The Suprise

A little bit of suprise

You and Sehun are in a relationship. Tomorrow is your 2nd Anniversary. But you agreed to postponed it and celebrate it some other time. Since you are both busy on your chosen careers. Sehun in his showbiz career. Concert, presscon, tv guestings etc. 

While you're busy in your study and doing some stuff. Too busy that you don't have time for each other.
Next day, date of your anniversary. You can't take your eyes off on your cellphone.

Waiting for Sehun to call and greet you. It's getting dark outside. Time for you to go home. You are so disappointed bec.
he didn't call you. He wouldn't even send you text message. You ran away at parking lot crying.

"I guess this is the end. He might realized that I'm not the right girl for him. TT_TT "

As you open your car. Five guys wearing masks surrounded you and forced you to get in their car. You've been kidnapped!

"Who the hell are you?! I'm not that rich. There's nothing you can get from me! Stop the car! Let me go!" You begged .

As you try to let go, you accidentally removed the mask of the guy beside you."Kai? "

The other guys also removed their masks."I told you to be careful Kai " Suho said .."Mianhae..".

"We got caught ! "Xiumin exclaimed out loud ."So What now? " Tao said looking at Suho.You were still there blinking doesn't know what's happening " Wait can someone explain to me . What's going on or you want me to sing B1A4 What's Going on? "

Kris stopped the car.
"We're here! Just follow the arrows and figure it by yourself. *smiles*" Baekhyun said.
"Good luck!" they raised their arms up.

So that's what you did. You followed all the arrows, and at the end of it. You saw a heart shape made by candles. At the middle of it, you saw Sehun standing and holding a bouquet of flowers. You walked closer to him.


"Sorry to scare you. This is the only way that I know to be with you bec. of our busy schedules. Happy Anniversary Baby! " Sehun said running to you.
*He kissed your forehead and gave you the flowers*

"I thought you forgot."

"How can I forget the date when you say yes to me. And I hope that I will hear it again tonight." Sehun said with a big smile on his face and kissing your forehead as he gives you flowers.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

As you speak, he knelt down infront of you. 

" I know your the right girl for me. I'm sure with it. Saranghaeyo !"He got something out from his pocket it Looks like a box.
 

Sehun: ___ will you be my wife?
*Tears start to fall on your face*
"Yes! Of course."

Sehun stood up and kissed you gently.

In the other hand . . .
*Kai and D.o high fived*
Kris: Too sweet.
Tao: You're just jealous.
Xiumin: So... When we gonna eat?


 

 

Xiumin at the end XD just had to put that out there !  XD

After writing it ... now I realize that it's short ... :P TQ FOR READING !!!