Chapter 1

You Might Grow Distant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The morning had already started and you’re now stuck in a lecturer's hall listening to a very boring lecture from one of the best lecturer in your college, Mr Christ. Why he even got the title ‘The Best Lecturer Ever’ on your prom night last year, you not even sure. Maybe because the students want to prank him? Because Mr Christ is not a very friendly with the students and he’s the most important person in Disciple Committee in the college.

 

    But, you don’t want to talk about him right now. The person who you want to talk about is your best friend, Kangjun. And talking about him, you didn’t see him right now in this hall. Well, he’s an expert in this area. Playing truant. Ouh, he never live a day without doing this activity. If he’s ever done it before, you will jump from a building right now.

 

    You stop day dreaming when suddenly the quiet room become so noisy. You look up to the front; want to know what’s going on. “Min Jee, Min Jee. Are you here?” sounds like your friend’s voice, Jae. You wave your hands in the air to let him know that you’re there. He runs to your sit with worried face. “Kangjun, Kangjun. He’s involved in an accident.” You stood up, shocked with the news.

 

     “Where’s him now, Jae?” you shake his body and he quickly dismissed your hands from griping into his shirt.

 

     “On the road in front of Lecturer building. Come on, you might never see him after this if we’re late.” You make your way out from the hall and run your life to the lecturer building. Mr Christ did shout your name, saying you’ll be in detention class if you walk out right now but who cares? Kangjun is your best friend and you can’t accept losing him right now.

 

     There are many students when you arrived at the building. You push some of them as you walk to him, who is now lying on the road bleeding. You sit behind him and about to cry watching him in this condition. His motorcycle is nowhere to be seen.

 

    “Yhaa, who did this? Tell me. Open your eyes. Don’t die right now.” You hold his head and put it on your lap. Your tears start to form and now running out from your eyes. Kangjun opens his eyes a bit and look up to search for your face. He holds up his hand and touches your cheeks, caressing it slowly. You can’t stop your tears thinking that you’re about to lose him, forever. All you memories with him since your childhood start to play in your mind.

 

     You cry for help, asking the students to call 911 quickly. You’re like a mad girl, crying while screaming. “Yhaa, Min Jee. Jee, are you okay?” you’re still screaming, didn’t hear that Kangjun is talking to you. You look at him when he slaps your cheeks, lightly. “Happy April fool day, pabo.” He laughs including all the students there. You’re gaping, shocked about what happen.

 

     After like 5 minutes of silence, you push his head and stand up. He’s laughing and about to die out of too much laughing, you think. You kick his leg once he stands up. “You’re so, so stupid. I thought I’m going to lose you just now.” You shout before run away, don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter