Sweet and Spicy Saturday Night

Love Can Be Complicated

Chapter 9

Sweet and Spicy Saturday Night

 

For the rest of the week, Wooyoung and I talked more. We've went out to cafés to discuss about the dances. We've practiced some moves in the studio the other day. I've learned a bit more about him, but he couldn't say the same about me. I wouldn't tell him much about myself. Only the little details about were what I told him. I left out the part about my family, Nichkhun, and Minah, but he does know most of the basics about me. For example, what my favorite color is or what I like to do in my spare time. Stuff like that you know?

We got closer because of the time spent together.

Anyway, today we were in a café in Hongdae. We talked about the competition and stuff until Wooyoung checked his phone.

"We should go pick up Taecyeon hyung," he suggests, getting up.

I nod was walk out of the little shop with him.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Do you like me?”

“As a friend, I guess.”

“Do you like Wooyoung?”

“As a friend…”

“What about Minjun?”

“Taecyeon! How is this supposed to be 21 Questions?” I burst in English.

He shrugged as his answer. I turned back around to the front, ignoring the rest of his questions. From the side, Wooyoung was grinning like a little child who got a ton of praises. I rolled my eyes at him and egged him about getting to the restaurant faster.

“Ppalli oppa! Hurry up!”

“Okay okay, just shush.”

When we arrived, the rest of the guys greeted us with a slight mocking tone.

"Ha! We won," Minjun cheered.

I rolled my eyes at him. "That's because Wooyung had to pick up Taecyeon oppa up from Hongdae while Junho and Chansung were already with you."

Debating about the win, we walked into the restaurant and were seated by a waiter. Leading us to the round table, the waiter also informed us of the specials they had today. He laid out the menus and left us to decided.

Leaning towards me, Junho pointed out the dish of stir-fried shrimp. “That’s you,” he jokes.

I laugh a little bit. “Thanks. I bet I’m delicious,” I say, going along with his joke.

We both laughed, carrying on our conversation like the others are, except for Wooyoung. He, on the other hand, is staring at me and Junho. There was a sense of envy in his eyes. When the waiter came back, we told him our orders and handed him the menus. He left again with a polite smile. About 15 minutes later, Wooyoung tugged on my arm.

I diverted my eyes from Junho and turned to him. “What?”

“The foods are ready.” He pointed to the waiter and his coworker carrying many plates on a big tray.

We are got a little bit quieter and moved the drinks aside for the food. One waiter set the food out while the other one placed 2 bottles of soju and 2 bottles of red wine around the table. We all thanked the two men, and they went off to leave us in peace with our food.

Wooyoung handed me a plate, and I dove for the food. I stocked my plate with moderate amounts of shrimp, grilled meat, lettuce leaves, and kimchi. I also got a small bowl of seaweed soup. Everyone else got a variation of things on their plates and in a large portion. They eat a lot but are still fit.

Pouring each other drinks, we began eating. You could hear a chorus of, “Please eat well,” and stuff like that glide across the table.

At first we were silent, stuffing our faces with food. When most of us were almost finished, we began talking again.

Taecyeon held up his hand and said, “We have to decide who will be sober.”

Everyone looked at Minjun and Wooyoung first.

They sighed and agreed not to drink. After that, the rest of us began to drink. The boys poured me shots of wine and soju. I had finished eating my dinner quickly. Now all that was left was to drink the night away.

Near the end of dinner, I had finished two bottles of soju and red wine combined. I was thoroughly drunk, but I kept drinking.

“Remember,” I slurred, “Wooyoung, Chansung, and Minjun has to pay as punishment from last Friday.”

I lift the glass to my lips and took the shot of soju. I slammed the glass on the table and the maknaes stared at me.

“Oops,” I giggled. “Oppa, hurry and pay! I wanna go home,” I tell Minjun.

We all stand up from the table, a lot of us swaying in the air. Wooyoung led the most drunk people, which was me, Taecyeon, and Junho, to the front. The other three pulled out their wallets and split the check three ways. Once they paid, we all went out to the cars.

Minjun said to Wooyoung, “I’ll take them home. You go take Eunmi home.”

He nodded and took me to his car. Before letting them leave, I waved goodbye to drunk Taecyeon, a more drunken Junho, a tipsy Chansung, and a sober Minjun.

“Bye!” I shout a little too loud.

They turned into a mess of chaos while saying goodbye to me. I giggled as Junho almost fell on Chansung.

“Okay, let’s get you home,” Wooyoung whispers in my ear.

Taking my arm, he drags me to the front seat and has me sit. He goes around the other side and gets in too. Starting the car Wooyoung looks at me.

I turn to him. “What?”

He shakes his head and gives a small smile. “Nothing. Let’s just get you home now.”

“Wait!” I scream as my arms fling up in the air.

My sudden outburst shocks him. “What?” he asks.

“I ran away, so don’t take me back to my house.”

“You ran away?” He gets over the surprising news quickly. “Where are you staying now?”

“My friend’s place.” A small smile plays on my lips as I act like a child. “But I’m not telling you because you may come and visit.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

He furrows his eyesbrows at me. “Where am I suppose to take you then?”

My drunk self pouts and shrugs at him. Turning my head to the window, I ignore him for the rest of the ride and stare at the stars instead.

He sighs and begins driving to somewhere.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Eunmi, wake up.”

Someone pokes my arm.

I groan and swat their hand away. He keeps jabbing my arm until I slowly open my eyes and look at him.

“I’m up,” I mumble groggily.

He gives me a look before he’s out of the car, leaving me. I sigh and rest my head back against the door. Suddenly, the car door opened, which made me falter. I sat up right and closed my eyes again. I felt Wooyoung unbuckle my seat belt and lift me up. Bundling me close, he closed the door with his foot and adjusted his hold on me. I snuggled close to his chest, using it as a pillow. His deep laugh rumbled his chest a little bit.

Opening the door, he took me to the couch and set me down.

My eyes peeked open a bit and scanned the room through the narrow slits.

“You took me to your place?” My voice was still slurring. I was still drunk.

He nodded. “You should go take a shower, and I’ll find you something to wear.”

“Um…” I got up from the couch and stumbled around. “Where’s the bathroom again?”

He sighed and took my arm. Dragging me down the hall, he point to the door in front of me.

“Go,” was his last word I heard when he pushed me in.

Stripping off my clothes, I made sure to check my surrounding so I don’t trip and fall to my death in Wooyoung’s bathroom. After warming up the shower, I tentatively stepped into the soothing water. I let my body soak in the warm water, washing away all of my worries. My time in the paradise is ticking. I sigh and step out of the shower. The steamy bathroom keeps my skin from having goose bumps; I feel refreshed. Grabbing the cream yellow towel, I dry myself off and wrap it around my body.

“Eunmi, are you done?”

“Yeah,” I shout back at him.

In an instant, the door flies open. Standing in front of me is Wooyoung holding nothing in his hands.

I looked at him with confusion. “I thought you were going to pick something out.” The words rolled off of my tongue in a slow motion. The alcohol is still in me.

He shook his head and took my hand, leading me into his room.

“I’ll let you pick.”

On his bed was a bunch of his shirts laid out. I look at him with wonder. He just nods towards the shirts and says, “Pick.”

Hesitantly, I walk towards his sky blue dress shirt. I pick it up and rush Wooyoung out of the room. I quickly change into the temporary attire. For the bottoms, I only wore my undergarment, which were black boy shorts. The shirt was long enough to cover well, but it was still pretty short.

That would have to do.

Walking towards the door, I threw it open. There stood Wooyoung looking at my figure.

I raised my eyebrow at him. Opening my mouth, I was about to tell him off until my phone rang. I walked pass him to the couch where my phone is.

Father.

I tossed my phone back onto the couch and walked to the kitchen. Wooyoung picked up my phone.

“Aren’t you gonna answer it?”

“No.” I stuck my head in the fridge looking for something. “Do you have any alcohol?”

“Eunmi, I think you should answer it,” he said, ignoring my question.

“No!” I barked. “Where is the damn soju?”

The phone kept ringing. I kept ignoring it. Wooyoung kept nagging me to answer it.

Finally, when I said no a thousand times, Wooyoung stopped and joined me in the search for soju.

“It’s in here pabo.”

He opened the cabinet that was above the sink. Wooyoung took out the green bottle of soju along with two shot glasses. He handed me one glass, and we both went to the couch. I held the glass in front of him, waiting for the soju.

We drank soju for two hours. By the end of two hours, I was thoroughly drunk and he was more tipsy than drunk. When I held out my glass in front of him again, he didn’t pour me any.

“I think we should stop here and go to bed,” he slurred.

I looked at my empty glass with sadness.

“Why are you sad?” he asks bluntly?

I looked up at him and answered slowly, “Because soju is my friend. It helps me forget the worries and stress I have.”

Leaning in, Wooyoung snatched the glass away and set it on the table. He grabbed a hold of my wrist and forced my to stand up. Wooyoung pulled me down the hall to his bedroom door. Turning around he faced me.

“Don’t use alcohol to get away from your problems.”

“But…”

He shut me up by stealing a kiss.

His luscious lips attacked. It not only targeted my lips but snatched my senses too. Wooyoung pulled me closer to his body. His arms slithered around my waist after guiding my hands to his soft hair. When I responded to him with the same heated passion, he smiled against our lips.

Sneaky arms come with sneaky hands.

He had opened the door behind us. Gradually, we were now in his room.

I pulled away from him for air. in a shaky breath, I couldn’t believe this. I let him kiss me.

Why is my drunk self so vulnerable and stupid?!

I sat down on his bed and looked to the floor in shame.

Wooyoung, however, was determined. He sent another bomb. This was the start of World War 3… on my lips.

He leaned closer and kissed me. This time, it was more slow and sensual. His arms were at my side, pinning me down. He leaned in. Naturally, I leaned back until I couldn’t anymore because my back was on the bed. Knowing that he’s got me pinned, Wooyoung smirked. He became more enthusiastic and that feeling poured into the kiss. His lips were more active and so were his hands. My hands, like before, were running through his hair and playing with the locks.

He moved away this time but kept his lips close.

Looking into my eyes, Wooyoung whispered, “Is it wrong to say that I’ve been waiting to kiss you like this for a while?”

Breathless, I managed out one question. “What?”

His lips place soft kisses on my neck. In between kisses, he says, “I’m attracted to you. I care for you. I’m developing feelings for you.”

“…What?”

I’m still drunk. My mind was taking its time processing what he said.

He likes me? No way can that happen.

Before I could think of anything else, Wooyoung’s lips are attached to mine.

The kiss is passionate. It’s sweet. It’s sensual and luring.

And it scares me.

Before his hand can get anywhere else on my body, I push him away. He stumbles backwards and with a stunned expression. I shake my head.

“Stop.”

He tilts his head. “What? Eunmi…” He crawls closer.

I scoot back towards the headboard. “Don’t.” You could sense the faint shaking in my voice. “Please don’t get any closer with me.”

I didn’t mean it physically. I meant mentally, emotionally.

He ignored me though. He kept coming closer. I kept scooting back until my back was against the headboard. Wooyoung stared at me. I did the same.

Sighing, he broke eye contact and ran his hand through his hair.

“Sorry,” I mutter.

He sat on the end of the bed near my feet. Wooyoung looked at me and gave me a warm yet sad smile.

“Don’t apologize.”

“Wooyoung… I don’t want to remember this. Give me the alcohol. Give it to me! Where is it?”

He looked at me with pure surprise. “What?” Finally he realizes what I want. “No!” he yells, “I won’t give you the damn alcohol. Remembering this wouldn’t be that bad anyway. Besides, you’re already drunk right?”

Momentarily drifting off into space, I faze out until he snaps at me.

“What?”

“Oh!” My mind starts working again. “I just want to ensure that I don’t remember this.”

Wooyoung is right beside me with an arm around my shoulders. Leaning his body on mine, he's absorbed in my soft skin, rubbing it with his fingers. And he speaks. Wooyoung’s voice comes out gentler this time. “Maybe… instead of forgetting this night, why don’t you enjoy it? It’s a time where you’re free right?”

His breath is tickling my neck, which makes me uneasy. I shift my body away from him. My hands are lightly gripping my head and my eyes are droopy.

“I don’t want to spend the night with you.”

Wooyoung isn’t one to give up easily as I hope you’ve figured out by now. He pulled me back into his arms. While I was squirming around to get out, the man holding me captive leans close to my ears, nibbling it with tenderness. His offer comes out in a husky whisper.

“You can escape your life’s worries. You can escape here, where I’ll be waiting. I’ll offer my knowledge and strength to help. I can be your paradise.”

“But… Just stop luring me in Jang Wooyoung.”

That’s what I wanted to say, but the drunk Eunmi could only finish the first word.

“Shhh,” he cooed, “You’re tired. Go to sleep.”

My eyes gave in. They drooped shut to the darkness, but I was still conscious. That means I felt everything Wooyoung did.

What did Wooyoung do? Is that what you ask of me?

To answer your question, his lips were attached to mine’s.

Slow and soft. Passionate but calming. Dangerous yet inviting. That’s what I can say about the kiss. I can also add that his body was only hovering centimeters above mine. Feeling his body heat radiating off of him explains how I knew his proximity to me.

I almost didn’t kiss back, but ultimately, I accept his seduction.

My lips moved without permission. I let them dance with his as Wooyoung smiled faintly.

After the kiss, Wooyoung ended it. He pulled back and kissed my forehead before settling the covers over both of us. Sneaky arms found their way around my waist, but the sneaky arms held comfort within them. Rolling on my other side, I snuggled up to his chest without thinking. My nose was nuzzling the fabric of his shirt. I could still smell the scent of his everlasting cologne. Comfort was all around me. Comfort was the one holding me.

The last thing I heard before leaving to the darkness of sleep was Wooyoung’s voice.

“Goodnight Eunmi.”

 

**A/N**

**Was that spicy enough for you guys? :) I couldn’t make it too… hot, considering their relationship right now. If it wasn’t as spicy as you expected… well I’m not going to delete my writing so yeah. If you did like it, then that’s awesome!

**I would like to tell you my thanks for completing these challenges and sticking around to read :) It makes me happy to know that people like my writing, even if you don't say it.

**So enough with my jabbering. This time, I don’t have a challenge for you guys :3 HOORAY!

**Take care everyone!

 

 

CHAPTER 10 TEASER:

The gunshots could be heard piercing through the dark night.

“YOU !” one screams at the other, “Idiot! Let’s just get out of here!”

The two scramble away and leave the crime they committed.