The beginning

Once a Dream

"Yaah, get up you're going to be late for school", your mom called out to you from downstairs.

You moaned and groaned as you rolled out of your bed and got ready for school. As you were heading downstairs you could feel glares staring towards you as you turn around to see who it was. It was your oh so loving "step-dad" who was glaring at you. 

' Aish what did I ever do to you, stupid old man ' you thought to yourself. 

You sat down at the kitchen table and started eating your breakfast, after you finished breakfast you headed out to the car and drove yourself to school. When you arrived at school your friends came up from behind and started screaming. 

"Ahh, you guys are so loud in the morning gosh."  you jokingly scolded them and sat down at your assigned seat for your first class. You listened to the teacher's lecture for quite a while till you started to doze off into your own world. 

Your POV

'Aiissh, when can I ever leave this place..even today in the morning I was glared at by that lazy of a step dad.'

I looked around the classroom and layed my head down on the table and closed my eyes. 

After what left like a few minutes I felt someone poking at me to get up, I lifted my head up to see my friend looking at me and the rest of the class was gone. 

"Are we late", I asked her. 

She shook her head and I started packing up my books into my backpack. 

 I sighed and went off to the next class with my friend. 

Half the day has passed already and it was time for lunch and after that one more class and it would be time to go home. I sat there at lunch listening to SHINee's somewhat new album Why So Serious, I had Sleepless Nights on replay.

'nareul saranghaetdeon gieok jogeumeun himdeureodo hana dul heullyeo bonaeneun ne moseube muneojyeoga'  I sang along to Key's part of the song in my head. 

' Ahh he's voice really is calming, if only he could sing to me and only me, if only'.

*RIIINNGGGG*

The lunch bell rang and we all headed to our last class. After our last class was finished I headed out to the student parking lot and drove myself home. When I arrived home I dropped my bag on the floor and headed to the kitchen for a snack and went straight upstairs. 

I my computer to see if anything about SHINee has updated anything new. I looked at my screen and suddenly saw "SHINee in Vegas". I screamed at the screen and grabbed my phone to text my friend. 

After I sent the text to my friend I laid on my bed and dozed off into a dream.