Another Day

Depressing Life

 

Your life changed since you were 10. After you grew older, your life became sad, depressing and sometimes you feel very insecure. Your family also makes you sad and feel like you're an outsider. But luckily you have your second family. Baro and Amy, you don't know what will happen to you if you don't have them by your side. You really love them and would never leave them.
 
Today is just another sad day and furthermore you have school today. But it's okay you'll meet your boyfriend, Baro and your bestfriend, Amy later at school. 
 
It's 6:30a.m. Your alarm rings loudly and woke you up. You lazily walk to the bathroom and shower. After you finished dressing up, you have breakfast and walk to school. When you arrived at school, you see your lovely boyfriend and your bestfriend waiting for you at the school gate. "Good morning _____," they greet you. "Good morning guys" you replied. Eventhough you never liked school but you still go to school to meet your loved ones. As usual you guys talk and talk in class because many teacher didn't come and there's no teacher in the class, so you guys just fool around together. 
 
After school ends, you, Baro and Amy walk home together. Your house is near Amy's.
 
You arrived in front of your house with Amy. When you wanna go inside your house you say goodbye to Amy. 
 
(In Your House)
 
As usual you're alone at home. You quickly go upstairs and change your clothes. You don't have the feeling to eat, so you decided to use your gadgets since you have no homework. Suddenly you received a text message. It's from Baro.
 
From : Baro Oppa <3
 
Jagiya~ We have no homework today right? So can we go out?
 
You think and since you don't have anything to do so you agree to go out with Baro.
 
To : Baro Oppa <3
 
Sure, I don't have anything to do at home though, where should we go?
 
From : Baro Oppa <3
 
Just follow me and you'll know where we're going ;)
 
After that, you dressed up and wait for Baro to pick you up.
 
After a while Baro arrived at your house.
 
From : Baro Oppa <3
 
Come down! I'm here already~
 
You quickly go downstairs and see your charming boyfriend.
 
"Hello Princees _______, let me open the door for you" you giggled and replied "Thanks". Baro is driving you to a shopping mall. After both of you entered the shopping mall, you guys went straight to the cinema. "So ______ what movie should we watch?" You see the posters around the place and you spot the movie 'Monsters University' "Let's watch that oppa!" You said pointing at the poster cutely. Baro purchased the ticket and you guys watched the movie. Then, you and Baro eat at a restaurant and shop for couple clothes. 
 
After a long time at the mall you guys decided to go home. Baro drives you home. Before you enter your house, he kisses your lips and waved goodbye. When you enter your house you see your parents at the living room and you already know that you're gonna be scolded. Before they even start to talk, you quickly go upstairs and lock yourself in your room to have a private time alone. Baro and Amy always know about your problems and they alway be there for you whenever you're sad. Almost everynight you cry in your room, listen to sad song and sleep 'cause that's the best way for you to release your stress.