Jungkook ↷ Requested by BAEKYEOLHARDCORE

▧ Bangtan Oneshots & Scenarios Collection ▨ [CLOSED and MOVED]

He pushed to the wall, sandwiches me between his boy and wall, “How can you do this to me, Hyejin-ah?” said him while staring me with his burning gaze. I look away not wanting to meet his eyes, “Don’t you love me?” He pulled my chin. “Tell me.. TELL ME, HYEJIN! SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME! SAY IT!” he yelled in front of my face while I cringe hearing his tone.

 

“I-i..” tears starting to welled in my eyes, my vision started to blur. “Say it Hyejin.. say that you love me.. please,” his voice soften a bit. “I-i.. I love you. I love you, Chansoo-ah~” with that he pulled my chin and pressed his lips to mine, massaging my lips softly. He my lower lips make my feet feel numb, “I love you too, Song Hyejin.” He whispered on my lips then slipped his hand on my waist.

 

I, who was into the kiss, wrapped my hand around his neck, wanting to deepen the kiss. He bites my lower lips softly, making me part my lips and he took the chance to slipped his tongue inside. I whimpered in pleasure I feel his tongue roaming inside my mouth.

 

“And… CUT!” yelled the director signaling us to stop. “Cha! Cha! Cha! Soojungie! Jongkookie! Good job!” praised the director after seeing our acting before. “You always do a great job, Soojungie!” he pats my head, praising me more. “Ah, kamsahamnida sajangnim!” I bows to him, smiling softly.

 

“You too, Jungkook! You’re a newbie but your acting skill is so JJANG!” he give his thumbs up to Jungkook, the boy who’s my acting partner.. umm.. the one who kissed me before. Yeah he’s younger than me by 3 years, he just started his acting career.

 

Jungkook bows to the director, he tried to smile a little, but failed. Instead of smiling he looks like grinning. He and his cold face, I scoffed. I'm actually Jungkook’s senior in acting, I started my acting career 5 years ago. We’re now starring in a drama called ‘High School Love’. I as Song Hyejin and him as Lee Chansoo.

 

“Now, you can go change your clothes and go home!” said the director. Jungkook turned around facing me and bowed a little, “Thanks for your cooperation, sunbaenim, see you tomorrow.” he bowed. “Ah.. ne.” said me. He smirk lightly and his lips teasingly before walking into his changing room.

 

The way he his lips make me remember about out acting kiss before. I feel my face start burning, What happened to me? I never felt like this before. Yeah, it’s true.. Jungkook isn’t my first kiss.

 

5 years my acting career already make me kiss other so many men who’s are my acting partners. But I never felt like this before. I don't know why, but my heart keeps beating so fast after Jungkook kissed me. It feels like I’m in love with Jungkook.

 

I sat in front of my dressing table, looking my reflection on the mirror. I’m not falling in love with Jungkook, right? Or I am? I shook my head lightly. No! I’m not.. and I can’t! I shouldn’t fall for him, he’s just my acting partner! I sigh and ruffle my hair frustration.

 

“Kim Soojung, you’re not in love with Jungkook. He’s just your acting partner! And, hell! He’s younger than you by 3 years, Soojung!” said me to my reflection on the mirror.

 

I change my clothes and walks out from the dressing room. I get in to my car, told my driver to drive to home, when suddenly I recieve a message from an unknown number

 

 

From : unknown number


Sunbaenim?

To : unknown number


Who is this?

1 minutes later another message come, still from unknown number.

 

From : unknown number


It's me Jungkook, sunbaenim.

Ahh.. Jungkook. I immediately save his contact on my cellphone

 

To : Jungkook


What's wrong, Jungkook?

From : Jungkook


First, I want to say sorry to you, sunbaenim.

I raised my eyebrow, why he says sorry?

 

To : Jungkook


Why you say sorry, Jungkook? You did nothing wrong.

The reply come after 5 minutes after that.

 

From : Jungkook


I know it’s impudent for me to talk like this to you, so I want to say sorry first.
Sunbaenim, I don't know what’s wrong with me.
But, after I kiss you earlier...




I want to taste your lips more.

 

I feel like i'm blushing so hard because his bold message. I closed my eyes and think about him.

 

Eh, Otteokhe? What should i do? I think i'm in love with my junior.

 


WOHOOO! FINALLY I FINISHED THIS ONESHOT.
Written by Author, you can call me Hopey!

I'm not really sure you like this fic or not, but i hope you like it :D
If you have any request/ critique/ suggestion just feel free to tell me by comment below.

At the end, Thanks for reading! Seeya~

Here, Jungkook pic for all pedo noona, chingus, cutie saeng~

 

PEACE!