I don't like him

Trying to get you back
 
 Kris POV~
    'That LuHan boy was very pretty. I gotta admit anyone would fall for him, but why Tao out of all the people in the entire world!!! He was really rude'MY TAO' really!!! I could just murder that ' I was lost in my thoughts thinking about what just happened few hours ago when I heard someone calling my name.
 
"KRIS~" I turned around to see Sehun running towards me.
 
"YA!!!! Why did you ditch me? and where the hell did you go!!!" Sehun asked me a little pissed.
 
"Oh.....nowhere really and its not my fault, you should pay more attention to your surrounding." "Hey.... What's wrong? The usual you would be yelling at me, did something happen?" he asked me with concern in his eyes.
 
I couldn't help but sigh before telling him what happened.
 
FLASH BACK~
"Hi I'm LuHan Tao's boyfriend." He smirked at me.
'Wait a minute did he just smirk at me? Hell I seriously don't like him.' "Hey I'm Kris. Nice to meet you."
 
"Gege, Hannie I need to go to the washroom so why don't you guys chat~" with that Tao left.
"So.....your the oh-so famous Kris Tao keeps on talking about. Nice to finally meet you." he said
" Yeah nice to meet you too. I didn't know Tao had a boyfriend." Oh god this is so awkward specially with LuHan Smiling like that.
 
Suddenly he started laughing."What's Wrong?" I asked. I seriously am not liking him.
"Oh Please. You think I cant see that you like Tao, seriously I saw the googly eyes you were making at Tao, MY TAO. I just want you to know that he is mine, 
 And I want you to stay away." he hissed at me.
I was in complete state of shock and was about to say some thing when Tao came back.
"So what were you guys talking about?" he asked, before I could even answer LuHan quickly said,"Oh nothing really. We should probably go Kris was telling me how he came here with some friends." with that he pulled Tao away from me and walked away.
 
END OF FLASH BACK
 
"Wow he sounds like a . Calling your little Tao his... Oh wait he can cause they are a couple!!!!!! GOD Kris you should give up on him, he even has a boy friend now!!!" Sehun practically screamed at me. 
Yes Sehun knows I like...no love Tao cause i told him. Even if he is younger than me, he is smart and mature so we get along.
 
"But I don't like him. I've got to make Tao mine and your going to help me." I said and Sehun gave out a loud sigh and nodded his head.