Kissing Lessons

Kissing Lessons

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?”

“Nothing Myung. Did you need something?”

“I wanted to ask you if you could help me with something.”

“Sure, what do you need help with?”

“Kissing.”

“What?”

“I want you to teach me how to kiss properly.”

“But why?”

“I want to be a good kisser.”

“What makes you think I can teach you how to become a good kisser?”

“I don’t know.”

                Myungsoo stayed by the side of the bed while Dongwoo was sitting in the middle of the bed just staring up at Myungsoo fidget with his fingers. Dongwoo let out a small sigh and stood up from the bed to be in front of Myungsoo. He cupped Myungsoo’s face in his palms and leaned in to place a peck Myungsoo lips but Myungsoo stopped him.

“Wait, I don’t have lip balm on.”

“Myung it’s fine. After a while you forget about those things.”

“But, when I’m with you I want it to feel right.

“I’m not your boyfriend; it doesn’t have to be perfect.”

                Myungsoo looked down again and began to play with his fingers again. Dongwoo pushed Myungsoo slightly so he’d be sitting down on the bed. Dongwoo then kissed Myungsoo. Their lips were just pressed together and they weren’t moving. Myungsoo opened his eyes in the middle of it and just looked at Dongwoo. When Dongwoo pulled away he saw Myungsoo looking at him.

“You’re supposed to close your eyes when you kiss someone.”

“I know, but I wanted to see what you looked like while doing it.”

“Are you ready to try and move on?”

                Myungsoo didn’t really get what Dongwoo meant but nodded anyways.  Dongwoo cupped Myungsoo’s face with his hand and leaned in again. This time Dongwoo’s lips began to move and Myungsoo just sat there with his eyes closed trying to figure out if he should do anything.  Before he got the chance to decide Dongwoo pulled away.

“You need to respond.”

“How?”

“By kissing me back.”

“I don’t know how.”

“You just kiss me like how I was kissing you and then I’ll do the same.”

“Okay.”

                Myungsoo was kind of confused as to what he was supposed to do but when he felt Dongwoo’s lips on his again he felt Dongwoo begin to move his lips. Myungsoo followed along trying to imitate what Dongwoo was doing and he then raised his hand to touch Dongwoo’s face. He began to caress Dongwoo’s cheek with his thumb like how Dongwoo was doing to him. It felt nice, having Dongwoo’s lips on his.  When Dongwoo pulled away Myungsoo let out a small sound of complaint not wanting the kiss to end but realized that his breathing had become slightly uneven.

“Can we do that again? I liked it.”

“Sure we can.”

                Dongwoo leaned in towards Myungsoo’s face and Myungsoo closed his eyes expecting Dongwoo’s lips on his but instead he felt them on his cheek. He then felt them trail along to the corner of his mouth and the surface of Dongwoo’s lips touched his. When Myungsoo felt Dongwoo move again he expected his lips to be next but instead it was his chin, and then he felt Dongwoo’s lips tracing his jaw. It felt good, it felt warm and there was a small tingling sensation on his skin from the light touches of Dongwoo’s lips against his skin. He felt Dongwoo slightly hover above his neck and then just planted a small peck on his adams apple and he felt it bob up slightly at the touch. Dongwoo traced all of Myungsoo’s neck with his lips and the pale skin was calling to him to be marked but he moved away from him and moved up to Myungsoo’s lips to distract him from marking him.

                When their lips connected again Myungsoo was no longer as shy as he was the previous two kisses. He knew how to follow what Dongwoo did and so it felt better. His sences had been set off and every little thing that was being done to him he could feel.  He felt how Dongwoo’s hand began to to move down from his face and onto the back of his neck. He felt how Dongwoo would slightly on his bottom lip for a bit before going back to kissing him like before. But the Dongwoo opened his mouth slightly and his tongue moved slowly towards Myunsoo’s lips and traced them asking him for permission to be let in. Myungsoo slightly parted his lips and let Dongwoo in. At first it was strange having Dongwoo’s tongue in his mouth but when he decided to explore he let his tongue slightly touch Dongwoo’s and a small spark went off his mind. He let out light moan that he wasn’t expecting.  He pulled away quickly not knowing what happened and why he made that noise.  

“Myungsoo? What’s wrong? Did I take it too far?”

“No, it’s just that when our tongues met I felt like a little spark and then I let out that noise. What was that?”

“I guess you liked it.”

“Can we try again? I want to feel it again… that spark.”

                Dongwoo didn’t respond he just leaned in and sealed Myungsoo’s lips with his. This time it wasn’t as slow anymore. The pace had picked up and Dongwoo didn’t have to ask for permission to enter because Myungsoo was already waiting for him. This continues on till Myungsoo had to break apart from the kiss because his lungs were screaming at him for air. Unlike the other times Dongwoo didn’t stop he just continued on kissing Myungsoo’s neck and proceeded with pushing Myungsoo down onto the bed. He then climbed up on top of him and continued to kiss down onto Myungsoo color bone which was exposed from Myungsoo’s shirt being slightly too big for him. Myungsoo let a moan as Dongwoo slightly on the skin in between his color bone. He felt Dongwoo’s hands slide into his shirt and began to massage small circles with his thumb on his hip bone. Instead of pushing Dongwoo away he pulled him up in order for their lips to meet again. Again they pulled away and Dongwoo began to place loving kisses all over his face.

“Dongwoo hyung?”

“Hmm”

“I-I… never mind, it’s not important.”

                Dongwoo stopped kissing Myunsoo’s face and looked him straight in the eyes.

“What it is. I’m sure it’s important.”

“It’s not, I promise.”

“If it’s not important then just tell me.”

                Dongwoo got off of Myungsoo and sat next to Myungsoo who was still lying down. He looked over and saw that Myungsoo was contemplating as if he should tell him or not. Dongwoo nudged him a little as to encourage Myungsoo with whatever was going on in his mind.

“What if I told you that I asked you to teach me how to kiss because I liked someone.”

“Well then, I guess that’s fine. You don’t want to be a bad kisser when you finally get to kiss them.”

“What if I told you that someone that I like was a male?”

“That’s fine. You’re telling me this when you just kissed me, another guy, for the past like thirty minutes.”

“Okay, well what if I told you that the guy that I like was in Infinite. What if it was one of our members?”

                Dongwoo let a light sigh and looked to the front. He didn’t expect Myungsoo to like someone in the band. Maybe someone in a different group, but not in their group. But then he also did feel some sort of relief that he had a slight chance with him. But then he realized that Myungsoo was so much closer with Sungjong and Sungyeol and that he liked one of them most likely. Sure they were close but they weren’t as close as Myunsoo was with Sungjong and Sungyeol, the three of them were always together. His little sense of having a chance with Myungsoo dropped lower than it originally was.

“Dongwoo hyung?”

“Hmm?”

“You never answered me. What if the person that I liked was in Infinite?”

“I’d be okay with it. It’s who you like and as long as they like you back then it’s okay.”

“Do you have someone you like?”

“Kind of.”

“Are you going to tell them?”

“No, he has someone that he likes and I’m pretty sure it’s not me.”

“Why?”

“We don’t really hang out that often and he’s so much closer with others than he is with me.”

“Do you want me to talk to him? I can ask him if he likes you.”

“No, it’s fine.”

“Mm.”

“Who is it that you like? There are only 6 of us left and I’m pretty sure you don’t like either Sunggyu or Woohyun. So that leaves me, Hoya, Sung Jong, and Sungyeol.”

“You can take off Hoya; he’s too obsessed with purple.”

“You don’t like Hoya because he likes purple too much?”

“Well that’s only one reason but there are more.”

“Okay, so that leaves me, Sung Jong, and Sungyeol. But I guess I can eliminate myself since you came to me for help. And that only leaves Sung Jong and Sungyeol.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. So if I had to say I’d probably say that the person you like is Sung Jong, since you always take pictures of him and stare at him. You also look out for him way more than anyone else.”

“Well, I see that my hyung is very observant but not observant enough. You see I don’t like either of them. I came to ask you for help because I wanted to know how I should kiss you. If I didn’t like you I would have pushed you away when you asked for entrance.”

“Myung… does that mean?”

“Yeah. I like you. It’s okay if you don’t like me back. At least I got to kiss you. I hope you tell the person you like that you like them. I think you’d make them happy.”

“Myung.”

“Hmm.”

“Look at me.”

                Myungsoo sat up and turned to face Dongwoo and was met with one of Dongwoo’s signature smiles. You could tell he was happy because his smile reached his eyes and they sparkled to no end that not even the stars could compare with how bright his face seemed.  Myungsoo smiled back at him but was slightly confused as to why Dongwoo was leaning in towards him. When their lips connected it was like the first kiss they shared. Their lips didn’t move, they just stayed their enjoying the feeling of each other’s lips. When they pulled away they were still close enough that their breathes mingled together. Myungsoo kept his eyes closed just feeling Dongwoo’s breathe hit his.

“I like you to, Myungsoo.”

                Myungsoo could feel Dongwoo’s lips slightly rasp against his while talked and when he finished Myungsoo connected their lips again.

“You’re not allowed to teach anyone else how to kiss, okay?”

“Mmm.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“You already did.”

“You know what I mean.”

“You don’t need permission from me to ask me questions. You’re my boyfriend now.”

“What if in a drama that I’m in… what if I have to kiss someone?”

“Think about me while you’re doing it. I know it comes with the job and it’ll be hard when I see it but you’ll still be mine.”


DongSoo needs more love. Especially with the amount of harrasment that they've done to each other over the years.