lean on the Director's table and look at us boredly. "Are we done yet?" 

"What kind of a rea-" 

"Please, Ms Lee, he already made up his mind and he won't change it no matter how much you protest!" The Director finally open his mouth to shut me up. "If you two, please, go back to your homeroom class now?" He walked over to his door and open it, motioning us to get our asses out of his office. 

I grunted and walked out of the office with the auburn hair guy following me from behind.

"He's such a jerk! What, picking me just because he feel like it? What kind of a ing reason is that?!" 

"Hahaha, well, Myungsoo's always been like that since young." 

I raised my brows at him,"You know him?" 

He nod and smile. "I've been his friend since childhood." 

I stared at him and covered my mouth in shock. "How the hell did you survive 17 years of your life with him?!" 

He chuckled, "He's a good guy if you know him well enough. By the way, I'm Sunggyu. What's yours?" He extended his hand for a shake.

"Lee Eunmi." I take his hand and we exchanged a handshake.

Well, at least the friend is sooo much better than him. 

------- Time Skip -------

I parted ways with Sunggyu and head to my homeroom class just in time before the bell rang. I stood in front of the class and allow my eyes to roam around for a perfect seat until I heard voices calling out my name. 

"Hey, is that Eunmi?" 

"Yah, Eunmi ah!" 

No, it can't be me. My name is so common in Korea right?

But come on, you're curious aren't you?

Wha? Brain, don't talk to me in situations like this!

Come on! Just turn around and see! 

No! 

"Yah, Lee Eunmi!"

I snap my head around towards those voices and saw two familiar figures sitting at one corner of the room.

Wait, isn't those two....

"Hoya, Dongwoo!" 

My stormy mood has been lifted off and has been replace with sunshine and floating flowers as I happily skip towards my two best friends since middle school.

"Yah Lee Eunmi! You never told us that you'll be attending this school!" Dongwoo headlock me as he let out his signature goofy laugh.

"I didn't know that you guys are attending this school!" I tried to release myself from Dongwoo's grip on me but for your information, Dongwoo is an idiot dinosaur who doesn't know how to keep his strength in check.

Bye-bye world, I'm going to die even before I manage to start my first day in high school.

"You're choking her,you !" Hoya, being the angel he is, pull Dongwoo away by the collar and pull me towards him and pat my poor back so that I can regain back my composure.

"Hoya, you're my life saver! How can I ever thank you?" I bowed as elegantly as possible, earning a look of disgust from him.

"You disgust me, milady" He pretended to faint, hugging the floor in the process.

"That hurts, Hoya" I clutch to my chest and pretended to weep.

"Okay guys, cut off the sad drama. Everyone is giving the weird stares which I don't care anyway. Class is about to start. Come on, Eunmi! Take a seat now!" Dongwoo pull Hoya off the floor and drag me to a table infront of them.

The door opens and a lady around her late 30s, donning a revealing suit and her lips,cherry red walk into the class and introduce herself as Mrs Choi.

She's married, and she wears clothes which can attract unnecessary attention? I pity her husband. I have the feeling that I'll hate her.

 As usual for how first days in school usually starts, we did introduction and what we are expected to do for the rest of the year blah blah blah and I was starting to get sleepy from the usual, boring talk, putting my head down on the table and I am slowly drag away to wonderland when a loud bang immediately wash off my need to sleep. Like right now.

I look up irritatedly to the source of the sound and I could not believe my eyes

THE ARROGANT PRESIDENT?! WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING HERE!?

"Ah! Our new president Mr Kim !" Our homeroom teacher, Mrs Choi rush over to the President, smiling brightly and invite him inside like he is the VIP here. "Mr Kim, we have already done the introductions and you're the only one left who still haven't done it. Please introduce yourself to the class,"

He nodded politely at her and took a step infront, "Hey guys, I'm your classmate for the year. My name is Kim Myungsoo, I hope we'll all get along," and he flash a smile.

TWO-FACED!!! THAT BASTARD

The girls went crazy and started screaming.

"Hey, I can tell you guys right now that they are sure to become sasaengs starting from today," I whispered to my two friends at the back and they slowly nodded.

"Girls sure are scary sometimes," Hoya said while staring bewilderedly at those girls swooning over the bastard.

"Okay, class that's enough!" Mrs Choi slam the teacher's table loudly enough for the girls to stop. 

"Mr Kim, sorry to inform you but we don't have any seats left available for you except for the seat beside lady at the corner there," she pointed at me.

OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, PLEASE DON'T LOOK HERE.

He look at the direction pointed to him and I swear I saw an evil grin when he recognises that it was me.

"That's okay, Mrs Choi. That seat is perfect ," he smile.

Holy . Someone, please dig me a grave right now. 

I slam my head on the table. My head was throbbing from the impact but I couldn't care less about the pain right now considering the fact that the bastard is my seat buddy.  

"Hi, Ms Lee! I'm so happy that we're going to be seat buddies from now on!" I shivered from that over-cheerful voice.

I took a peek at my said-seat-buddy and the expression he is giving me right now, compared to the tone of his voice is world's apart.

SOMEONE, ANYONE. GET ME OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEE

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom! I guess Eunmi will be having one hellish year with Myungsoo xD HAHAHAH. I just finished my National Exams so I think I can update more chapters hehehe