Chapter 1

I Dont Know Yet

     "Congradulations Choi Ga-Yun, you got accepted to Yedang Enertainment. You have a flight to Korea in a couple hours so start packing. In the airplane you will get another note on what to do!! Did I mention to start packing? If so start!" 

                          -Yedang Entertainment"

   Was this really happening? I really go accepted to Yedang!

   "Unnies1 Hurry I have something to tell you!" You scream up the stairs to you'r cousins. As they ran down the stairs the both stumbled on the last step getting a giggle out of you.

  "Who got you pregnant!?" Yoora AKA yoo-yoo said looking at you in wonder.

  "Calm down yoo-yoo remember she told grandma before she died that she would maintain until she found the "one" Nara AKA ra-ra said.

  " I'M NOT PREGNANT!" You scream at the top of your lungs.

  "So you got me up and interupted my sleep for something else? It better be good or I will get you back for my name is Lee Yoora!" yoo-yoo says in a drmatic tone.

  "Ok!" You exhale dramaticaly "I GOT ACCEPTED TO YEDANG ENTERTAINMENT!" You's unnies stand there emotionless staring at you. RUN CHOI GA-YUN! You think and sprint for the door. At that moment Yoo-Yoo tackles you and you fall on the carpet, screwed~, You's mind sang as you pushed her to the side and stand up.

  "We are so proud of you seang!" They say in chorous.

  "Aish, you guys are pabos! If this is how you will be congradulating me I'd rather not tell you things!" You pout and go upstairs towards your room.

  "WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Ra-Ra yells as if you were deaf. You run down the stairs and go to whisper something in Ra-Ra's ear.

  "I'M GONNA GO PACK, MY FLIGHT LEAVES IN A COUPLE HOURS!" You screram in her ear.

  "OOW!" She screams back. "A-Are W-WE C-Coming W-With you?" She asks in curiosity.

  "Ne!" you say happy but not happy enough to squeel. Yes, you loved your unnies but sometimes they can get overprotective!  You happily go upstairs and into you'r room. You get you'r suicases and start throwing things in. Once finally finished you go down stairs and wait for you'r unnies. (A/N: By the way the note came with 3 tickets one for you and for your parents who aren't here with you.) As they get down a taxi is waiting.

  You guys hop in the taxi and head for the airport. Good-bye Portland! You think driving down town for the last time. You hear sniffling and turn around to see yoo-yoo crying.

  "Unnie why are you crying?" You scoot up to her and hug her the best you could in a taxi.

  "Because, my adorable dongseang is all grown up!" She says through sniffles. "I mean look at you, you are fourteen! Only one year and a half younger than the youngest kpop idol!" She reminds you for the 100th time.

  You roll you'r eyes and chuckles. "Nara wake me up when we get there." You yawn and immediatly fall asleep.

                 ~ 1 hour later~

  "Ga-Yun wake up!" Nara says poking you'r cheeks.

  "Stooop! It hurts!" You say holding her wrist. After she stops you rub you'r eyes and open the taxi door. OH, I love june! You think and step out. "Google, How many hours is an airplane ride  to Seoul, Korea?" You ask you'r phone.

  "A regular airplane ride from Portland, Oregon to Seoul, South Korea is from 24 to 36 hours." The electronic voice responds to your question.

 "Thank God I wore something comfortable!" You mutter and look at you'r clothes. 

Spring-Summer-2013-Outfits-by-Stylish-Ev

Yoora, Nara, and you go sit at the seats for what felt like eternity before they called you'r plane number.

  "Flight 401 to Seoul, South Korea will take off in thirty minutes." A very beautiful voice said.

  "Alright you guys come on they just called our flight!" You wake up you'r unnies this time.

   "Five minutes seang school doesnt start for half an hour!" Nara says pushing your arm away. You look at Yoora and she shows no sign of waking up.

   "OH.MY.GOD!! Unnies its C-Clown Yedang sent them to guide me!!" You squeal and jump. They immediatly get up and look around in excitement. "SIKE!" You say laughing you'r off. Thank god we are in the U.S or it would have been bad news for me! You think gathering your things. As you get on the plane a flight attendant hands you a note.

      "Very well, I'm glad you made it on the plane on time. May I say get used to it for as an idol it will happen often. Well back to why you got this note. Once you'r flight is finished C-Clown will be waiting for you. Why them you might ask? Since they are the youngest group they know best what to do. Hope you enjoy you'r flight!

                              -Yedang Entertainment"

    You turn to look at you'r unnies and find them looking at you in complete curiosity.

     "Do you guys want to know what the note says?" You ask shaking the note in the air.

     "NE!!" Nara says keeping her eyes in the note.

     "Well the note specifically says that I have to get used to packing on short notice because it will happen often." You say buckling you'r seatbelt.

    "That's it?" Yoora says looking depressed.

    "Oh, and that C-Clown will be waiting for us at the airport." You say trying to sound as calm as possible. 

    "Wait... What?! C-Clown.!?" Nara says jumping up and down in her seat.

    "Yes, but calm down there are Koreans in this plane and can hear you!" You yell covering their squealing mouths. "I'm very sleepy wake me up when we get ther." You fall asleep and dream about you'r parents. (A/N: In a good way)

A/N: PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK!! Stay tooned for chapter 2!