Shocked

Trying to get you back
 
  He never thought he would see the younger boy again after such a long time. It has already been five years since the last time he saw him. He was still the same; he still had those beautiful pair of eyes, those glossy black hair, those irresistable lips, boyish face and a lean figure.
   
  The older boy walked toward the younger one and called out his name, "Tao....,Taozi?" The younger boy turened around after hearing his name and he couldn't belive his eye. It was Kris, his favroite gege (older brother) standing infront of him. He hadnt seen him for five years, he didnt even think that he would ever get to see Kris ever gain after he left for Canada with his entire family. 
 
  "Gege?!? Is that really you? What are you doing here? More importantly when did you come back to China?" Tao asked excited like a little kid. Kris smiled seeing the younger boy act soooo cutley, 
 
 "Waoh! there one question at time, im not some achine that can answer all those answer at once." said Kris.Tao's cheek flused bright red. 
 
 "Sorry i was just so happy to see you again.I thought I will never get to see you ever again." Tao said still blushing. Kris smiled at the younger boy thinking how adorable he was. 
 
 " Are here alone?" Tao's question broke Kris's chain of thought. 
 
 "Yhea I am, I remember we used to c omehere together ever single day, just the two of us and stay here until dark." said the older.
 
  "Yhea, I reember it was so much fun. I missed you so much. I wanted to call you, but I didn't have your number and I thought you were probablly busy to call me since you did leave due to work." he said looking sad,and I felt really guilty.
 
 "Yhea...I'm sorry too. I was just so busy,I wanted to call you but never had the chance." I told him not looking him in the eyes. 
 
 "Well i'm here for goood now though, my parents are going to take care of everything so i can stay here." I said happily when i saw a huge smile on his face.
 
  "Really! That means I get see from now on?" the younger boy said with a huge enthuiasm. Before Kris could reply he heard someone calling for Tao.
 
  "Hey! Tao that wasn't very nice of you to leave your boyfriend alone for a long time and talk with some stranger." said a very handsome guy.
 
    ' Wait what!!!!! Tao has a boyfriend!!!! These five years i was gone Tao got a boyfriend! Yhea I knew this would happen but..... This is not good. I lost before i even started. I have lways loved Tao and always will and i even finished all that work in five years just to be with Tao and now some stranger proclaims to be his boyfriend! No way am i givig Tao to this wussy.' Kris thought, but said," Tao i didn't know you had a boyfriend?" with a smile.
 
 " Oh! Yhea sorry.This is LuHan, Hannie this is Kris my gege. The one i talked about all the time remember." the younger with a smie.
 
 "Oh! it's very nice to meet you. I'm LuHan, Tao's boyfriend." he said with a smirk.