05 - Kai & Hyejin

You got a Message!

It’s weekend now and Hyejin has nothing to do except laying on her stomach in her bed and reading some comics. She roll to her left then to the right, try to find comfortable position but unfortunately she can’t found any. It’s weekend and she’s bored. Usually she will hangout with Sooyeon and Hana. But they are busy with each other world. Hana she’s have this kind of family meeting and it’s as boring as what Hyejin do right now. Sooyeon being nice sister has to accompany Yong Joon to Goyang City for bussiness matter. Hyejin just sleeping the whole day and it’s kinda frustating her. It’s weekend for God’s sake. She flips her last page comic when her phone ringing.

“Hyejin-ah where are you?” her Mom ask. She sound like she’s in rush and panic mode.

“I’m home Mom. Where else I can be?” she answer boringly. It’s not like she’s being mean to her Mom.

“come here dear. We need your help. It’s weekend and our restaurant is flooded by people.”

“Okay..”

She doesn’t really like to go to her restaurant without her bestfriends, it’s kinda awkward looking at people eating and stuff. But she goes anyway, at least she find something to do better than read some overage comics.

After taking a quick shower and change to appropriate clothes, she headed to Myeong Dong by bus. She finally reach her restaurant at 6 pm.

-----

“Oh here you are.” Her Mom drag her right after Hyejin’s first step in their restaurant.

“Help me to take costumer’s order. You know we have so many worker but still, but yeah it can’t help.”

“Hey too Mom. And yeah i’ll help you but can i get another thing to do rather than that?” there go sarcastic Hyejin, enough to make her Mom smack her arm.

“No, you dont. So get what you need to get and begin to work.” Hyejin sigh and begin to work although she doesn’t want to do it.

She grab the menu on counter and walk toward the seat next to window where a guy just sit on there.

“May I take your-” Hyejin doesn’t finish  her sentence when she look at the guy’s face. And not to mention the guy himself look surprise.

“Kai-ssi. What are you doing here?”

“Uh hi.. uhm do I- we met before?” Kai mentally scold himself for stuttering but yeah Kim Jong In is nervous now because he can see that beautiful girl again right in front of his face, talking to him and DAMN she know his name.

“Uh? Oh sorry I know your name because people’s arround me keep talking about you so- yeah.” Hyejin said with a rather awkward smile.

“Oh. I just take a walk and then feel like hungry so here I am.” Kim Jong in what are you doing exactly. Kai want to face palm himself for being so..adorable and amateur like and he know for sure Baekhyun won’t ever let him go if he know this.

Hyejin just smile at his comment and ask the later’s order again. Kai swear that he see butterflies come out from his mouth because his jaw is drop like the whole time. After taking the order Hyejin leave his table, and for some reason he find it empty and for some other reason he feel relieved. Only god know that his toes are numb when Hyejin’s there and thanks he can feel it again now. He promise himself not to let anyone else know about the whole thing happened there, mostly Baekhyun. He will murder Kai for sure. Just think about it make him shiver.

---

Kai already finish his food like 2 hours ago yet he doesn’t leave the restaurant. Hyejin’s Mom take a note to not let him go in their restaurant again because the other costumers can’t sit in the seat he’s been right now. Hyejin herself asked her Mom if she put a super glue in that seat because she finds it to strange well since Kai’s alone it doubled the feel .

Right at 9 pm Hyejin told her Mom  that she want to go home. And when she is out from the restaurant, he feel someone tap her shoulder and just to found Kai when she turn arround.

“sorry I don’t know your name so I can’t call you.” He said

“Hyejin. Kang Hyejin. And may I help you?” he said with smile but soon replace with confuse look.

“Err no need to be so formal.  you’re Sooyeon’s friend right? Kris already told me what happened between them and I assume you too.”

Hyejin still has her confuse look and begin to lost her patience when the later doesn’t say anything afterwards.

“so...?” Kai snapped back to reality when he hear Hyejin talk.

“Uh..oh?” what the heck he can find the words to say and somehow it’s frightened him

Hyejin sigh

“What do you-”

“do you mind if I walk you home?”

 

 

They already in front of Hyejin home after walk for about 20 minutes. And sadly they have to separate now. Kai has this kind of sad face that even himself doesn’t want to see.

“thanks for walking me home you know, no need do this to me.”

“nah it’s okay.” Kai smile back at the girl who is 17 shorter than him.

“i gotta go now, see you arround may be?”

Wait. NO! Kai still want to talk. Please don’t leave Kang Hye Jin, Kai has this urge to say that but even his grandmother will know it’s ridiculous. Instead he say something else which is stupid as hell to be true.

“So what are you feeling now?”

Hyejin stop in her track and turn to look at the tanned guy again.

“sorry?”

“Uhm what do you feel.. to be with me- I mean when I walk you home..and me, one of son of God. I mean- are you happy? Uhm satisfy? You know there are tons of girls want to be in your position right now and- yeah” hyejin want to kick his ass out. What on earth is this guy thinking? Is he making fun of her or what? In the other hand Kai is surprise too, it’s not the right thing he want to talk about.

Hyejin clear her throat

“Sorry. Kim Jong In one of Son of God who do you think I am? If you walk me home just to make a fun of me than a big no for you. Geez I’mm speechless and feel so sad that God is claimed as your father!” with that she storm to her room leaving Kai dumbfounded.

“well done Kai. Well done.” He ruffled his hair and let out an exaggerating sigh before turning his heel and begin walk home.

“it’s not what I mean Hyejin-ah..”

 

 

 

****

well since i've mentioned them why I dont put a story for these two?

keke~~

sorry for Krissica shiper, the very next chapter is about them so no need to worry

sorry for not updating quickly

sorry for lame chapter/story/grammar

but thanks for reading :)