Harry and Amy

Depressing Life

Hello! I'm a new admin here. So basically, i'll be writing about Amy and Harry. Enjoy!

 

 

After Baro and _____ send us home, we enter my house and I quickly turn around and face Harry. "So, Harry. I'm sorry that my guest room is now my closet." I look down and look back up at him. "So, does that mean I can sleep with you?" He looks at me and gives me a wink. "You flirty boy! Yeah, or you can sleep in the bathroom if you want!" I reply to him with a sarcastic tone. "I think it's better if I sleep with you." he replies and kisses my cheek.

"I'm really bored and I don't feel like sleeping yet!" I look at him waiting for his reply. "Well, did you read my mind or something because I'm bored too!" he replies with a little laugh. "let's watch a movie! I've been wanting to watch that movie called 'Love Actually' Harry! I bought that CD and thought that I wanted to watch it with you but I never get a chance to but I guess we can now...? "Wait, I've watched that movie before! It's really perfect and I bet it would be more perfect to watch it with you." he winks at me and walks towards my kitchen. 

That flirty boy!

"Hey! What are you doing in my kitchen Harry?" "Looking for some popcorn! Do you have any popcorn, so we can eat it together?" "Yeah! I do! It's on the--" "Found it!" "Uhm, okay then...?"

I Turn around and walk towards my CD rack. I then look for the CD called 'Love Actually'. Not to mention I have a ton of CD's here. No joke at all!

Gosh It's so hard to find this CD! Where are you CD?!

There you are! found it!

I walk towards my TV and put the disc in. I sit on the sofa. While waiting for Harry to come, I just pause the movie. 

 

"ting!" That's my microwave, alright! "Babe! Give me a minute and i'll be there!" Harry shouted. "Alright!" I shout back.

 

A few minutes past and Harry came with a huge bag of popcorn. I press the play button on my remote.

 

In the middle of the movie, we hug, kiss and cuddle. "I feel so happy to be with you Harry." "I feel happier to be with you." He replies and leans in at me. The both of us kiss passionately.

 

When the movie ends, we clean up all the popcorn which was on the floor, switch of the TV, the lights and the fan.

Then, we walk upstairs together. We lay on the bed facing each other. We are so close I can feel his warm breath. "I love you Amy." "I love you too Harry." The both of us fall asleep.