Day 1

Could We Love?

Dongjoo promised to bring me out on a date today. Our very first date. I wore my favourite purple dress, with the necklace he gave me when I was 12 and he was 13. "Umma! I'll be going!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I saw Dongjoo on his bicycle, clad in a checked shirt and skinnies. He opened his arms and smiled at me, "Do I get a hug before we set off?" I ran towards him, right into his arms. It felt warm, and I kept reminding myself I have 6 more days to have hugs like this with him.

Instead of going to fancy restaurants, we decided to eat street food. We bought tteokbokki, Kimbap and many others. After eating, we decided to stroll by the Han River. 

"Let's fully enjoy this week. Just think about us, nothing else. Okay?" Dongjoo asked. I nodded while beaming. He ruffled my hair. "Yah! Why do you keep messing my hair!" I slapped him on the arm. "Aww, wae? You don't like it? Oppa likes it though, I think you're cute." Dongjoo faced me. I coudn't stop blushing. This is the first day after he confessed and wanted me to be his girlfriend. It was a little awkward, but I still felt comfortable with him. "Aigoo~ Someone's blushing!" Dongjoo continued. "Yah! I'm not blushing!" I denied, though I know I was. 

I rested my arms by the railing and stared at the distance. The cool breeze was blowing into my face and it felt refreshing. Suddenly, Dongjoo placed his arms around me from the back. Yeah, it was the perfect back hug. I stiffened a little, but I relaxed, reminding myself he was already my boyfriend. His arms gave me and sense of comfort and security. We were silent for awhile, obvious to the fact that both of us were enjoying this moment. 

"Oppa, you like skinship right?" I . "Nope, I don't. But I like you." he replied. I smiled. I knew he liked skinship. I turned around and gave him a peck on his cheek, then walked away. "Aishh, kiss somewhere more obvious! aigoo, I really can't live if you torture me like this." Dongjoo sighed. Of course, he was hoping I would kiss his lips, but it was the first day and I didn't want our love to get so intensed yet. 

I could hear his footsteps getting louder and louder. He was running towards me. I avoided him before he placed his arms around me. "Oppa, you're too slow!" I again, getting ready to avoid him again if he pounced on me. "You're dead if I catch you. I'm serious." he threatened playfully. Before I knew it, he pounced on me, with his arms around my waist. Then , he started to tickle my sides. I struggled in his arms. "Yah oppa let go! I'm ticklish!" I was giggling at the same time. "I thought I warned you that when I catch you, you're dead?" he smiled, and continue to tickle. "Alright alright I'm sorry!" I gave up. He stopped and turned my body to him. Then the most magical thing happened. 

He cupped my face in his hands and brought his lips to mine. We kissed