Closer

Closer

Title : Closer

Genre : fluff

Pairing : KaiSoo

Word count : 869 words

 

---

 

“Jongin! Jongin! Ireona!!”

 

Jongin stretched his body lazily inside his cocoon of blanket when his sleep was disturbed by some loud voice in his ear. He opened his heavy lids groggily as the voice didn’t give any sign to stop shouting his name in his ear soon, and was welcomed by a very bright smile on Kyungsoo’s face which made him squinted his sleepy eyes. His boyfriend was already wearing a cute yellow jumper and coated with thick jacket, his pretty face beaming excitedly.

 

Oh, no!

 

“Ugh…” Jongin groaned knowing what his cute boyfriend actually wanted, “Hyung… this is too early… let me sleep a little more…”

 

Kyungsoo pouted his lips.

 

“But you promised me yesterday…” the older boy stared at Jongin hopefully, big eyes beginning to water, which made him look exactly like a cute puppy begging for foods.

 

“Aish, okay fine. Just… stop making that face!”

 

Do you want to kill me, hyung?

 

“Yaaayy!” Kyungsoo clapped happily, his smile grew wider making his entire face shining like an angel.

 

Jongin sighed and groaned inwardly as he ruffled his already messy black hair, wondering to himself when he would be able to say ‘no’ to Kyungsoo. I guess it’s never, he gave up.

 

After Jongin properly put on his clothes and winter coat, with lazy steps he followed Kyungsoo who half-walking-half-running (and literally dragging him) to the backyard of their house. He let out a small chuckle seeing as the shorter boy already this excited in that freezing morning. The tanned boy shivered and tightened his coat around him when the cold winter breeze blew, harshly knocking his poor sleepy mind, body, and soul.

 

“Whoaaa~ Jongin! Look! They’re blooming~ awww so beautiful~”

 

Jongin saw the daisies which indeed started blooming in the backyard, showing of their colorful petals. Kyungsoo was the one who had the initiative to plant them on their plain backyard back then. He must admit that those flowers were very beautiful, especially in the cold winter like this. The tanned male started having admiration towards the daisies. He thought that those flowers were so strong and tough because they could produce such a beauty in the harsh season that could even freeze his lungs.

 

Jongin shifted his eyes to Kyungsoo who was now crouch down and delicately some flower buds that not yet fully blossomed. He smiled, admitting that daisies were beautiful. But he had something way more beautiful and more precious than those flowers.

 

He smirked when he saw the smaller male started shivering.

 

“Are you cold? Ha! I’ve told you this is not a good idea from the start,” Jongin snickered. The latter glared at him, annoyed as he pouted his plump lips, making Jongin chuckled, “Come here!”

 

Still with pouted lips, the ever obedient Kyungsoo reluctantly walked over to Jongin. The petite male gasped as his taller boyfriend suddenly hugged him and crushed their lips together in a soft, warm kiss. He melted as the younger treated him lovingly, as if he was the most precious thing in the world. He closed his eyes, enjoying their slow and passionate kiss, savoring the warmth that came from Jongin’s lips.

 

“Eung…” Kyungsoo muttered shyly, doe eyes fluttered open and going rounder every second, his chubby cheeks blushed the most beautiful red shade after their kiss ended. He slipped his small hands inside Jongin’s coat and put them around the latter slim yet strong waist, then buried his flushed face into the younger male’s broad chest. Though Kyungsoo had been kissing with Jongin for million times, he didn’t know why he still felt utterly embarrassed and had to hide his burning face from the younger.

 

Jongin looked down and amused at what he’d found, his heart swelled with thousand of emotions when he saw his boyfriend; almost all parts of his tiny frame hidden inside Jongin’s coat, only a heap of brunette hair and the tip of reddening ears that sticking out for Jongin to see. The older always did something cute and adorable whenever he was embarrassed like that, it made his chest felt like exploding because of too much love that bubbling inside. He wanted to squeal so badly over his most adorable boyfriend.

 

“Aigoo, look at you! So cute I can’t even…”

 

“Hmph… shut up!” Kyungsoo growled cutely but not so clearly due to his lips that pressed flush against the taller boy’s chest, his small fingers pinched Jongin’s waist when his laugh got louder.

 

“Hahaha, you’re so precious…” Jongin teased and was replied with an adorable ‘dakfjaksdjfjsdjfl’ and some pinch attacks over his stomach courtesy of blushing Kyungsoo. He laughed once more as he slipped his hands inside his coat pockets, and then wrapped them around the tiny body that resided inside his coat, bringing his adorably hidden boyfriend closer to warm him, keeping him from the harsh winter breeze. Jongin smiled, pressing a light kiss on top of Kyungsoo’s head in a loving manner—in which the latter actually also smiled widely inside Jongin’s coat. A contented sigh slipped out from his plump lips.

 

Turned out that the idea watching daisies’ buds blossomed into full flower on that particular cold winter dawn was not as bad as Jongin thought.

 

---

 

I have to tell you once again that English isn't my first language, so sorry for any gramatical error and mistakes here and there.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it.

o(^0^)o