Chapter 20

Assassin Twins

Your POV

After you got the text back from Seunghyun you went into your closet to look for something to wear. He said to dress formal but you didn’t want to wear a dress. As you looked through all of your clothes you decided that semi-formal would have to do. You let a sigh escape as you grabbed a top, jeans, and heels before you went back into the room to change. When you made it to your bed you saw that your phone was a light with a new text message from Seunghyun.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=89854005

TOP: *I’ll come get you at 7*

Crap. You thought that you guys were meeting up but he obviously had different plans. You looked at the clock that was on yourr bedside table and seen that it was already 6:30. You dialed Krista from your phone to make sure she was at the airport getting ready to leave for her new contract.

Krista: I didn’t do it!

You: I was just calling to see if you were at the airport yet.

Krista: Yeah but Jiyong’s ain’t here yet.

You: I don’t know what’s up with him. He hasn’t been answering any of my calls either.

As you silently thought about reasons why Jiyong wouldn’t call you Krista kept rambling on. You finally sighed and told her you’d call her back later.

Krista: Oh that’s right. You got your date!

You: It’s not a date!

Krista: Whatever. See ya when I get back.

Krista’s POV

It was 10 minutes before the plane was supposed to take off before Jiyong made his way onto the plane and into the seat next to Krista. While he sat down Krista just glared at him while he stared blankly back at her.

GD: What?

Krista: I’m the rook here. Why the hell are you late?! And why weren’t you answering your calls. You need to get your together for this job.

Jiyong just smacked his lips and exhaled his breath loudly while rolling his eyes.

GD: Has anyone told you that you’re just like your sister?

Krista: Psh. Not even. Man she’s all uptight and by the book you know what I’m saying?

He just shook his head as he laughed. Krista grabbed one of the magazines and rolled it up to hit on his head before he spun around and grabbed it.

GD: See. Just as violent. Both get on my case. Yeah. Cut from different cloth but totally sewn together.

Krista: Don’t be getting all philosophical on me.

GD: Whatever. Wake me up when we get there.

Jiyong leaned his seat back and closed his eyes while Krista put in her headphones.

Krista: I’m not waking that nigga up. He can wake his damn self up. Umm hmm. Nigga ain’t telling me what to do.

Your POV

It was seven oclock when you were on the first floor. Not knowing whether you were supposed to meet Seunghyun inside or out you just sat in the lobby area before you remembered you left your wallet back on the 7th floor.You went to the elevator and pressed the button so you could go back up when you heard him.

TOP: Having second thoughts?

You turned around and gave a small wave and smile before shaking your head no.

You: No. Just going to get my wallet real quick.

TOP: No need.

He came over and grabbed your wrist before he started pulling you out towards the front of the building.

TOP: I’m paying.

What was a complete shock to you was that fact that you were letting him pull you. You never let anyone lead and you didn’t feel like starting today. You pulled your hand away as he stopped to look back at you.

TOP: What?

You: I’d rather walk on my own if you don’t mind.

He just shrugged and held a hand out.

TOP: Lead the way.

You: And give up my back?

Seunghyun just laughed as he turned back around to keep walking. You followed a few steps behind him before he opened the door to an Audi R8.

http://prime-car.com/uploads/posts/2012-12/1355501175_0.jpg

You: Nice car.

TOP: Like you don’t have one.

He held the door open for you and you went into the passenger’s side. When he got behind the driver’s side and started the car up you looked in his direction him.

You: Where are we going?

TOP: You’ll see when we get there.