Time to grow part 4

Time to grow

Chapter 4:

 

When Kangjun woke up, he felt a pair of arms around him, he was in a bed, not his bed ... he opened his eyes, V was there with him, sleeping.

 

He remember the night in the club. They had so much fun, most of them were drunk so they ended up crashing at the BTS dorm.

He didn't have his clothes on him anymore, he understood what happened. 

 

 

V: Morning ...

Kangjun: Hi ... what time is it ?

V: Wait ..., He said yawning. he grabbed his phone on a small table near the bed.

'' 9:18 am''

Kangjun: V ... did we used a ... protection ?

V: Yeah , don't worry ... you don't remember ?

Kangjun: Not everything ... 

V:Damn ! I have to give you that ....

Kangjun: What ? He asked suspicious .

V: Those sounds you made while we were doing it ... oh my God ! I never been that turn on ... so y.

Kangjun: Shut up ! It's because you are so big ...

V: Question ... between me and your ex ?

Kangjun: What a stupid question ...

V: I am just curious ...

Kangjun: Let's say that ... even with a double penetration ... you are still bigger .

V: what ? Yah ... double ... , V turned red , Kangjun could not stop laughing.

Kangjun: you are so cute ! You started it first and now you are the one blushing.

V: Yah ! I am not !

Kangjun: Never mind !

V: What do you mean by double ...

Kangjun: Don't worry, we didn't use a third person, just a vibro.

V: Oh my God ...

Kangjun: He is into stuff.

V: I will never force you to do those things.

Kangjun: he did not forced me but ... thank you.

V: By the way ... yesterday in the washroom, who was that guy ?

 

Kangjun: Himchan ... Yongguk used to send him and Zelo to watch over me ... but even when I was dating Yongguk, he tried many times to sleep with him, I always refused. I can't stand him ...

 

V: I will protect you ! 

 

Kangjun caressed his face, he had a black eye from his fight with Himchan:

 

Kangjun: I'm really sorry ...

V: It's okay, it doesn't hurt.

Kangjun: I just don't want them to come after you.

V: I'm a big boy.

Kangjun: ''BIG'' ... I have no doubts about it ... , He said kissing him on the neck.

V: Hum ... Kangjun ?

Kangjun: yes ?

V: I want to make love to you again ..., he said before kissing him on the lips.

 

Kangjun: If I remember, we did it twice ... let's sleep more, so we can eat breakfast together and then go rehearse.

 

V: Why so serious ? Let's do it !

Kangjun ignored him and turned his back on him.

V: Yah ! Don't ignored me in my bed.

Kangjun: Don't be so loud, the others are sleeping ... and you have to sleep more.

V: I'm fine ...

Kangjun: Tonight you have a fans meeting and a rehearse before Mnet. Sleep !

He said eyes closed. He heard V mumbling something, before feeling his arm around his waist.

Kangjun: I love being with you ..., He whispered.

V gave him a peck in the neck and brought him closer to him.

 

..................

 

 

In the other room, Jungkook was in his bed, moving, gasping, his hands clenching and unclenching and finally woke up,  all sweaty and panting, he looks under his sheet:

 

'' Fcking wet dream again ... dammit ! Enough ! I'm gonna have a talk with hyung, this has to stop  '' ... He always felt attract to Kangjun, but realised when he saw Zelo, that what he felt for Kangjun was more a boycrush than anything else, just a crush. He used to have wet dreams about him and Kangjun, then they stopped when he met Zelo ... and now he was having wet dreams with him and Zelo ... doing a double penetration to Kangjun. Just thinking of his dream, he turned red. He sat on his bed and reached for his phone: a message from Zelo.

 

'' Yo ! Hope you got home safely, yesterday was one of the best night of my life. I want to see you more and get to know you ... and by the way, I noticed that both of our MV are coming on the same day, before I wanted us to beat you in term of views but now I couldn't care less ! I will watch it just for you, so you have my View and my Like to your video,  for sure :) ''

 

Jungkook smiled reading it, he texted him back:

 

'' I want to see you too ! BTS will beat BAP, but since I feel sorry for you, I will watch your MV too ... ;) ;) ;) ''

'' So arrogant ... but so cute, send me a pic of you '' zelo asked.

'' Hyung no ! I just woke up. My face is swollen.''

'' Pleazzzzz''

Jungkook took a pic of him doing a gansta sign with a cute face and send it to Zelo, who immediatly texted back:

'' CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE !   Kill me now , no wait ... I m dead already! ''

'' Pabo ! <3 ''

'' <3 <3 <3 I have to go to a radio show, I will text you later <3  ''

Jungkook smiled and texted back:

'' I will wait for your text hyung <3 '' 

He then left his bed and went for a shower. He had the feeling that today would be a good day :) 

.................................

 

Later, they were all eating the breakfast, the athmosphere was a bit ackward because Kangjun and V could feel all eyes on them even if they didn't sit next to each other: V sat next to Rome and Kangjun was between Ray and Jungkook.

Rome: How did you got this black eye ?

V: oh ... it's not important !

J-Hope: Maru told me that you fought in the washroom ?

Ray`: Really ? With who ? Why ? When ?

TK: I heard that it was with a guy who tried to force Kangjun.

Suga: But seriously guys ... are you like dating since yesterday ?

Ray: Suga ... you don't ask people who just had if they are dating ... who does that ?

Suga: Yes RAy ... I should be more slick like you ..., He said on a sarcastic tone.

Jungkook suddely stood up, he grabbed Kangjun wrist, forsing him to stand up and follow him.

V: WTF ?

Jungkook: I'm borrowing him, be right back !

He brought him in his bedroom and lock the door:

Kangjun: Hum ... what's going on ?

Jungkook: hyung ... I am so ashamed of myself ...

Kangjun: Why are you saying that ?

Jungkook: I don't know how to say it ... please don't judge me ...

 

Kangjun: You know you can tell me anything. I will not judge you.

 

Jungkook: Well ... when I met you ... at the beginning ... I liked you ... like ... not just a brother but ... I had a ... 

 

Kangjun: I don't get it ...

 

Jungkook: I had a crush on you.  As he spoke, he was blushing and kept looking at the floor.

 

Kangjun: Oh ... but you love Zelo ... right ?

 

 

Jungkook: Yeah ... when I met him ... all the feelings I had for you just vanished, I mean, I still like you but what I feel for him is stronger and intense. Like I found you so attractive and talented and I enjoyed spending time with you ... but with him ... I can't stop thiking about him and the minute I am far from him, I miss him like crazy.

 

 

Kangjun: Don't worry, you shouldn't be ashamed to feel this way and I am very flattered that you had a crush on me. You are a good kid and such a good dongsaeng.

 

 

Jungkook: Hum ... when I had a crush on you, I regulary had at night ... wet dreams involving you and ... since I fell in love with Zelo, now I have wet dreams with the 3 of us ... I feel so disgusting.

 

 

Kangjun: Don't ! Look ... you are young and it's normal for you to go through this since you are discovering your uality and your body is getting ready, you are just becoming more mature and it is a good thing. We spend so much time together and you barely have friends outside the people in your band, so of course you might get attached and fantasmed on one of us. It happened to me, it happens to everybody.

 

Jungkook: So ... does it means that ... I am normal ?

 

Kangjun: Of course you are. ! trust me, when I was your age I wasn't even that mature. And I know I would have been able to fall for someone like you because you are just an awesome kid.

 

Jungkook: Thank you ! I feel so much better.

 

Kangjun: You are welcome.

 

Jungkook: One last thing ... are you dating V ?

 

Kangjun: We still haven't really discuss this but ... you could say that, there is something between us.

 

Jungkook: I am happy for you ! V will treat you so much  better than your ex.

Kangjun: I hope but ... we are not official yet ... I mean, we are just seeing each other, we will see. 

 

When they went back, V was still being harrassed by the others with all their questions about them. Kangjun phone rang, he looked at the screen: it was Yongguk.

Ray: You left your phone there earlier, he called like 3 times.

Kangjun: I surelly don't want to talk to him ... but I guess , I have to pick it up  ...

V: You '' have to '' ? He really didn't look too happy.

kangjun: Well ... how do you want him to stop calling if I don't tell him ?

V: that ... , He stood up from the chair, took the phone from Kangjun hand and picked up the call.

Kangjun: What ...

V: Hello ! Yongguk right ? Listen, Kangjun's boyfriend on the phone, I would like you to stop calling him , specially when he is with me and that he doesn't want to hear about you anymore. Go get a life, you , Himchan, Zelo ... I don't want to see you again. Stay away from him and good luck with your life, Bye !  

He then hung up, except Jin and Jungkook, all the BTS boys and TK, started to clap.

Rap Monster: Damn fcking right bro ! U tell them !

Suga: Hell yeah bro ! That's right !

 

Kangjun: ''Kangjun's boyfriend'' ? I don't remember us talking about that ...

V: Well ... what do you think we are ?

Kangjun: Maybe you should have ask me before assuming that we were dating.

V: You think I am not serious about you ?

Kangjun: I just think that we should have discuss it first ...

V: What ? Are you ashamed of dating me because I am a rookie ? You could date an like your ex but, you are ashamed of being with me ?

Kangjun: Of course not , why are you saying such a thing ?

Jin: Guys let's go clean the dishes. He said picking up stuff on the table. They all left the room to leave them alone. 

Kangjun stood up to face V .

Kangjun: Listen ... it's not you ... I am just ... how can I say it ? I am just scared ... my ex really ... , He stopped talking and nervously grabbed a glass of water on the table.

V: Look ... I am not your ex. I will treat you better because I care a lot about you.

Kangjun: But you said that ... you were not the type to date, that you never really been in a relationship ...

V: Yes I did say that but with you is different ... the way I feel toward you, I never felt like this. Just like when I saw Himchan kissing you in the washroom, at that moment I wanted to kill him and I am not even a violent person.  I really like you and I know you feel the same.

Kangjun: I do feel the same but you need to understand my situation as well ... I gave so much in my past relationship and in the end, I got dumped for no reasons ... 

V walked to him and took him in his arms, embracing him:

V: If you want to take it slow I understand.

Kangjun:  Kim Tae Hyung ... I would love it.

V: Huh ? Love to go back in my bedroom and do it again ? He backed away, surprise to hear the other boy using his real name.

Kangjun: You silly ... , He came closer, wrapped his hands around his lover neck and kissed him on the lips.

V: I'm lost ...

Kangjun: Let's date.

V: Oh ... cool ! Thank you ... so we are officially dating right ?

Kangjun: Yes, we are ... , He felt V hands around his waist and his lips on his neck, he let out a soft moan.

V: I swear ... I am addicted to you ... you are so perfect.

Kangjun: I think I should get ready to leave ... me and the others we have to go back to our dorm ...

V: But I don't want you to leave ..., he said pouting. 

Kangjun: Don't be a kid, He said gently messing with his boyfriend's blonde hairs. 

V: Hum ... stay ...

Kangjun: I can't ... and you remind me of a baby lion.

V: Yep and once in the bed, I turn into a ing Lion King !

Kangjun: A real beast ! Yes ... true story. I have to say that ... I loved it a lot when we did it the 2nd time. 

V: The position ?

Kangjun: This or maybe ... you knew better how to hit my spot ... in any cases, let's make a deal.

V: A deal ?

Kangjun: If you are on time  at the studio in the morning, we will do it as much as you want, but if you show up late: NO !

V: What ? Oh hell no ... you can't do that !

Kangjun: You wanna bet ? He said laughing !

V: Fck ! okay ... watch me , I will be on time from now on !

Kangjun: That's my boy ! He gave him a last peck on the lips. 

V: I don't want you to go ... , he kept his hands around his boyfriend waist.

Kangjun: Don't be such a baby, He couldn't stop laughing with V giving now many pecks in his neck.

Rome: Hum ... sorry for disturbing you guys but , Kangjun we have to leave now ...

Kangjun: Yeah ... coming !

Rome: Okay , we are outside and the van is there already. He left.

V: Okay ... I guess I have to let you go.

Kangjun: Don't be so dramatic. I will see you in few hours.

V: Okay bye ! 

Kangjun: Bye ...

They kissed more, so absorbed in it, they didn't noticed Ray behind them:

Ray: Guys ... I hate having to do that but ... we really have to go ... sorry , I am so sorry !

Kangjun: Sorry ... coming.

V: Sorry Ray !

Ray : No problem ! Bye V ! He left .

Kangjun: Well I really have to go now ...

V: Okay !  And if your ex call again, let me know ! I will go see him and ...

Kangjun: No ! No fight ! If he call again I will deal with him.

V: I am your boyfriend, that's my job to protect you.

This made Kangjun smiled.

Kangjun: You are so cute when you act mad. Can I call you my little Lion king ?

V: Anything you want ... , he said before pressing his lips again on Kangjun and they kissed more, this time more intense. Kangjun almost lost his balance, V kept his hands around  Kangjun's waist to avoid him to fall and brought him closer to his chest.

Kangjun: Everytime you kissed me ... I want to kiss you more ... I never felt this way ..., His heart was racing and he could feel the same thing coming from V chest.

V: If only you could read my mind now ... I am going crazy because of you ... 

Jungkook: ENOUGH !!!!!

The maknae grabbed Kangjun by the waist, lifted him on his back like a bag and ran with him outside.

V: Wtf ....

Kangjun: Yah ... I am not a pottatoes bag ...

Jungkook: Sorry Hyungs but you gave me no choice !!!

He brought Kangjun outside in front of the van where everybody was waiting for him, arms crossed on their chest.

Kangjun: Sorry ... , he said scratching his head a bit embarrassed.

Rome: Thank you Jungkook ! You are such a boss.

Jungkook: Anytime ! Leave now, I will keep V inside cos I can hear him coming.

He said laughing and returning inside.

 

 

 

Later in their van, everybody was teasing Kangjun:

TK: oH my God ... is it even possible to be that cheesy ? 

Ray: You guys used to fight like crazy ... look at you now.

Rome: I knew there was some under all those fights.

Kangjun: Funny ... very funny ... it just happened ... and anyway, you guys are just jealous !

TK: yeah ! Sure ... Jealous of not like there were no tomorrow ... man , why are you that loud ... I could barely sleep !

Ray: What do you expect from our main vocal ?

They all start to laugh except for Kangjun who cover his face with his cap.

Kangjun: I hate you guys !

Ray: Wait a minute, where did you got that cap ?

Kangjun: oh ... it's not your ?

Ray: Nope !

Maru: I think it belongs to Jungkook.

Kangjun: Snap ... I thought it was your Ray ! 

He took his phone and text Jungkook

'' Sorry, I left with one of ur CAP, thought it was RAY's one cos he got so many. I will return it next time we meet. '' Kangjun to Jungkook

 

'' No woories hyung.thanx for the talk earlier , V is really lucky to have you. Things are more clear in my head now, but something for sure: you will always have a special place in my heart because you were my first love. Cia ! '' Jungkook to Kangjun.

 

Kangjun read the message twice, he found it so cute from the maknae, but he knew that V would probably not appreciate it, he erased the message and checked his inbox, he had 2 messages from V:

'' Miss you already :(  :(  :( '' 

'' Thinking of you <3 ''

Kangjun texted him back:

 

'' I feel so blessed to have you in my life, I know you will treat me well and I promise to do the same. Thank you for protecting me at the club and I will be more careful next time. <3 I <3 U <3 ''