Arguing

Man in Forbidden Love

Author's POV

Both Dongho and Sungjong went to the same park. Dongho sat down on a bench, looking down at the ground with frustration and some tears running down his cheeks and Sungjong saw this.

Sungjong's POV

I walked into the park and saw a guy sitting down on a bench, looking down at the ground. I was going to ignore it and assume that he was having a bad day or was frustrated about something, but then I saw him crying and thought that I should at least see what's wrong. But, when I got closer to him, I got a shock. "Dongho? Shin Dongho of U-KISS?" I asked, making sure that I had seen correctly. He turned to me and glared.

"Lee Sungjong of Infinite..." He grimaced. "What are you doing here?"

"Just came out for a walk!" I explained. "Can I not do that now?"

"Whatever, just get away from me!" He snapped at me. I sighed before sitting down beside him.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you really care?"

"No!"

"Then why ask?"

"Haven't you ever heard of the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer?" I questioned him. He looked at me before giving a bitter smile.

"You know, the fact that you're only trying to comfort me just 'cause we're enemies really makes me feel better!"

"Oh, just tell me, maknae!"

"Hey, you're a maknae too!"

"Yes, but I'm a better maknae than you will ever be!"

"Oh? What makes you so great?" Dongho asked me.

"Well, I'm a better singer than you!" I said.

"How do you know how I sing?"

"As I've said before, keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer! I've watched some concerts of yours and I know! Plus, I can also dance girl group dances better!"

"Well, at least I can rap, unlike you!" Dongho retorted. "Besides, I'm at least manlier than you!"

"Yah! That's going too far." I said.

"No it's not, saying your group would be going too far! But, they really do! All you guys are so high-pitched, I don't see how anyone can love you guys!"

"You little... What about one of your members? Doesn't one of them have a high-pitched voice when he sings?"

"Kevin hyung? Well, yeah, but on him it's a gift!"

"You're really too much..." I said, realizing that our faces had gotten closer to each other. I moved away and turned to look ahead of me before asking again. "So, why are you here?"


A/N: Yeah, so here's their fighting, they'll get together in the next chapter! I have a poster coming for this story, so I might not update until I get it, but no promises that I won't since I get bored and need something to do VERY easily! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!