How I Got Myself Into Trouble

Mr President

"Eunmi honey! We're here in your new awesome school!" mum beam in happiness as she turn around to look at me with a big smile plastered on her face. 

I groan.

"I'm not gonna move an inch from my seat. NEVER.

"Aw, honey. Come on, this year will be fun for you! Look, at all those kids!" she point towards a group of nerdy girls with books stuffed on their faces. There's no way I'm gonna hang out with them!

I roll my eyes in response and she sigh.

"We've talked about this before. Come on, even if you protest now, it's not gonna work. Your name's already registered in the school. Just try to get use to this school, ok honey? For my sake." she clasp her hands together and makes the puppy eyes.

Darn it, she knows I can't resist that look.

I sigh and reluctantly open the car door. 

"Have fun, honey! See you at home later!" she gave me flying kisses and drove off, leaving me alone at the entrance of the school. 

I hung my shoulders low and drag my body to go to the school hall for assembly for first year students.

I...hate this.

 

Right, so in case you guys don't know why I'm here in this school, let's rewind back the story to last month.

 

-Last Month-

"What?! You cancelled my registration?!" 

I raised my voice in shock of mum and dad's decision. They were calm and slowly sipped their tea before speaking.

"Yes. You're not going to Woolim High but instead, you're going to Seoul Government High." 

My jaw instantly drop and I pluck up my courage to argue with dad.

"B-but Dad! Why am I going to that rich school? We're not even rich in the first place!"  

"I know, but I made a promise to my friend." dad said it without a moment of hesitation.

"What promise? Is your promise with your friend much more important than your daughter's happiness?" 

"A promise is a promise. You're going to that school and that's final." dad said it calmly but sternly which made me shiver in fright.

 

-Present-

And that's how I got into this rich school thanks to my parents who didn't even ask my for my opinion. But I still wonder how my parents get the money to put me into this school. Well, I shouldn't pry into adult affairs so let's just leave it to that.

Like any other normal schools, the boring first day always starts with the Principal's loooooooong draggy speech which almost took an hour and I have to force myself to be awake until the Principal pass the mic to the Director of the school.

"Well, students! You may not know this yet but the tradition of this school is to awaken every possible potential in its students and I'm glad to announce that the school have decided to give Kim Myungsoo, the first ever new first year student to become the President of the Student Counselors!" 

"What?!" I dumbfoundedly stare at the Director but the students applause loudly at the Director's announcement.

These hooligans must be crazy to applaud! 

Right at that moment, a tall, handsome young man emerge up on stage and the almost everyone immediately ran over to the front to get a closer look of the new President. 

"Hey guys! It's such a great pleasure for you to cheer over the great me! So keep quiet so I can talk." the new President's smile turns for a change into a cold and serious look.

But the girls didn't take notice of his change of attitude and kept admiring him.

"Since I'm the President now, then I have to select people to work for m- I mean with me." he starts scanning the crowd.

The girls immediately raises their hand in the hopes that they can get selected by him. Soon, I got bored. And I mean, too bored.

Ahhhhh... I agree he's handsome. Yeah, whatever. Let's get out of here. This is so much worse than a group of middle-aged moms fighting over a bag at a yearly cheap sale.

I got off from my seat and starts heading off to the back door.

"Ah, you! The girl who's trying to walk off from here! Stop!" 

I stop my steps and turn around, realising that he's talking about me since I'm the only girl who is attempting  to walk off. 

"Me?" I point to myself and he nod in satisfaction.

"You're gonna be my Secretary from now on!"

......

....

..

.

"WHAT!!!" 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Sooooo, this is the first chap! Phew, it's quite tiring to brainstorm *~* Ohwell, please comment and subscribe!

Love you all!