Me and my artwork

Artwork

    The sound of clapping rung in my ear as everyone got up to their seat to applaud, a senior had just painted a full human figure in 1 hour. I shook my head snapping myself out of my daydream as I joined the crowd.

" Oh my...Chungae sunbaenim is so awesome!! he did that in 1 hour!!" I heard some girls in front of me say.

I turned to look at Chungae showing off his work of art to the class. Showoff.

Instead of paying attention to the artist I had my eyes fixed on someone else.

" JIYEON AH!!" someone yelled in my face.

" Bwoh?" I said turning back to the person in front of me.Chungae sunbaenim.

" Did you see that?" he asked excitedly.

I grinned " You were really good sunbaenim " I said as I heard some girls behing me giggle.

     Yes the whole college knew about this Kwon Chungae likes me yipee!. Im not a really dense person but as much as he likes me I somehow cant return the same feeling to him back. I felt my eyes drift towards that 'someone else' I was referring to earlier as a sigh escaped my mouth.

" So is it a yes?"

" Huh?" I snapped out of my daydream again and turned to sunbaenim.

" S..sorry I didnt catch that" I said.

" I want to take you out to dinner Jiyeon ah" he said.

" Ah...mianhe sunbaenim im kinda busy tonight sometime later?" I said averting my eyes again.

He left. Darn it!.

" Oh..well thats fine I'll see you later than " he said and left the class.

      So here I was all alone in class AGAIN. Might as well switch off the lights. I made my way towards the switch board as someone walked in to class.

" Um..are you using this classroom?"

I looked up at the person as my eyes grew wide. He was the epitome of perfection, big eyes,pale skin, dimpled cheeks and an amazing smile. Lee Hongbin.

" Ah..A..aniyo" I stuttered.

He gave a small smile as he made his way towards the switch board and turned them off one by one. I stood in the same place with a dazed expression on my face.

" Uh...sunbaenim?"

I shook my head AH! Jiyeon you idiot!!.

" Bwoh?" I said blinking twice.

He gave a big smile " You are leaving the classroom aren't you?" he asked.

" Yeah..." I said nodding as I followed him out of the classroom blushing like crazy. I know he was my junior and I had a larger than life size crush on him,sue me.

The two of us stood together in the hallway not knowing what to say until Hongbin spoke up.

" Yoo Jiyeon sunbaenim was it? " he asked.

" Neh" I said nodding my head.

" Lee Hongbin imnida first year" he said holding out his hand.

' I know '

" Yoo Jiyeon imnida second year " I said holding his hand which felt so large in mine.

" Oh! You have nice fingers! " Hongbin remarked looking at them with big eyes.

Yup it's an art thing.

' Omgod he's touching my hand breathe Jiyeon breathe' 

" Kamsamnida " I said looking down at the floor.

" I've always wanted to draw like you sunbaenim " he said rubbing the back of his head.

" Eh?". Did I hear right?

" Y..you wanna draw like me?" I asked pointing to myself.

He nodded " I'm a huge fan actually " he said laughing. Even his laugh is beautiful *sigh*.

" Oh...thats really sweet Hongbin shi " I said smiling.

" Maybe I'll learn from you!" he suggested.

Say what?

" I mean you could give me tips on how to make my drawings better " he said grinning.

" Yeah...yeah I'll do that! " I said.

" I understand you'll be really busy and all so-"

" NO!!!" I yelled as Hongbin eyes grew wide with surprise.

" NONONONONO!! You can come and ask me for help anytime!!" I yelled.

Great Jiyeon now you sounded like a psycho.

Hongbin cracked a smile " My classmates were right. You are really nice " he said.

I blushed ' Dont look like a e Jiyeon..' I thought.

" I guess I'll see you later than sunbaenim " Hongbin said giving a small wave.

" Yeah..later than Hongbin shi " I said waving as he turned his back to me.

I let out a loud sigh. Those were the best 15 minutes of my life.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

        " Thats not how you do it" Chungae remarked as he took my hand in his. he held my hand as he moved it along the paper and perfected my drawing.

" AH! Im so jealous! " a few girls remarked.

I felt Chungaes breath on my neck and shivered in disgust.

" Im fine now sunbaenim " I said nervously wrenching my hand out of his.

He stepped back a bit as I turned to face him " Sunbaenim I'd really appreciate if your not so touchy " I said sternly.

" S..sorry " he said as he looked away upset. I sighed as I turned back to my artwork.

       I was immersed in my work so much after that I didnt notice the bell ring. As I perfected the picture of the landscape I heard a familiar voice ring in my ear.

" Wow sunbaenim..."

I turned my head to see a pair of huge eyes staring into mine.

" H..Hongbin " I said without any suffix.

" Eh?" he said surprised.

" I mean Hongbin shi!!" I said blushing.

He smiled and turned back to my picture " This is so good!!" he exclaimed.

" Komawo..." I said smiling at him.

 " Dont you have class sunbaenim?" he asked as he stared at the empty classroom.

" SHOOT..." I muttered as I packed my things, there was one thing bugging me.

" Dont you have class too?" I asked Hongbin.

He began to laugh " Ani...its already 2 sunbaenim all classes have ended " he said and began to laugh even harder.

" Aigoo...." I muttered " You got me " I said laughing.

" YAH! that was mean! you cant trick your sunbaenim like that!" I yelled smacking him on the arm lightly. Oh my he's got nice arms.

" Mianhe sunbaenim I was curious as to how you'd react" he said.

         Although I enjoyed the fact that we were bonding quite well there was still one thing bugging me. I know its kinda sneaky but I decided to bring up the topic about his relationship status.

" You'd better get going then I bet your girlfriends waiting for you " I said giggling.

" Very funny sunbaenim" he said as he made his way towards the exit.

Wait a minute....so he really has a girlfriend?.

He stood next to the door and grinned at me. " Are you coming sunbaenim?" he asked.

" Me? Why?" I asked.

He shrugged " Well no ones waiting for me so I figured the two of us could go together".

I felt a blush creep up my cheeks, Did Lee Hongbin indirectly ask me out?.

" Unless you dont want -"

" NO!!!" I yelled running towards him.

He stared at me in surprise " L..lets go together.." I said in a muffled voice.

He laughed, God was it a beautiful thing to look at.

" Your funny sunbaenim " he said " Lets go".

         The two of us left the university campus while chatting about random things that interested us. I came to know that Hongbin was actually older than me. Shocking isnt it?. As the two of us walked through the streets of Seoul something caught Hongbins eye.

" Would you like something to drink Jiyeon shi?" he asked.

" Im fine really " I said.

" Oh come on! " he said dragging me into the coffee shop by the hand.

He sat me down and ordered for two expresso's after asking me what I liked.

         I was nervous REALLY nervous. This was my hoobae for goodness sake!!. I know he's older than me but for heavens sake he a hoobae!. Earlier it was always me who used to stare at him longing for the day we'd be able to see eye to eye but today...HE was the one staring at me with those oh-so-beautiful eyes of his.

Did I have something on my face? Did I look okay? Maybe I accidently dropped paint on my face. God Hongbin STOP staring!.

He pulled his chair next to mine as I fidgeted with my bag which was on my lap.

" Jiyeon shi whats wrong?" he asked concerned as he leaned towards me.

" N..nothing im fine " I said as I felt a blush creep across my face.

" Do I intimidate you?" he asked with sad eyes. GOD!! STOP DOING THAT!.

" What? No way!" I said laughing nervously.

He let out a muffled laugh " Is this your first date?" he asked.

" D..date?" I stuttered turning to look at Hongbin in shock.

He moved his hand towards my face and pushed a few stray hairs behind my ear. I felt goosebumps pop up on my arms as he traced  his hand across my cheek.

" A date..." he said as his eyes travelled down to my lips.

Dont move forward...dont move forward..ah! who am I kidding?.

I felt myself move forward towards him. Just as the bridges of our noses touched-

" Your expresso's are here!!" the waiter yelled.

Hongbin and I jumped back away from each other in shock.

" Uh...yeah " Hongbin said gesturing to the table with his other hand covering his mouth. He was blushing.

           The waiter placed our drinks on the table and left. the two of us sat there in silence sipping our drinks. The two of had a tinge of red painted across our cheeks.

" J..Jiyeon shi.." Hongbin spoke up.

I looked up at him. " Im sorry about that.." he said looking away blushing.

" Um..lets just forget that happened okay?"

The words felt like an arrow to my chest. Forget what happened?.

I faked a smile " Sure Hongbin " I said and turned back to my expresso.

So he didnt feel the same way...I should have known. Lee Hongbins too perfect to be with someone like me anyway. Our so called date ended as soon as we finished our drinks and I left the coffee shop leaving behind all of my wishes and hopes to be with him. i walked to my house alone from there.

How could I have been so stupid? There was no way he'd think about me like that. Im really pathetic arent I? I got rejected by a hoobae and im crying over it. Your pathetic Jiyeon.

I raised my head to the sky as I felt the tears fall down my face.

No more distractions anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Next day....

     " Alright class....your next topic is full human figures in the or clothed" the professor said.

A look of disgust splashed the students faces.

" Your choice..so I have paired you up with first years. You can pick as to who will be the artist and who will be the model. Its a joint venture and a good piece of artwork means a good grade for both of you" he said.

The class began to mutter among themselves.

" Submission date is two days from now " he said as thhe bell rang through the class.

" Great..." I muttered as I turned to see a number of first years approach our class.

Honestly I was in no mood to start my work today so I packed up my bag and got ready to leave the class when a familiar face greeted me at the exit holding a paper with my name on it. He gave a nervous smile.

" Coincidence much?" he asked.

I frowned " Sure..." I said as I approached.

" So whos gonna draw who?" he asked grinning.

Back to normal I see.

I sighed " I'll draw you we need the grades anyway " I said walking past him.

" Whoa! Are you making fun of me now?" he asked.

I turned back to look at him with a scowl on my face.

" Well then lets start now shall we?" I asked setting my bag down on the desk.

" Fine " Hongbin said his voice laced with venom " In fact I'll make it harder for you  he said.

I laughed " How can you make it hard-" I began to say but shut my mouth as I saw Hongbin drop his bag on the floor and walk to the front of the class where the equiptment was set up.

He gave me another glare and began to take off his jacket.

" W..what are you.." I stuttered blushing.

He began to his shirt one by one. Just as he was about to take off his shirt I grabbed his arms blushing.

" Let go..." he said sternly.

I shook my head blushing like mad.

Hongbin sighed and shook my hands away and let his shirt drop to the floor, " We need the grades dont we?" he asked.

HOLY MOLEY HE HAD ABS.

I nodded.

" Well?" he asked folding his arms across his chest.

I picked up his shirt from the floor.

" Put it back on " I said. I looked up at him in defeat.

" I'll draw you in the ..." I said looking him in the eye.

He stared at me in shock as a blush laced his cheeks.

" But...only for me to see " I said.

" Jiyeon..."

" As selfish as it may sound im sorry...I..dont want anyone else to see you like this Hongbin.." I said as my voice cracked.

" I know i've been such a b**** lately but its just that I couldnt handle being rejected by someone like you I..I just-"

My words were stopped as a pair of lips landed on top of mine. I couldnt believe it Lee Hongbin was kissing me...half . I was too afraid to touch him so I let him wrap his arms around me and pull me closer. He was the first to break the kiss as we stared at each other breathing hard.

He smiled and brought his forehead to mine.

" I love you too " he said blushing.

" Babo...dont you know its wrong to date your sunbaes?" I asked smiling.

" Not if it was the sunbae who liked me first " he said kissing my cheek.

I blushed " Lee Hongbin put on your clothes" I said sternly.

He pouted " Fine..." he said picking up his shirt and throwing it across his shoulders.

While I was busy trying to digest the fact that he liked me too he suddenly called out.

" Jiyeoh ah.."

" Hm?"

" You...do like me back dont you?" he asked with a look of worry.

I smiled and walked towards him and put my arms around his shoulders. I stood on my tip toes and waited for the contact between our lips....it didnt happen.

Hongbin let out a muffled laugh.

" YAH!! Help me out here!!" I grumbled.

" Say you love me" he said.

" I love you Lee Hongbin"

  He closed the gap between us.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY!! FINISHED!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this oneshot! :D

Do give me your thought on this neh?

Thanks for reading!

-kaze27

PS. Does this require an M rating for half-ness? *whack* XP