Day 2

Could We Love?

Dongjoo brought me to his house today. His parents were out to visit his relatives and bade goodbye before they leave next week. He lead me to his room, which seemed like the typical bad boy room. The walls were painted with navy blue, and there was a sculpture of a 3D gun imprinted on the wall. There were multiple jerseys on his wall, it wasn't surprising since I knew he loved football. It wasn't as messy as I expected, but it was comfortable.

"Wow it's hot is here." he smirked as he took of his shirt, showing off his 6 packs and that v-shaped figure leading to his groin. His pants were loose and a part of his underwear can clearly be seen. I think I blushed, because I felt the blood flowing into my face. "aigoo, someone is blushing." Dongjoo teased. He carried me like a baby and I felt my body against his. My hands were pressing against his rock-hard chest. I felt secure, until he started spining. I squealed and he started laughing. Then he placed me down, and pressed his lips against mine. He lifted my legs and I tied them around his waist. We were in that position until 20 seconds had passed and he placed me down. 

He laid on his bed, half-, and looked at me. I swear he was so cute. If he haven't told me he wanted to be in a relationship with him, I would have maintained my dignity. But since he was my boyfriend now, I couldn't care less. I pounced right on top of him and brought both of his arms up. I leaned on his lips and he gave a small moan of pleasure. That felt really good. 

We played around in his room - like piggybacked each other, sword-fighting each other, wrestling each other. I never enjoyed so much before. "Wanna wear my jersey?" he asked. He took out a pair of jerseys and we wore the jerseys over our t-shirts. Ah, it was a couple jersey! "Oppa! Where did you get these?" I asked. He smiled, no answer. I didn't really pursure, since it really didn't matter. We took polaroids together, and I placed a polaroid picture of him in my wallet. I'm really going to miss him when he's gone.

We made lunch in the kitchen - Bibimbap. Of course, there were a lot of vegetables throwing in the kitchen but it was fun. We fed each other too. I got tired so I decided to have a nap on his bed. His bed felt warm and comfortable. There was a sense of familiarity. Dongjoo laid on the bed as well and I could feel his arms surrounding my waist, and he hugged me tightly. He nudged his head between my neck and shoulder. "Sleep well, my girl." that was the last thing I heard from him before i fell into deep slumber.

4pm. I slept for 3 hours. I opened my eyes and saw Dongjoo, wearing his shirt, looking at me. "Why did you wear your shirt back?" I asked, then immediately regretted what I said because that just seemed weird that I asked that. "Oh you don't want oppa to wear his shirt? okay!" he replied, and took of his shirt again. I felt so embarrased, "No that wasn't what I meant..." I tried to explain myself but I got cut off when he lifted me off the bed. "You look so cute when you're sleeping." he whispered as he hugged me. 

We watched some romance movies before he walked me home. It was what I always dreamt - Him, holding my hands, walking me home. I felt good. When we were at my doorstep, I turned to him and bring his head closer to mine. "Gomawo oppa. Saranghanda." I smiled. He kissed my forehead and gave me a squeeze before I went in. I really, really do love him.