Time to grow part 3

Time to grow

 

When they arrived at the BTS boys dorm, they gave them a tour of the place, then they started to drink:

 

Ray: You sure you guys don't want to come ?

 

Jin: No ... clubbing it's not really my thing. 

 

J-Hope: Yep ! Flirting with Siwoo is more ''your thing'' .

 

Jin turned immediatly red and everybody started to laugh.

 

Kangjun felt his phone vibrating, he had a message from his ex:

 

 

 

Kangjun: What does he wants again ... , He whispered to himself.

 

V: What ?

 

Kangjun: Nothing ... just my ex , but it's okay, I will not answer.

He said erasing the text without opening it.

 

V: Don't tell me he wants to go back with you ...

 

Kangjun: Nahhh ... he is just probably ranting about someone ... it is not important.

 

V: Funny character ...

 

Kangjun: Yeah ... indeed.

 

V: By the way ... you look ... I mean ... the way you are dressed up ... well ...

 

Kangjun: You are very y tonight.

 

V: Oh ... thanks. 

 

He answered surprised by Kangjun compliment and started to scratch his head:

 

V: Well ... those black outfits are the same we wear on stage ... they are just confortable but I have to say that you look very nice tonight,  He said looking away and trying to not sound to concerned.

 

Kangjun: Thank you !

 

Suga: I am sure that a lot of guys will try to dance with you Kangjun, if they bother you just call me, okay ?

 

V: No need , I'll be around !

 

He trailed of, giving a cold stare to Suga.

 

Rome: Well ... Kangjun can defend himself ,  so he will be fine.

 

He said to change the mood that was becoming a bit ackward.

 

V: Excuse me ...

 

He went outside, few minutes later Kangjun joined him, V was lying against a wall, smoking:

 

Kangjun: Are you okay ?

 

V: Yeah ... 

 

Kangjun: You always smoke when you are nervous ...

 

V: Yes but it's nothing ... I'm fine.

 

Kangjun: I don't want to be a burden to you tonight, after all, we are going to have fun.

 

V: Now that I think about it, I regret inviting you, we should have picked another place like a lounge ...

 

Kangjun: Why are you saying that ?

 

V: You are very attractive and you look so ... highclass that I know a lot of guys will come to you and not all of them are nice, most are thugs you know !

 

Kangjun: But I'll be fine because ... you will be there, right ?

 

He was looking intensely at V in the eyes, not even blinking, waiting for his answer. At this moment, V found him so cute.

 

V: Tonight I'll be your knight. Promise !

 

Kangjun: Thank you ... and I will take care of you when you will get drunk. He said poking his chest.

 

V: Sound like a good deal ! He said smiling.

 

Kangjun passed his hand on the back of his neck, he was trying to remove the price tag that he forgot on the shirt:

 

V: Are you okay ?

 

Kangjun: Yeah ... I just forgot to remove this price tag ...

 

V: Turn around. 

 

He throws his cigarette on the floor, step on it to turn it off and placed hiself behind Kangjun. With one hand he pulled up the shirt and with the other, he grabbed the tag and touched Kangjun skin with his fingers.

 

When Kangjun felt V fingers touching is back's skin, he shivered to the contact.

 

V slowly removed the tag, Kangjun skin was so smooth, he felt like he wanted to kiss him, make love to him, make him his ... 

 

Kangjun: You got it ?

 

V: yes ... done ! He said coming back to reality, he removed the tag, pulled back the shirt and gave it to Kangjun who turned and was facing him now.

 

Kangjun: Thanks ... by the way ... do you have someone in your life ?

 

V: You mean ... a lover ?

 

Kangjun: yes.

 

V: No ... in fact, I slept with few people in my life but never really had a long relationship ...

 

kangjun: Why not ?

 

V: I don't know ...  it is just life I guess. Maybe I haven't find love yet ...

 

Kangjun felt his phone vibrating, it was a call from Zelo:

 

Zelo: Hi ... hum ... is Jungkook around ?

 

Kangjun: Yeah ... why ?

 

Zelo: Can you pass him the phone ?

 

Kangjun: Are you serious ?

 

Zelo: Well, I don't have his number.

 

Kangjun: Okay, wait ...

 

He went back inside and passed his phone to Jungkook who was making a drink to Siwoo. Jungkook isolated himself in the kitchen.

 

Jungkook: What do you want ?

 

Zelo: Were you not suppose to call me back ?

 

jungkook: Like I have so much free time to waste ...

 

Zelo: I missed you.

 

Jungkook: This is not funny ...

 

Zelo: I mean it ! I want to see you.

 

Jungkook: Nonsense !

 

Zelo: Why don't you take me seriously ?

 

Jungkook: Why can't you leave me alone ? he yelled.

 

Zelo: Because I know you are interrest in me ... if it was not the case, you would have never let me kissed you.

 

Jungkook: Listen ... you are trouble, you hang out with someone I dislike to the mere sight, we have nothing to do together. So stop calling me ... and stop using Kangjun to reach me.

 

Zelo: When can I see you ?

 

Jungkook: Oh my God ... are you deaf ? STOP !

 

Zelo: When can I see you ? He repeated not giving up !

 

After few minutes of silent, Zelo heard a sigh and then Jungkook voice:

 

Jungkook: Tonight ... I am going clubbing with the hyungs ... 

 

Zelo: I just want to see you, copy my number and text me the adress ...

 

Jungkook: Just ... please, don't come with Yongguk ... I don't think that kangjun is ready to see him again.

 

Zelo: okay ! See ya ! He hang up !

 

Jungkook sat on the floor, he felt strange , his heart was beating very fast:

 

'' What am I doing ? Is it a good idea to see him ? ''

 

Later, he joins the others and gave back to Kangjun his phone.

 

V: Everything is okay ?

 

Jungkook: Yeah ... Here are yours drinks. We will leave soon.

 

He went back inside.

 

kangjun: He is really good at making cocktails ...

 

V: Yeah but I am a bit worry about him, recently he seems very distant ... 

 

kangjun: he is just growing up. He said looking at the door smiling.

 

Again, V found himself blushing, that smile ... he did not want to stay alone another minute with kangjun, it was too risky.

 

V: Let's go back inside with the others.

 

kangjun: Okay.

 

 

 

.......................................

 

In the club, the music was playing very loud: 3 differents levels, women dancing on stages and poles, 4 Djs, barmaids in y outfits .... it was pack and everybody was having a good time !

 

 

 

Rome: Damn ! This is off the hook !

 

RapMonster: And it's just the beginning ! Follow me , we have a table.

 

Ray: I already love that place !

 

J-Hope: Told ya it was the !

 

Jimin: ''And it's only the beginning''. He shouted !

 

They took a room with see through doors and windows, so they could still see the club and people could see them a well , they could hear the music but just a bit less louder for them too be able to talk. 

 

TK: WOW ! That place ...

 

Kangjun: Jin and Siwoon doesn't know what they're missing.

 

V: indeed !

 

Suga: Wanna play drinking game ?

 

Rome: Yes ! 

 

 

 

At the same time, a waitress entered: blonde, wearing a a very tight red leather dress.

 

Waitress: Are you having a good time ? She asked all smiling at them.

 

J-Hope: Yes ! Thank you !

 

Waitress: I have been send by someone who saw you and would like you to come to his room. 

 

She said looking at Kangjun.

 

Kangjun: me ? But I just arrived.

 

Waitress: I guess he is very interrested, he is a very important business man, here is his card ,

 

she hold it to him but V grabbed it first and ripped it in front of her.

 

V: Tell him that he is already taken, thank you. Bye !

 

Waitress: Maybe your friend ...

 

kangjun: Tell him that I am very flattered by his invitation but i have to decline. Thank you.

 

He said bowing at her. 

 

Waitress: okay ! She left their room.

 

Jimin: You are so polite kangjun.

 

Rome: I just found that funny that we have been there for not even an hour and you already having request ... imagine on the dancefloor ?

 

They all start to laugh except for V. He didn't find that funny.

 

kangjun: By the way, thank you .

 

V: Chill ! 

 

TK: Okay ... let's do that drinking game ...

 

Again, another waitress came, this time she was send by someone being interested in Ray and Kangjun again:

 

Ray: We are not intterested , thank you. Bye !

 

She left

 

J-hope: oh my God ... you 2 should never come club here without us.

 

Jungkook: Now I understand why your ex always sent you an to watch after you.

 

Kangjun: Actually, I wanna go dance ... you guys can stay here.

 

V: I'll go with you.

 

Ray: Me too.

 

J-hope: I will be your bodyguard in case. He said to Ray who smiled at him.

 

Rome: We will join you later !

 

 

 

They went dancing and minus many people who tried to dance or take away Kangjun and Ray, they managed to spend a good time. They went back to their room when the doors open on 2 men with their bodyguard: Mir and Seungho from MBLAQ.

 

They all stand up and bow at them.

 

Mir: You guys are rookies I think ?

 

Rome: Well ... they are , BTS. Us C-Clown, we  debuted last year.

 

Jimin: Please, sit and drink with us.

 

Seungho was staring at kangjun the whole time, V noticed it and didn't like it.

 

Mir: We saw you on the dance floor, I guess you are having a good time. Is it your first time coming here ?

 

He asked TK.

 

TK: Yes ! And you ?

 

Mir: We are regular customers ... we just came to say hi so we will leave now. Enjoy your night !

 

Seungho: What's your name ?

 

Kangjun: I am Kangjun ! 

 

Seungho: Here is my private number, call me next time you'll come here.

 

He said holding a card to kangjun. kangjun took it not too be rude and bowed at him:

 

Kangjun: Thank you Hyung.

 

They left.

 

Jungkook: wow ! so basically they came here for you ...

 

Kangjun: No ... I don't think that it is like that.

 

Maru: he gave you his private phone number ... wow !

 

kangjun: I respected him since his band is one of the best in Kpop industry, I couldn't be rude and refused his card.

 

V: I see ... so basically if he decides to sleep with you, since he is an important personality in KPOP industry, you will let him you ? Pathetic !

 

He said it on a very cold tone, he continuous drinking his soju, acting like he did not care when deep inside he was burning of jealousy.

 

Jimin: Man , that's a bit rude ... don't talk like that.

 

Kangjun: Is that what you really think of me ? 

 

V: Well ... you are so ambitious and determinated to succeed ... 

 

Jungkook: Hyung, don't say that ...

 

Kangjun: Excuse me ! 

He stood up and left the room.

 

RapMonster slapped the back of V head:

 

V: Watahell ?

 

RapMonster: You better say sorry you mofo, that was plain dumb to say ! 

 

V: Whatever ! 

He didn't show it but he was feeling very guilty and mad at himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Kangjun was in the washroom, he felt very hurted by what V said. 

 

'' So that is how he see me ...'' he felt very sad but did not know why it was affecting him that much, in the end V had the right to his opinion, who cares if he had this image of him ? But deep in his heart, Kangjun cared a lot. What V said reached to the point that he wanted to go home now.

'' How to ruin a night 101 ... great ! Just great !'' 

In the washroom there was bottles, cups ... for people who wanted to drink there. He grabbed a drink and started to drink, when he heard a voice that he immediatly recognised:

Himchan: Long time no see ...

Kangjun: Himchan ... hi ...

Himchan: I heard that you broke up with Yongguk. It was about time.

Kangjun: Go die ... bye !

Himchan: Wait ... you know I always been attracted to you ...

Kangjun: You know I always disliked you Himchan ... 

Himchan: I always get what I want Kangjun ... always ..., He caressed his cheek, but Kangjun pushed back his hand.

Kangjun: Don't touch me !

Suddenly he felt weird, his head was spinning and he was very dizzy.

He heard Himchan laughing:

Himchan: Such a newbie ! Don't you know that the drinks in the washrooms here are full of drugs ?

Kangjun: What ... I have to leave ...

Himchan: I don't think so ..., He pinned him to the washroom wall and kiss his neck.

Kangjun: Please, stop ..., He begged in a whisper, he was feeling more and more weak.

Himchan: Don't worry, I will be gentle ...

 

Jungkook was on the dance floor with Maru and V, when he received a text from Zelo:

'' 2nd floor, males washroom, in the corner, Himchan is with your friend and I don't think he is sober.''

 

Jungkook did not understood immediatly, then he remember Kangjun told him about Himchan.

Jungkook: Fck ! Hyung, let's go !

V: What ? 

Jungkook: Kangjun needs help ! 

 

In the washroom, Himchan managed to slide his hand under Kangjun shirt and was now caressing his chest and kissing his neck. kangjun tried to get away but his whole body felt numb because of the drink full of drugs:

Himchan: It will be our secret ... 

Kangjun: Let me go ... 

Himchan: I can't do this ... you are mine now ...

This was the last thing he said before feeling someone pushing him on the floor, then punching him non stop on the face, even with the music, he could hear shouting:

V: You fcking bastard ! I'm gonna fcking kill you !

Himchan: What a ...

Himchan managed to punch him back and they start to fight, Kangjun collapsed on the floor and had Maru looking after him, Jungkook got into the fight to stop them, he grabbed V and pushed him away from Himchan who has his face covered with blood:

Jungkook: Hyung , enough ! Let's go !  He yelled at V who totally lost it and wanted to fight more.

Himchan: You are so dead ! 

V: Oh yeah ? come again fcker !

Jungkook: Hyung ! Stop fighting , we need to make sure Kangjun is okay ...

V: You're right ! Let's go ... and you, I don't know who you are but don't you dare touch him ... next time I swear, I will break your legs before killing you. 

He said to Himchan, before walking to Kangjun who was still unconscious on the floor, with maru looking after him. Some people started to enter in the washroom, wondering what was going on. V lifted kangjun up , bridal style and carried him back to their room, where he placed him gently on the sofa. The others were dancing on the dance floor.

Maru: Will he be okay ?

V: yeah ... no worries, what he took was not that strong, he will be awake in few minutes, you guys go, I'll stay with him.

Jungkook: You're sure ?

V: Sure ! go ! 

...........................................

 

When kangjun woke up he felt a bit weird ... he was thirsty and he head was spinning ... he sat and looked around, him. V was sitting on his left, he was drinking and looking at the window,  the people dancing on the dance floor.

kangjun: V ... why are we here ... where are the others ?

V: You woke up ... how do you feel ?

kangjun: I am okay ... is there any water ?

V: Wait ...

he grabbed a cup and poured some ice cubes and orange juice in it. 

Kangjun: I remember ... I drank something, then Himchan came ... he tried to ...

V: It's okay , drink that ! There is no water but this will help you to feel better, the drink you took had a bit of drug in it ... you should never take those that are left there, it is for people you know ... who want to do it in the washrooms .

Kangjun: I am sorry, I didn't know ... , he looks so guilty and sad, his expression ... V found him so cute. He gave him the drink and said:

V: No, it's my fault ... I should have never brought you here.  Such a bad idea ....

Kangjun: Please don't say that ... I remember when you came and fought with him ...for me. Thank you.

V: It's all my fault ... I regret saying those means things to you, when the MBLAQ guys came, it's because I reacted this way that you went to the washrooms ..., he sigh , looking away.

Kangjun: V ...  I am sorry for making you so worry ...

V: It's okay ... now that you woke up, we can leave ...

Kangjun: I don't want to go now ...

V: What do you want to do ?

He asked quietly.

Kangjun: I just don't want to end the night like this ...

V: How do you want to end it then ? He asked on the same tone. He heard a noise, Kangjun straddled his lap, he was now sitting on him, V  wrapped his arms around kangjun's waist and pulled him closer to him.

V: You sure about this ? He whispered to him, looking at him in the eyes.

kangjun: I can't stop thinking about you ...

V: Me too ... but I don't want you to regret it tomorrow.

Kangjun: I will not regret it. And you ?

V: I can't regret it ... Just like I can't get you out of my mind ...,

the last words he said before crashing his lips against's kangjun, who responded to it.  The  kiss  was so tender, so loving,  it made kangjun body tingle. he couldn't even remember the last time someone kissed him like that, the last time someone actually loved him ...  he felt V's tongue  sliding  into his mouth. he moaned and rubbed their tongues together. They pulled away but only an inch or two to catch their breath again. 

V: Are ... you okay ?

Kangjun: Yes ..., He answered out of breath.

V: I think the club will close soon ... the others will be back in any minutes ...

Kangjun: Okay ... then at least, let's go enjoy the last song,

He said smiling at him. They left the room, hands in each other, they found the others, the song '' MEET ME HALFWAY'' by the black eyed peas was playing, Kangjun could not tell if they were dancing or making out, it didn't matter anymore, all he cares about  was V lips on his neck, his hands moving on his hips, his chest against his ... arms circled around his neck , Kangjun closed his eyes and  leaned on V's chest and rested his head in the crook of his neck. He was so happy ...

 

Not too far jungkook, met with zelo, he texted him and told him to meet him upstairs in the stairscase, nobody was around, they could hear the bass of the music playing in the club.

Jungkook: Thanks for ... Kangjun.

Zelo: It's okay. By the way, tell him to be careful, Himchan was pretty mad after.

Jungkook: Tell Himchan to be careful if he doesn't want me to come after him ...

Zelo: You're cute !

Jungkook blushed.

Jungkook: okay ... I have to go before they start to look for me ... bye !

Zelo: Jungkook ... can I ask you something ?

Jungkook: What ?

Zelo looked at him for few seconds, he then smile and shook his head:

Zelo: Nothing ... bye ... 

Jungkook: What ? Say it !

Zelo: The first time I saw you, I liked you and tried very hard to hide it ... now that I see you again, I feel like I want to belong to you ... am I crazy ? 

 

Jungkook did not say anything, he did not think, he did not know what got him ... but at this right moment, he felt butterflies moving  in his stomach ... he felt very warm ... he did not hesitate ... 1 step, 2 steps ... he brought his face closer and kissed Zelo. 

Zelo kissed him back, a sweet and wet kiss. Jungkook moaned into the passionate kiss with  Zelo's tongue exploring every part of his mouth. 

A kiss he will remember all his life because he could tell, this kiss was the beginning of something between them ... from that moment he knew he belonged to Zelo ...

 

 

 

:) Tell me what you think ! Sorry I am not too good :)