Rough nights

Heavenly Drops
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung"  A dark head of hair popped out from a closet. Being the slave of the dorm included cleaning everything up, that specially included every dusty old compartment of it.

"Sica?"  Sooyoung called out, a curious expression displayed on her dust sprinkled features.

" Are you done yet?" The ice princess asked, not directly looking at the taller girl when she through the action. Apparently there was something far more interesting on her freshly painted nails.

"Almost.." Sooyoung gathered all the filth neatly , throwing it into a nearby trash can " Do you need anything?"

Jessica stared at her with her usual unreadable expression. She pulled the taller girl into a warm yet unexpected backhug, they stood there in an embrace for several minutes. Sooyoung was mentally collapsing with her heart climbing its way up to and Jessica... Well she still was off into her own world.

When they finally broke away Jessica continued to stare at her, going from her eyes to her neck, from her neck to the charm necklace hanging on it and from there her gaze slid smoothly down the rest of her body.

"I expect you to prepare my bed as soon as you're finished" Jessica stated, turning on her heels to leave the flustered girl alone. Sooyoung meanwhile brought her hands to where the delicate arms had wrapped around her waist. 

"She's going to be end of me.." The shikshin muttered under her breath

" Servant, you're so slow"That caused a small chuckle to fall out of Sooyoung's lips 

" Eh? I don't recall making a joke" A cute yet small frown appeared on Jessica's face, pink lips jutting out ever so slightly. Another reason for Sooyoung's heart to jump a mile.

" Sorry" Sooyoung chimed out as she finished fluffing Jessica's pillow

"There, nice and comfy" Said pillow's were placed on the high princess like bed. 

"It's still missing something" Jessica stated. Chocolate brown eyes lifted up from the task at hand to gaze deeply into the vague onyx. Sooyoung's breath hitched, trapped in a small gap inside her chest. 

"Wh-what would that be?" Her eyes darted around to see what was missing. Pajamas? Checked and laid out neatly. Alarm clock? Not of much use but still there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter