Don't leave me alone here~

I"ll do anything for you...

“.” Jongin muttered under his breath, feeling a dull pain starting to spread from his left shoulder. He leaned against the pillar, panting, the pain accelerating throughout his body. He reloaded his pistol, watching all the gold bullet cases spill onto the cement floor, hopping around with energy before settling down and rolling to a stop. The pain was getting a little unbearable, his perspiration trickling down his forehead and his black tank top already soaked.

 

“Ahh…” Jongin let out a muted grunt, in attempt of lifting up his left arm.

 

Clink. Jongin stopped upon hearing her high heels echo throughout the empty carpark. He tried supporting his right hand with his left before letting it back down by his side in defeat. It was hard to aim properly now with only one working arm.

 

“Sit.” Luhan was pushed onto the floor. Jongin felt a tug in his heart, watching his Lulu being treated in this manner.

“Hmph…” Luhan gave out a muffled groan.

“You guys should not do this! Jongin does not love me enough to actually appear don’t waste your efforts already!” Luhan shouted, earning a hard slap on his cheek by the women.

 

“Just keep your mouth shut!” The woman scoffed, taking in a huge breath from her cigarette, letting the sweet smoke rest in her lungs a bit more before exhaling into Luhan’s face, causing him to cough.

 

Jongin gritted his teeth waiting for the perfect time to strike that woman, Luhan’s voice still in his head. I don’t love him? Jongin could feel his right arm shaking. He finally found his weakness. Luhan was his weakness. Throughout all the years of being an assassin, he had no emotions killing all his targets and never getting shot before. But this man, this man changed him. Jongin cringed in disgust at himself, realising how weak he had become.

 

Luhan could feel his cheeks stinging, still red from the slap he got from that woman.

“You look too adorable, no wonder Kim Jongin fell for you…” She knelt down beside him, her finger under his chin, slightly tilting his head up a little.

“And not me…” She finished, her voice laced with a slight tinge of sadness. She changed back to her normal self almost instantly breathing out a huge puff of smoke.

 

Jongin groaned, the memories that he tried to hide from himself threatened to unlock. She was his best friend, who was always there for him. They were always close until she confessed to him, nearly getting him killed by her gangster father. He left her immediately, he didn’t like wasting time with people who is of no use and benefit to him. Except Luhan.

 

“I am sure he will come…” The woman paced around Luhan, going around in circles.

 

Jongin couldn’t take it anymore.

 

“Let him go you b****h!” Jongin came out from the pillar, pointing his gun over at her, his right hand trembling.

 

“Jongin you finally came!” The woman exclaimed sarcastically heading over to him.

 

“Jongin…your arm…” Luhan’s gaze landed over at Jongin’s shoulder. Dried blood streaked down his arm, and more blood was pouring out everytime he made a single movement.

 

Jongin shot him a quick smile before focusing his gaze on the woman again.

“Let him go!” He hollered. She ignore him, moving closer and closer to him.

 

“Jongin do you have any idea how much I love you? Why did you do this to me?!” She shouted back, tears rolling down her cheeks. She stopped right in front of him. She reached out to him, cupping his face and pulling him closer.

 

“Let him go!’ Jongin tried again, prying her hand away from his face.

 

“Jongin…” She started again.

 

“I said let him go!” Jongin fired a bullet to the ceiling, causing a deafening boom and making Luhan cringe.

 

She smirked, wiping the tears away with her sleeve, she pulled out a pistol from her pocket.

 

“You forced me to do this…” She gradually pointed her pistol towards Luhan, his doe eyes widening in shock.

 

“Don’t!” Kai screamed aiming his pistol at her head.

 

She gave him a soft smile, reminding Jongin of their old times together, when she was still the old gentle girl. Jongin froze on the spot, hesitating to shoot her.

 

She pulled the trigger.

 

“Luhan!!!!” Jongin leapt over to him, the bullet piercing through his skin and blood splattering out.

 

Deafening slience.

 

“Jongin!” Luhan shook the limp body beside him, his tears shooting out.

 

The woman placed the muzzle over at her head.

 

“Jongin ah saranghae~” She whispered, firing herself in the head.

 

“Don’t leave me along here…” Luhan cupped his face, giving a light peck on the lips…

 

Comments are appreciated <3~