Apology Letter (shmur_itskurry)

The Deal That Changed Everything

Dear Readers:

It's been awhile hasn't it? I've been so busy with my own fanfics and regular life that I have abandoned this fanfic. I don't usually check back on this story very often and I have engulfed myself just with my own issues and problems that I really left this. I am here writing you this letter that I am stepping out from writing this fanfic any longer. I have grown apart from this and have decided to leave. Author Hyorin23 hasn't been updating me on what we should do to help bring this fanfic back to life and I honestly have no reason to keep this story on-going. I am truely sorry to have to depart from you all like this, but I hope you guys would like to check out some of my work if you guys enjoyed the previous chapters I've worked on? I'll leave a link down below if you guys are interested. I have been really busy with work and school, so I can't be on here for a long time since I have homework to do that's due the next day. I am truely sorry once again to have to leave like this. I will let Hyorin23 know that I have made this decision to leave and I will have her post her goodbye letter as well. This fanfic is hers and she can delete if she wants to. I am just a co-author who decided to help her out since I am an experienced writer myself. I hope you guys will keep supporting us! See you guys next time. 안녕! 평!

P.S.

Here is the link to my stories. --> shmur_itskurry

Sincerely,

shmur_itskurry