My Reason

My Reason
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: My Reason

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: RickJoe

Genre: Romance, Angst

 

AN: when teen top are talking to eachother, they use their real name and when im writing about them in 3rd person, I use their stage name. that’s because I don’t feel comfortable using their real names when referring to them. Idk why. It just feels too… intimate for me OTL im sorry if I confuse you…

 “Hunnnie~!” Ricky called happily as he ran into Ljoe’s open arms. Ljoe lightly kissed Ricky’s forehead before burying his face into the other’s sweet smelling hair.

“Changhyun-ah.” Ljoe murmured.

“Hunnie, I want ice cream. Can we go get some?” Ricky asked cutely with his round wide eyes.

Ljoe smiled and nodded. “Of course. Anything for my Changhyun.”

“I love you Byunghun. No matter what happens, just remember that.” Ricky whispered, leaning in to capture Ljoe in a short and loving kiss.

“I will. I love you too Changhyun-ah.” Ljoe replied after they broke away.

*~*

The music vibrated deafeningly throughout the confined space as the bodies moved provocatively against each other. The dance floor was packed with people grinding onto one another, all jumping and whatnot to the catchy beat of the song played by the DJ. Ljoe sat away from all the fuss, at the bar downing numerous alcoholic drinks.

“Byunghun.” A voice rang out, reaching Ljoe’s ear easily. Turning around, Ljoe saw Chunji sitting down beside him.

“Hey Chanhee. What’s up?” Ljoe gave a slight smirk before facing the dance floor, though not paying attention to any one person.

Chunji looked at Ljoe before speaking. “Go out with me.”

At this Ljoe sighed and replied but not looking at the other. “Chanhee, we’ve been through this. I’m with Changhyun.”

“Are you sure about that?!” Chunji suddenly raised his voice with anger slightly filtering through.

“Yes.” Ljoe replied shortly. Without another word, Chunji grabbed Ljoe by the arm and pulled him through the crowds. A minute later they stopped in a dim area with less people, but more intimate environment. Chunji let go of Ljoe and pointed to a certain couple who were making out passionately against one wall. Ljoe sighed and looked away. Ricky was currently pressing Changjo against the wall and furiously kissing the other like his life depended on it.

“Well?” Chunji prompted annoyed at Ljoe’s lack of reaction. “You might love him with all your heart but it sure doesn’t look like he feels the same way!”

Ljoe felt his heart squeezing painfully at the sight. No matter how many times this has happened, it still hurt as much as it did the first time. But Ljoe knew for sure in his heart that Ricky didn’t mean it. That Ricky loved him. And anyway, even if Rick

Please log in to read the full chapter