1/1

Jongup's Idiot

 

The reason why Daehyun can't sleep alone at night is the same reason why he sometimes put salt instead of sugar into his coffee and drools unknowingly even when he's not sleeping.
 
The reason is simple.
 
He's an idiot.
 
Or at least that's what the members think.
 
In actual reality, he just isn't paying attention to his actions nor his words. He's constantly distracted. Distracted by a certain member.
 
He can't divert his attention when that one member walks pass him while he is making coffee, thus he ends up putting salt into his coffee & curses out loud after he takes a sip of the concoction. He can't look away when that same member walks around topless in the dorm causing him to drool so much that Youngjae had to stuff tissues into his mouth before he realises it. 
 
 
 
The members were right.
 
Daehyun is an idiot.
 
An idiot in love. 
 
That is why when Jongup climbs into bed and lies beside him, he finds sleep coming to him easily as soon as he feels Jongup's hand in his. Daehyun acknowledges it. He is definitely an idiot. Jongup's idiot. 
 
But Daehyun can't help himself. Jongup's got him tightly wrapped around his finger and Daehyun is more than willing to be an idiot for him.