Chapter 2

You Might Grow Distant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Today is a bit busy for both of you since you’re involve in the new students registration day. As a senior, both of you are in a lead in this program. You’re in the registration and room team while Kangjun is in the cleanliness and safety team. Since both of you are really busy, you don’t have much time to talk or even tease each other since this morning. You need to show a good attitude as a leader and same goes to him.

 

  “Annyonghaseyo, my name is Jung Jin Ae.” You look up to find a very beautiful girl in front of you with eye-catching smile bowing her head. You stood up and give her a bow also. “Welcome to our college, let me check your name in the system first.” You type in her name in the system and after 5 seconds, all her record are on screen. “Okay, here is your room’s key. Your room’s number is 59, block Alpha. It’s nice to meet you.” You give her the key with smile. She bows before make her way to find the block. “Whaa, really beautiful.” You said before continued your work when another student comes.

 

  Kangjun is talking to Jae when his glances meet with a very beautiful girl who seems lost in the crowd of students there. He takes a deep breath before making his way to the girl, flashing his handsome smile. “Annyonghaseyo, my name is Kangjun.” He holds out his hand when he reaches the girl. She’s startled a bit before receiving the warm welcome. “Annyonghaseyo, I’m a freshman, Jung Jin Ae.” She said while smiling. “Ouhh, may I help you Jin Ae~ahh?” He asked after letting go of her hand. Jin Ae told him her block’s name and show him her room’s key and Kangjun moves his body a bit closer to her. They keep talking while Kangjun leads her to the block.

 

   From the registration’s table, you saw what’s happening and frown a bit. You do a neck stretching before walk to Jae who’s talking with one of the seniors. “Yhaa, where’s Jun going to?” you poke his shoulder before pointing at a two figure who look really close right now. “Ouh, I think he falls in love at the first sight. He’s helping the girl in finding her block.” Jae said before continued his talks with the student just now. You nodded your head in understand but your eyes can’t stop from following their figures until they lost from your sight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter