Slave!?

Heavenly Drops
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean there aren't any available dorms!?" A tall girl whined, her eyes darting around the room as panic began to set in.

"I'm sorry Miss Choi, apparently we weren't expecting a scholarship student to appear so no dorms could be reserved" The lady behind the desk informed with an apologetic smile.

A scowl formed itself on Sooyoung's features as she remembered her brothers warning, should she not find a way to stay in school she'll have to go back to Japan and she certainly didn't want that. Pulling out her wallet she checked jsut how much money she had, sad enough it was barely enough for her to pass a week without hunger. 

"Well there is a slightly chance you could get into a dorm..." The lady mentioned, feeling pity at the panicking girl in front of her. Hearing this Sooyoung's eyes lit up and she snapped her head towards the woman.

" Really? How?" The tall girl asked, shotting the woman a confused look. Chuckling the woman just looked at the databse again and handed Sooyoung a small map.

" Go to that dorm, if you manage to convince the habitants to let you stay then you're all set" Bowing Sooyoung gave her thanks to the woman and set aboard wherever the map takes her.

"Well... Here I go" Sooyoung mumbled to herself as she found herself staring up at the famous Heaven's manor, although it seemed more like a mansion than a dorm.

"Hello..." The tall girl called out nervously as she knocked the large door of the building, frowning when she was deprived of an answer.

"Maybe nobody's home..." Sooyoung's hand twisted the knob only for her surprise the door seemed to be unlocked. Giving a curious look around she tries to open the door however it seemed to be blocked by something.

"What the..." Sooyoung slid her slender body through the narrow gap, realizing that what was blocking the door were a numerous amount of bags.

"Yah! Who are you?!" A loud yet slightly aegyo laced voice shouted at her. Sooyoung turned her attention towards the owner of the voice , the latter being a small girl with short blonde hair who's facial features held a strange resemblance to a bunny.

" Eh... I'm Choi Sooyoung" sooyoung informed, feeling quite uneasy at judging gaze of the other girl.

"Oh, the scholarship student? What brings you here?" To the tall girls surprise the shorter one didn't blow up on her.

"Well I need a place to stay and I was wondering if you could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter