Chapter 2

I Dont Know Yet

~34 HOURS LATER~

  You feel, pressure against you'r arm and open you'r eyes to see what it is.

  "Seang wake up! This girl sleeps a lot!" Nara says. You smack her arm just enough to get it away. You rub you'r eyes and you'r face.

  "OH MY GOD Ga-Yun you ruined you'r makeup!" Yoora looks at you in horror.

  "HAHA funny, I don't wear makeup ulness I have too!" You say getting up and picking up you'r things which were on the floor now. You get off the plane and get you'r suit cases. You walk towards the exit looking for C-Clown to pick up. You turn to you'r right and find a sign that says"

Choi Ga-Yun

Lee Yoora

Park Nara

  Behind the cardboard sign is C-Clown!! (A/N: I finally got them in the story!)

  "Y-Yoora, N-Nara I found them." You say walking towards C-Clown.

   "Annyeong haseo Barom imnida, do you happen to be Choi Ga-yun?" Barom asks.

   "Ne!" you respond "Oh yeah this is my cousin Yoora and my other cousin Nara!" You say introducing yourself to each member one by one.

   "Annyeong haseo Kangjun imnida!" Kangjun says smiling at you as he bows. 

   "Annyeong haseo Ga-Yun imnida!" You bow back.

      " Annyeong Haseo Ga-yun imnida!" you say bowing in front of Maru.

    "Annyeong." he responded plainley.

    "You didnt have to introduce yourself if you didn't want to! i know you just as much as any other girl my age!" you say walking towards Maru. He just smirked and rolled  his eyes. You turn around and walk towards Nara. As you walk by you noticed Barom and Yoora 100% into each other. "Well do I see a future couple!" you say walking by.

   "I do" you hear a voice behind you.

   "Oh hi Kangjun!" you smile. "Unnie I'm hungry!" you say lightly pulling onto Nara's sleeve.

   "Here you go Ga-Yun." Nara says handing you money.

  "UNNIE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" you say hugging your unnie.

   "OH MY FLIPPING GOD! SHUT UP!" Maru says as he runs off to the.... boys bathroom?! You skip off and come back later with an enourmous tray of french fries.

   "Oh yeah got food! Got food!" You sing. "Any body want some?" You ask as multiple people took food.

  "Can we go?" Maru asks rolling his eyes.

YAAAAY!! CHAPTER 2 UP! Please subscribe and comment! sorry i didnt update sooner but i was really busy! annyeong!! sarangheyo!! <3!