The Dream

Once a Dream

Black-You

Blue-Key 

Whole chapter is in reader POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ouch", as I fell down on my . 

"Dang it who ran into me" 

"What do you mean who ran into me, you ran into me."

"Babo girl", he said as he turned and walked away. 

As he said those words to me all I could feel was anger and wanted to know who was calling me a 'babo' girl. I got up and started running towards that rude guy and held onto his arm so I could get a look at his face. "

"YAAH, what do you think you are doing touching me." His korean accent was very noticable. 

"AISHH, you ran into me and you aren't even saying sorry, what a rude guy!" I shouted at him before I looked up at his face. 

'OMOO, it can't be Key he wouldn't be that rude to a girl, well actually he is a diva....' 

I stepped back from Key and just looked stunned at him. 

"Yah, babo girl you okay?", he stepped a little closer as I inched away from him. 

I continued to back away from him until I hit my head onto a street light.

"SHIIII---" I stopped myself from cussing and rubbed my head. 

From the other side I could hear Key laughing his off at the incident 

"You really are a babo girl aren't you" Key kept on laughing as he walked towards me. 

He started to walk closer to me towards me and pinned me between him and the street light. He let out a chuckle and threw on his most devilish smirk ever. 

"You're pretty interesting" 

He leaned into my ear to whisper something... 

"YAAH, _____ COME DOWN AND DO YOUR STUPID CHORES." , your step-dad screams at you from downstairs.