He is Jung Yong Hwa

He is Jung Yong Hwa

 

 

Who is Jung Yong Hwa?

Don’t you know him? Or do you know him?

What you first impression when you see him?

What in your mind when people say his name?

What word you use to describe him?

And the most, who he is in your life? In your Heart?
 

 

When you ask his fans, a lot million praise will be heard, like a waterfall, fall down from fans lips endlessly.

Praise, impressed, amazed, and admired.

He is Jung Yong Hwa. The world Star, the Great Leader of famous rock band CNBLUE, main vocalist that his  voice is so rock,but also can shoo you to romantic feel. He is the guitarist. Tallented musician, composer and also have good sense in fashion. He is Charismatic one, Hot and Cool. Handsome and tall oppa. Dancing King –as he say- and Kid-alike attitude.  Nation ideal type,  rich oppa, caring man, and more and more. Like  word not enough to describe him. That they say.

 

When you ask his sunbae, they say he is was polite dongsaeng, confortable, and easy going person. And for his hobae he is their idol, a lot can be learn from him. For boyband group member, They say Jung Yong Hwa was lucky one, the lucky person who win their ideal girl heart. And girlgroup say he was a nice catch, even when they know they don’t have a chance anymore, they still trying hard to flirt infront him, just for hope one glance from jung yong hwa. They all know and admited that in yonghwa eyes just Seo Joo Hyun, like in seo hyun’s is Jung Yong Hwa.

 

If you ask his FNC management staff,  The FNC CEO Mr. Han Seung Ho say that Yong Hwa was the great talent he ever meet. He feel so lucky when FNC was the one can finding and scout him. Mr. Han say he can not imagine what will be to FNC if he don’t find Jung Yong Hwa, what if one of their scout talent not insist go to Busan to meet him and persuade him to join to them. FNC feel so blessed to have him in their company.

But as a money maker for FNC, Jung Yong hwa also trouble maker one, especially when it come to his passion to music and his love life.

His first argue is about his pronunciation in singing. The manager and coach ever scolding him to sing in right way, but still he so stubborn, singging in his way– but now that was his trade mark-.

Second argue was when CNBLUE will released new single. And yonghwa refused to sing it, because that song not one he composed or his brother composed. His company tried hard to coax him to sing it. And in least Mr. Han step in, come to discuss and persuade him, also promise him, this is the last that CNBLUE will sing a song that not their composition.

“Even our CEO, Mr. Han listening him” the FNC staff say.

 

And at last, also the biggest trouble. His Love life with his Love Light, a nation girl group maknae. Miss Seo Joo Hyun. Generally, FNC not forbid them to dating, they just suggest them to dating underground –secret dating- to pressure any trouble and scandal. Different case on Jung Yong Hwa, He did say if he was dating he would dating  secretly. But what the hell if you word so different with your action. Wearing fans give in every chance you have, stand so close with your love if you in same event, and use so much couple item. Even live so close with each other. Different floor in same building. So obvious than being secretly.

“Is that was his way to secret dating? Don’t he know how much we must pay to shut those paparazy mouth?” Marketing staff complained.

 “let him be. As long as he happy and know his limit” Mr. han sighed. looking at CNBLUE twitter account that showing yonghwa selca, or show off to more precisely. “the more he in love and happy, the more great song will be created”

 

 

 

“ He is funny person” that was their answer  when you ask his CNBLUE brother who is Jung Yong Hwa.

“He will hurt more when you say he’s not funny than you told him he can not sing, or his voice not good enough”  Jonghyun ever say that in one interview.

“he is good eldest brother, great leader and we obeyed his word”

“he is sick-love, when his girl around, he lost his cool, obeyed her like a puppy.”

“I get enough wit his lovey dovey act. Don’t care with what will people say if they saw them kissing or making out in our dorm. Like we never exist. Or more like they own the earth”

 

 

And SNSD will give you not so different answer, beside a lot praise for him as Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE, they have a special place in their life.

 “He was the one I pray will end up with our maknae”

“He was seohyun’s namja,  Seohyun’s nampyeon”

“He is the person who introduce our maknae to love. Teach her what different between  Like someone and Love some one”

“He was the the person our maknae will rappered his name and story infornt my ear. I even can not sleep if Seohyun start talking about him. If her first word was “oenni, yonghwa oppa…………” then I can predict, I can not sleep tonight”

“he was the man who take my baby maknae away from me”

“He was the one who our SM family agree to be seohyun man. The one who make our Teacher Lee soo Man proud because of him our baby princess now growing up become a lady ”

“he is the only one who dare come to SNSD dorm to ask seohyun hand from us. Dare to introduce him self as Seohyun’s Boyfriend, and dare to eat all our threat if he make our maknae cry. The one who promise to always make seo joo hyun happy”

“He is our Brother in law”

 

 

 

And for Seohyun, just short answer can you heard :

“Jung Yong Hwa, he is mine”

 

 

Now, ask your self,

 who is jung yonghwa for you?

 

*******************************************************************************

AN.

One Shot, dedicated For Yonghwa 25 B’day.

Some of my fic based from interview, and another just my imagination.

#unedited, and sorry for grammar error

Thanks for reading.

 

HAPPY B’DAY JUNG YONG HWA.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!